• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

I actually prefer shorter acting stims. Means I can dose in the evening and still get to sleep.

Kind of shocked you've got through a gram(me) in a day. 100mg is probably my largest daily consumption. And in truth even a smallish amount can keep me awake all night. YMMV, wildly!

Ha! My standard doses were ~100mg from memory. Think I've developed a kinda nebulous permatolerance to any and all stims over the years or summat. First dose or two are usually fairly standard but blimey to they rise sharpish 8o

Which is actually probably more to the point I intended to make up there - I find EPH rather fiendy so it goes quick. Most - if not all - reports on this stuff so far seem to specifically mention lack of fiendishness and lengthy duration. This would be very handy for me. If I could find a non-fieny stim I'd get a helluva lot more done. Probably. A lil summat to wake me up of a morn when I need to get stuff done would be extremely handy. My focus and motivation levels are all but non-existant for the most part. Would be very useful to be able to chemically enhance the little that lurks and it not end up with me just rinsing however much I've got and wanting more. Which tends to be the case with virtually all stims. Aside from ones that are just plain shite anyway. But they're shite so no use for the intended purpose either.

Ah interesting ceres. I was thinking it might be stereospecific but to hear it's stereoselective is impressive enough IMHO. Perhaps you could PM me the research paper?

Okay I've tried to skim through this thread but I couldn't find out what I wanted to - what are the viable ROAs for this? If it has poor solubility in water I presume nasal isn't hugely effective, and plugging will be tricky if you can't dissolve it.. is it smokeable? Don't like trying out new chems via that ROA in case they dissolve my lungs or something.. if it's just oral then that's a bit of a bummer, I'm not a fan of swallowing my drugs. Where's the fun in that..

I'm uncertain about trying this one. Would need to get my milligram scales back and am definitely losing my "fuck it, sure it'll be fine" attitude to trying new stuff (+1 to HR, wooyeah!). Glad that the potential neurotoxicity scare seems to be less worrysome than first suggested, but if it's just an oral functional stim then I think I will save my money.. unless someone can really persuade me that it's worth a punt.

Ah interesting ceres. I was thinking it might be stereospecific but to hear it's stereoselective is impressive enough IMHO. Perhaps you could PM me the research paper?

Synthesis and Pharmacology of Potential Cocaine Antagonists. 2.
Structure-Activity Relationship Studies of Aromatic Ring-Substituted
Methylphenidate Analogs
Howard M. Deutsch, Qing Shi, Ewa Gruszecka-Kowalik, and Margaret M. Schweri

J. Med. Chem. 1996, 39, 1201-1209

But who's to say this is the reaction scheme that would be used by the labs supplying vendors here? Who's to say they would even bother producing anything other than the racemate?

Why would they, when they probably know full well their wholesale customers don't have the slightest clue about analytical chemistry....

OMG, the worst thing is i have no trouble believing that atall. I#,, be onto Neighbourhood as soon as i can knock abt these multiple accounts, just as soon as these 180 minutes are up. The rule seems to apply just to PMS. Must be an anti spam measure.

Okay I've tried to skim through this thread but I couldn't find out what I wanted to - what are the viable ROAs for this? If it has poor solubility in water I presume nasal isn't hugely effective, and plugging will be tricky if you can't dissolve it.. is it smokeable? Don't like trying out new chems via that ROA in case they dissolve my lungs or something.. if it's just oral then that's a bit of a bummer, I'm not a fan of swallowing my drugs. Where's the fun in that..

I'm uncertain about trying this one. Would need to get my milligram scales back and am definitely losing my "fuck it, sure it'll be fine" attitude to trying new stuff (+1 to HR, wooyeah!). Glad that the potential neurotoxicity scare seems to be less worrysome than first suggested, but if it's just an oral functional stim then I think I will save my money.. unless someone can really persuade me that it's worth a punt.

Deffo get some accutare mg scales. 20 MG is a tiny dose nad thats good for me. Others are taking 5mg a go. I just dump the 20 mg in the weighing spoon and hoof it. You dont feel a thing if youve ever tried glass granules aka ETYHENIDATE. Its about equipotet to MDPV, but calm, focussed nad not over stimmed.. Its very smooth up th hooter and comes on gently. You just feel gentrly energised, happy, and talkative all dayy. UNTIL the crash i fear im hitting now. :sus:

I think theyve found a winner here.

this has en a fucking long 180 minutes. Knock did requst me to get these multiyiple accounts sorted out. BUT the 180 minute rule means i might as well drivr it to you. I seee 'myfrugbuddythethirdaccount" has been scrapped - ok. as has my origininal account, due to the fact it ws hacked and not done by me. Any chance, pretty please. spsose id stand more chance with that 1 if i was a petty 18 yr old or something.

Canyt be waiyig any more for this 180 minutes, i feel im going more bonkers by the minute. Thtats what a diet of benzos and 4ctmp and c ouple spoonfulls of cornflakes does for you.

One excellent thing about quitting opis, my blood sugar cravings should go, meaning less binging on chocs, and better news all round. I THINK ive been typing on here for 12 hrs since my therapies, no ownder im knackered. Night.

night all of eadd, and the nicer members of OD. Three used to be loads of really helpful nice giuys likes Pegasus, and i owe PODSNOMO a massive thanks for helping to guide me out of their clutches. Im glad ive already been able to refer another pod freak to that thread, who PNM has also taken under his wing.

Last edited:
Had 5mg this morning and feel pretty normal and awake despite only managing 3 hours sleep last night.

This stuff is odd, had another blast at the weekend, I had 8mg, mate had 5mg. I was just a bit stimmed, he was full blown gone. Same solution, weird.

I noticed a bit of edginess 6 hours in but I was sat in a lecture at that point, soon passed then I had major trouble staying awake, caught myself nodding off at least 10 times! Had a j afterwards and felt extremely dizzy and floaty, was a bit hard to walk. Gonna chill with some spliffs this evening and give it another go a few mg higher tomorrow.

Is oral the best ROA for this, then, my fellow stim-lovers? Liquid (non-water obviously) dosing is clearly the way forwards so I presume oral is easiest. Is insufflation viable, or plugging?

I'm not sure if I'm going to get any or not but if I do it will primarily be as a study aid for my exam revision. I want something that is basically non-recreational so I don't end up just getting high instead of reading textbooks ;)

Still don't think much to it, I'd go for EPH if you asked me. But, people really do seem to be affected differently on this chem.

Mate was gurning, dancing on his own?? Looked like he'd had a a few e's or something. I felt ok, just a bit stimmed, slightly tight jaw but otherwise not like that...

That's what I'm hoping for too effie, gonna give it a proper go tomorrow need to tidy then plan and start lotsa reports/essays.

People have said insufflation has a big and uneven comeup from the limited solubility, I had it with food straight after breakfast today but I'll try it in half a shot tomorrow.

Hm tried 10-12mg this morning at 8am in a shot of whiskey, went back to sleep and woke up at quarter to 10, didn't feel stimulated till I got out of bed. Seems an ok dose for now quite functional, no desire for more (well maybe, subliminally, but I'm like that with all drugs and the supposed half life puts me off), typing is a bit more error prone but I often get discoordinated hands on stimulants. Tidying time.

Odd thing about the duration and supposed strength though was how I was falling asleep 6 hours after dosing on a full stomach/w food. Just before that it felt a bit edgy and I started to get what I think of as "stim comedown stare" where you zone out starting at something and start to get noticeable tunnel vision/visual fuzz. Definitely rather active though.

'tis odd how differently some people react doorknob, unlikely to be tolerance either cause I don't really do stims any more, last time was a "megagurner" on new years.

Just before that it felt a bit edgy and I started to get what I think of as "stim comedown stare" where you zone out starting at something and start to get noticeable tunnel vision/visual fuzz.

yeah I get that with it, just zeroed in on nothing, it's a bit annoying.

12mg definitely has a hell more of a kick. Didn't kick in properly for 5 hours and at that point, bit edgy but masses of energy and noticeable dilated pupils; not ridiculous but about 7mm colour round the edge. Still going strong now, took it 8 hours ago now on a completely empty stomach too. Not really getting the same zone out effects as yesterday, might have been something to do with the lack of sleep.

If you took it two days in a row there is a possibility that you still have some of yesterday's dose in you. I made this mistake the second time I took 2-DPMP, which is even longer. If I hadn't had GHB I am confident I wouldn't have slept for 3 days.