• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2Cx ROA's

I've always had the impression that you should orally dose on an empty stomach. However, I took 10 mg of 2C-I yesterday one or two hours after eating a medium sized meal and it surprised me- the comeup was very smooth, with no nausea and vomiting at all which was present when I dosed on an empty stomach. Is this just an unusual case or could I avoid vomiting in the future by just eating a light meal before dosing 2C-I?

I can't say for sure but the only time I did 2C-I (was in combination with methylone among other things) it really took a hold of my stomache which might have been possible to combat with something light in there. Because that has worked for me also with lighter 2C's at other times. But I feel it is a hit or miss with light meals, they can consolidate your GI and cushion the punch, or they can help with irritating the hell out of it and causing extra nausea.
Maybe that's it. Or maybe I am unable to say I don't know :D who knows? Not me!

:?

I agree with the hit/miss comment there. I think so too.

I just say fuck it and down the stuff, I dont really ask the tummy whats inside. except for the aforementioned pizza. Pizza + psychs has never gone over well for me.

Actually I have heard that mentioned before, a similar thing at least...
It was with 2C-I, somewhere I recall reading that fatty foods in combination with 2C-I causes a ton of discomfort (and pizza has a puddle of grease laying on top of it sometimes).
Say GeniusBarn, what kind of light meal did you have there? Something fatty, with fatsauce or no?

Actually, I ate some toasted pizza rolls at least an hour before. Not exactly the healthiest food.

Interesting Solipsys... Cause yeah pizza would have plenty of fat to go around. My experience was with 2c-e, and I threw it up good. And Pizza also was the culprit behind my only DXM vomit out of 25 trips.

Pizza... party food, psych fiend.

But as GB dictated... perhaps pizza in roll form is immune... lol

Holy contradiction, lol. After we all take a tolerance break (or if you already have), we should test the waters.

Yeah the Pizza Paradox is a real tough one aint it?

I'll be a guinea pig if somebody were to accidentally put my address on an envelope with 2c-i in it.

My stomach can take a bit of a bruisin though so a lot of times my opinion doesnt count. I hold up pretty good most of the time.

Damn, we were just about to put our finger on it :D

^ If we do, we need to use the same pizza for it to be scientifically valid, otherwise it might turn out that 2C-E hates tunafish or 2C-I doesn't really hate red peppers but still finds it an inconvenience...

Do you have access to these bad boys or can you only score Big American pza ;)

003742.jpg

Haha, I'll probably try eating a slice or two of some American Digorno's before the next time I drop 2C-I. I'll let you guys know if it stays down or goes back up. :)

Man you got papa johns up there in the Neder's? Cause I'm in Peru. This is a tough collaboration.

We got papa johns, dominos, and pizza hut in peru.

Gotta eliminate those variables. Pepperoni ok with everybody?

We do have Domino's (pizza hut as well but mehh) and it rocks!

So we'll match that one with 2C-E :) Can't put a timeframe on this thing though..

I'll make my own pizza and eat it with 2c-t-2... some day... not now though

i found eating something very light on the empty stomach(like a dry toast or two (no toppings)) together with the 2c-e significantly reduces the nausea of oral 2c-e. that, and not moving during the come-up.

^ lol'z. But definitely eating some toast or something light before eating a psych. helps a lot with any nausea that might be present.

IM is the way to go... i've recently become in love with needles (again) but no way i'd IV that "shit"....

im receiving 2ce, 2ct2 and 2cb in the post, few questions:

1:2cb i was just going to do 25mg orally, as ive heard theres no real bodyload issues usually associated with it, i could half it and plug 12.5mg in 2 seperate trips but that wont be strong enough will it? What would be better what would the duration be of each?

2: 2ct2 i know has alot of complaints about the bodyload and nausea with oral and snorting, does plugging reduce that? And what sort of duration should i expect off that?

thanks.

plugging makes the duration shorter.

plugging 12.5mg of 2cb should feel like 25mg oral.

So its really up to you whether youd want to trip on it once or twice.

2C-B is one of the few 2Cs I've had and not plugged oddly enough. I got a fair bit of unpleasant bodyload from oral dosing (at only around 15mg too although I seem to be sensitive to it) but that was mostly only on the comeup which is notoriously brutal for some. I would definitely recommend plugging 2C-T-2 to avoid bodyload and nausea.

I generally dont care with wasting a bit of 2c-i to avoid snorting it....

After that 10mg bump of 2c-b, never again.....

not worth it.

Orally is generally very good.