• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

Dunno, some stimulants balance the urgency with focus, some don't. Methylphenidate makes me a work powerhouse, ethylphenidate makes me more or less like Ceres' description, but in a bleak, miserable mood too.

yeah but it's not a normal sense of urgency I associate with motivation, instead it feels like im always 2steps behind the energy, or like im running behind a train trying to catch up with it.

I totally agree, neither drug gives me any mood lift atall, very edgy, and very quick to become a geniunely unpleasant experience sometimes. Luckily I personally find the compulsion to redose is pretty weak and they are easy to put down (relative to mdpv anyway), mainly because they make me feel so shitty usually that i know taking any more will just make it worse.

Methylphenidate makes me a work powerhouse, ethylphenidate makes me more or less like Ceres' description, but in a bleak, miserable mood too.
With EPH there was a very short time window in which I could work very well and after a bit more than one hour the mood became really bad but with residual stimulation.
I didnt feel too scattered though

anyone tried mixing it with sertonergic drugs? Tianeptine perhaps? I've mixed it with small doses of methoxetamine which helped keep my mood positive.

Got my order today and started testing right away.
My ctmp is an off white/tan coloured powder.
Started with 5mg(after allergy test), redosed 4 or 5 times over the day.
All in all it's been 40mg, I'm pretty loaded right now, but nothing I worry about.
I have noted that it is described as somwhere in between MDPV and 2DPMP.
Well, it's exactly in between. So much, it does even taste and smell exactly like a mixture of the two.
The sting is 100% identical to the sting of 2DPMP, which has a very unique character imo, and which I know all too well.
I bet my ass I got a mix.
I know that my senses are nothing substantial like a lab test, but I recocnize MDPV and 2DPMP when I take them.

So it's active in single-figure mg, is it any good? I liked MDPV.

What do you guys think of taking ~3mg 3,4-CTMP with about 10mg aMT vaped as a nice psychedelic stim/anti-depressant experience? I wonder if it has ever been taken together??

I wouldn't like to combine it with a psychedelic, it really can be quite unpleasant stuff and I don't imagine it would mix well with tripping.

I didnt think anything could be stronger and harder on the body than MDPV, but i think this stuff is. Redosing is a mistake but very hard to resist. Feeling constantly sick after taking 2x25mg doses about 6-8 hours apart. 4 etiz did nothing for me on Thursday, so tried 6 last night - got 3 hours sleep !! (note for HR 1-2 mg is the recomended dose of etiz, but due to tolerance and the strength of this stimulant i needed 6).

And yes i do realsise that 25mg is too much, will not stray above 20 mg again. And try not to keep re-dosing.

Last edited:
Way too much probably, I'll be sticking to sub 10mg I guess. much less forgiving than PV and that's really saying something lol.

Also it's probably the very last drug I'd ever want to mix with psyches too, buckets of jitteriness.

^ Completely off-topic but does your username come from Tras el Cristal by any chance? If so I commend you on your damnably fine taste in films :)

My username just flashed into me brain in a drug-induced state (substance not recalled). I'd love to pretend it was inspired by this excellently-depraved-looking and mind-fucking film, but it's not :) Makes you wonder how the writer came up with the story - someone he knew down the local bar, maybe? ...

I took a shit load of benzos the other evening, some distance beyond the point of stupification. @ 7pm i took 16mg of 3,4 ctmp and they completely overpowered the benzos and had me up and active until 11 am the next morning. Resisted re-dosing. Good decision. No heart palps etc.

I like stating the obvious - this stuff is strong. Strongest thing ive ever tried. Feeling very tired and lethargic today. I'll try a 10mg schnifter and see what that does. I'll try and do something useful before it turns into a wankathon. :eek:

(Is it just me, or do these stims make ones cock twitch with excitement ?) :eek:

10mg kept me awake from 14:00 to 7 am yesterday, despite tripling my benzos. This is a stupid way of carrying on. Just gonna blitz these 2 small packs, and then plan to buy no more 3,4.

10mg gives a functional energy boost and keeps me awake for ages despite industrial doses of benzos, 16mg sends my scale of lechery way into the red. 13 is unlucky. I like the perv boost though, so may try 14mg. Looking back now , first time i took 50 mg in 8 hrs, what a twat. At least ive learnt though.

Now to water me geraniums and do as much of the washing up piled up in the kitchen as i can.

Christ, that just sounds like me when I'm awake. I alter my consciousness so as NOT to be like that... I think you're probably right about the whole lot of 'em, aye :(

so. here i have it, my very own bag of this stuff. and a pile of boring work to do tomorrow. ill see what comes of it. ill try to get through the work without help but if i cant manage...

i reckon 6-7mg orally will be enough to get a feel for this stuff and get some shit done? not looking to get any fun just pure functionality and increased work interest for a few hours. need to finish something long and boring.

also, you all sniff this? cant i just swallow it?

Can someone whos tried doing work on this compoud let me know if its any good as an alternative to bland methylphenidate?

the effects are going to vary between different people arent they but the only way for you to test would be to try it yourself.

however, having said all that this compound is horriuble IMO. Udularated proper speed is the best workhorse. You can do like 8 hrs solid work in 1 sitting without noticing the time fly by.

Depends whether you find almost grinding your teeth to stumps is likely to distract from your work :D

No it wouldn't, does that mean that its the perfect drug for me?

My prefered chemical of choice is ritalin, but I don't have access to it or speed of an quality :/ The only stim I can get is MDMA and that is definately not good for working. Why do you think it's horrible? I've tried mpa for getting stuff done and that was fucking useless.