• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3,4-dichloro-methylphenidate (3,4-CTMP / 3,4-DCMP)

If it is active orally and can be dissolved in liquid then it's only the people that hate oral doseing that are in trouble

Aye tis weird.

What dose should I try? I'll try 8mg tomorrow morning given I don't have work. Got a few etizolam should it go wrong.

Perhaps I should wait though, I have had little bits every day since it landed on my doorstep which could be the reason it isn't working so well....

YMMV and all that. Could be a quirk of body chemistry. Or multiple vendors with varying quality products. Hence waiting for it to settle enough to get a better idea really. Keep at it, Doorknob. Is HR from afar dontcha know ;)<3

Oh, and a bit of a break to reset any tolerance would probably be useful to get an idea of actual baseline stuffs. For you more than for me in this case though. Is a good idea either way.

Well just checked, I've consumed 15mg over the day according to my vial.

HR is 62bpm lying in bed. Can't be right. Vendor is highly regarded so I presume the material to be of good quality...

Anyway, I'll shut up now, clogged this thread up enough ;) I shall report back after further testing.

Aye tis weird.

What dose should I try? I'll try 8mg tomorrow morning given I don't have work. Got a few etizolam should it go wrong.

Perhaps I should wait though, I have had little bits every day since it landed on my doorstep which could be the reason it isn't working so well....

Never mind about whatever concerns there were upthread about neurotoxicity, taking a substance with no data on human usage every day is really on the foolish side.

I have had little bits every day since it landed on my doorstep which could be the reason it isn't working so well....

Not to worry, probably just the receptors dying off with each dose.

Touche..

4 days of use, that probably did make it sound like i'd been on it for weeks but even day one I still slept fine etc.

yeah been a bit of a dickhead haven't i.

Last edited:
is this the same stuff as 3,4CTMP ?

Man have i been prolific today on the internet after 20 mg in the morning. Should have put that energy to better use i guess like clean up this slum im living in. Threres always another day.

20mg was a good guestimate dose for me, feel cheerfull, talkataive, energetic, in no way over stimulated, and had no desire to literally wank the day away.

Finding random reggae tunes on you tube and getting weel into them.

mods - if ive stupidly put this isn the wrong thread please would you be so kind as to shift it. My humble thank. Far better than any other stim for that purpose, except maybe 4fa, but thats not safe for me cos of the serotonin.

3,4 CTMP is fuckin EXCELLENT for music appreciation. I'd happily take some of this before going out to a gig. Top stuff.

Last edited:
is this the same stuff as 3,4CTMP ?

Man have i been prolific today on the internet after 20 mg in the morning. Should have put that energy to better use i guess like clean up this slum im living in. Threres always another day.

20mg was a good guestimate dose for me, feel cheerfull, talkataive, energetic, in no way over stimulated, and had no desire to literally wank the day away.

Finding random reggae tunes on you tube and getting weel into them.

mods - if ive stupidly put this isn the wrong thread please would you be so kind as to shift it. My humble thank. Far better than any other stom for that purpose, except maybe 4fa, but thats not safe for me cos of the serotonin.

3,4 CTMP is fuckin EXCELLENT for music appreciation. I'd happily take some of this before going out to a gig. Top stuff.

Did you take it in one dose? Think my doses have been far too low, biggest was 4-5mg IIRC

And yeah, same stuff

It might be worth pointing out that 3,4-CTMP describes a specific diastereomer which is significantly more active than racemic 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate.

Of course, vendors are generally a bunch of crooks and I wouldn't trust their comments as far as I could throw them, so probably better to assume that discrepancies are a result of impurities.

I have contacted a large vendor who said that his supplier said that theirs is indeed CTMP. He has not analysed it himself.

i was going to go for this at the weekend but now im not to sure use to be on a advanced research list but not now for some reason and do not think by the reviews that getting at the minute from other places is worth the money . guess its back to good old speed :)

Am looking for a geniunely "functional" stim that isn't crap really. Am holding fire as your reports (and one or two others) are at one end of a spectrum whilst others are very much at the other. Don't think it's just down to difference in tolerance either given how extreme the differences are. The "good" reports look very promising indeed. Your reports are so far away from those I'm seeing them as aberrant so far. Not meaning you are aberrant, of course. Just mean I'm waiting for things to settle a bit as it's so very polarised so far.

And you've tried EPH? I know jancrow likes to call it shitalin but I've found it very positive. I had 40mg yesterday and went on a tidying rampage. I hadn't planned it, but it was good. I kept noticing things that were where they should not have been and putting them where they should have been. Not in an OCD way (I don't think anyway), just in a way that counters my natural complete disregard to domestic order.

yeah one dose arounnd 12 pm. Someone really annoyed me on another forum, so im switching tio benzos and cannabnoids now to chill - not that i feel over stimed.

I dont know why everyone is slagging this chem, i think its great. Extremely functional - fuck, you'd sail through exams on this - (best ive ever ever found), enhances music very nicely too, and doesnt cause the wastage of several hours pulling the end off it.

It might be worth pointing out that 3,4-CTMP describes a specific diastereomer which is significantly more active than racemic 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate.

Of course, vendors are generally a bunch of crooks and I wouldn't trust their comments as far as I could throw them, so probably better to assume that discrepancies are a result of impurities.

I have contacted a large vendor who said that his supplier said that theirs is indeed CTMP. He has not analysed it himself.

I seriously doubt it's likely to be enantiopure, the published synthesis I've seen produced a ratio along the lines of 80%/20% of the threo variety, and 20% of the other is a lot of product to discard by going through the additional steps to reach 100%, for a profit motivated lab making stuff for the grey market....

And you've tried EPH? I know jancrow likes to call it shitalin but I've found it very positive. I had 40mg yesterday and went on a tidying rampage. I hadn't planned it, but it was good. I kept noticing things that were where they should not have been and putting them where they should have been. Not in an OCD way (I don't think anyway), just in a way that counters my natural complete disregard to domestic order.

I've had EPH a few times, Knock. Is decent enough but a bit brief. Will easily get through a gramme in a day. Not especially economical but "crap" was probably a tad harsh. Something with longer legs would be more useful to me I suspect. Or would go horribly wrong. Or horribly right. Only one way to find out really... although seems unlikely unless I can make suitable advances. As it were.

yeah one dose arounnd 12 pm. Someone really annoyed me on another forum, so im switching tio benzos and cannabnoids now to chill - not that i feel over stimed.

I dont know why everyone is slagging this chem, i think its great. Extremely functional - fuck, you'd sail through exams on this - (best ive ever ever found), enhances music very nicely too, and doesnt cause the wastage of several hours pulling the end off it.

seems to help your spelling and coherency too MDB! :D

may i ask who butchered my rambling masterpiece on post #176 ?

ok therere were a few off topic things in there) but mostly on topic withh new points. Bah - you get no respect when people see you as as a Newbie.

thankyou.

I've had EPH a few times, Knock. Is decent enough but a bit brief. Will easily get through a gramme in a day. Not especially economical but "crap" was probably a tad harsh. Something with longer legs would be more useful to me I suspect. Or would go horribly wrong. Or horribly right. Only one way to find out really... although seems unlikely unless I can make suitable advances. As it were.

I actually prefer shorter acting stims. Means I can dose in the evening and still get to sleep.

Kind of shocked you've got through a gram(me) in a day. 100mg is probably my largest daily consumption. And in truth even a smallish amount can keep me awake all night. YMMV, wildly!

seems to help your spelling and coherency too MDB! :D

yeah, honesttly my typing has been horendous even when sober. I dont know if its eye related/ hand/eye/neurological w.e. Gonna see the docs as i used to be a fuckin wizz typist (please forgivr the lack of false modesty there)

may i ask who butchered my rambling masterpiece on post #170 ?

ok therere were a few off topic things in there) but mostly on topic withh new points. Bah - you get no respect when people see you as as a Newbie.

thankyou.

According to the edit history...

it was...

YOU!