• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Careful, dude...

EDIT: Any new reports about amnesia on this that I missed?

Done it 3 - 4 times now but never had amnesia but i don't take a lot at once and never redosed , well with the same stuff anyway.If i knew it might cause amnesia i doubt if i would have got it in first place.

Seems to start at amounts close to 2g consumed over the course of 1-2 days from what I have gathered. God I'm so glad the neurogenic pain has been in remission since my last dose. I still have slight hypesthesia and can also still feel some paresthesia, but nothing close to the horrors I experienced during that last month of heavy use.

Surprisingly very few people seem to take into account that this substance is highly likely to be significantly more neurotoxic than other stimulants that are widely available when making their decision whether or not not to acquire and use 3F-P.

Is there smb who have tried to measure the ph and verify if its that caustic? I won't drink it but insufflation its going to be my roa of choice with this RC. I will report back between tomorrow and tue, I hope I won't f*****g burn my nostril.

Seems like this thread has a different view on this stuff than I.

I hated it at first. I started with a 40 mg bump and hated it. And then another 40 mg bump to see if I could kick it up a notch and all it did was make me uncomfortable, anxious and stimulated in a really bad way.

same as me, then the second time i tried it i could tell it was something that could easily be taken daily which is a slipperly slope, especially with how you can buy so much for so little

anyone had any negative side effects yet?! i don't think in low doses much of a comedown or shitty feeling is present, but not sure about hose who've taken more than 300mg

I'm relatively inexperienced in the field of vaping, apologies if these are dumb questions, but:

What are the advantages of vaping 3FPM on Foil as opposed to a glass crack pipe? (it seems most people here are using the foil method)
Is it better to vape the crystal form, or does the powder form produce the same desired effects?

Thanks!

Besides what others have mentioned (though that's not recently been much of an issue for me personally) it often makes me sweat a fair bit more than normal (though I don't think I'm any smellier as a result - so it's not really a negative thing, I suppose) and it impairs the regulation of body temperature, which isn't normally a big deal (I find the occasional goosebumps quite pleasant, if anything) but it does tend to make me feel a bit hot 'n' bothered if I'm doing stuff out in the sun on a hot day - it sort of feels like I would be somewhat more susceptible to heatstroke, though I've been quite careful to avoid that, so who knows..

During the first month or so of daily use (80mg/day, mostly taken in the morning, never later than midday), I experienced a few other negatives, though I reckon they were mostly knock-on effects from lack of sleep. I didn't suffer insomnia as such (I got at least some sleep every night) but I was probably getting an average of an hour's less sleep than normal every night which obviously stacked up over time and did go on for a fair while. As my sleep debt increased I started to feel a little cracked out at times mostly, if not exclusively, late in the evening as bedtime approached. I would quite often falsely sense movement in my peripheral vision or, the most the annoying one, be pleasantly drifting off to sleep and suddenly hear the sound of a fly or bee or something zooming towards my face, which would make me jump and snap my eyes open (there was never anything there, of course). Eventually, though, the lack of sleep caught up with me and after a brief phase of oscillation between feeling wired and cracked out in the evenings and crashing out with ease, a sort of equilibrium was reached (if memory serves, there was some variation but each full cycle lasted about five or six days and I felt more or less stable after two to three weeks.) Nowadays, I only get the side-effects mentioned above and, if I overdo it a bit, pilly-willy.

Last edited:
Everyone is saying how awful this stuff is to the mucous membranes but I've yet to read of any experiences plugging it. My guess is that it's pretty bad, but can anyone share an experience?

Dunno' about plugging, but that reminds me of the time I had the crazy idea to try administering the stuff buccally (in combination with snus - a sort of chewing tobacco made in Sweden). God that was painful. I had it sat under my lip for about 15-20 mins and noticed a slight burning sensation which built up over time. Then when I moved it a little it became proper agony so I drank a load of water to wash my mouth out and rinse any lingering 3-FPM down my gullet. The worst of the pain subsided after 5-10 mins but lingered for the rest of the day.

So yeah, "pretty bad" might be an understatement.

I had 50mg up my ass and didn't last a minute. Unholy pains of hell.

Been shooting 3-FPM in mixed shots with Heroin for a few days - if the dose is right I prefer it to the 'original Speedball' of Coke/H.

Just a warning if you have an addictive personality stay away from this. I stayed up for five days doing about a gram a day.

Had two days of and felt fine.

Back on it today, I've said from Monday that's it back to the gym no more of this.

I'm going to enjoy my time on it today.

Then I have a party to go to which I will enjoy it then also.

Then diet, training, back to bodybuilding

Lost 3 stone since my operation and my nan died and my girlfriend moved away n 3fpm was like a crutch this past 3 weeks

I've done far too much of this over the past week close to 7 grams id say.

It's the high doses that produce effects simmilar to a meph/ speed combination.

Music becomes incredible.

With alchol for me at high doses I get kind of a rolling effect without the complete inability to move like a low dose MDMA kind off hard to describe I couldn't just lie on my bed as I'm to stimulated but could kind of relax kind of. Fuk it I'm 3fpm of my face right now with some vodka.

Oh just to let everyone know there's a cathinones derivative about to be released in the uk, that wasn't included in the ban. And apparantly it's unreal, my local HEADSHOP told me today, that's where I get my 3fpm from

4-8 weeks release date