• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2Cx ROA's

yea, it wasn't as bad as 2C-I.. also a lot less visual, just added 200mg of mephedrone and 200mg of methylone... this should be interesting!!

Last edited:
^ Doesn't that hurt like hell, to IM 2C-E?

Didn't hurt at all, actually.

It was a while ago, but I split the dose up in 2 shots, and I probably wouldn't have done the second if the first hurt at all.

Ive heard that as far as injecting the 2c's goes, the first few minutes are a bit uncomofrtable but after the initial rush of it all ends and the nausea settles down its quite nice....

Yeah I had intense nausea, and it was really uncomfortable for a few minutes. When I puked I started to peak, and after puking I felt immensely better.

The more uncomfortable part of the trip was the manic edge it had.

I've injected (IV) 2C-I and 2C-D and it wasn't overly pleasant, to be honest. 2C-D was reasonably enjoyable but 2C-I felt horribly toxic and caused a fair amount of chest discomfort. Both were greatly reduced in duration - 2C-I especially as it only lasted 3-4 hours maximum. 2C-D was pretty fun but no real advantages of injecting it for me - and I luurve IV dosing. I doubt I would ever IV 2C-E, myself. The bodyload from IV 2Cs just isn't worth it for such a short and overly intense trip for me.

Interesting.

Yeah, I only did 2c-I orally. I probably wouldn't have injected any of that.

I don't really use the 2c's anymore, but I definitely found a reason for IM 2c-E. It was a pretty intense trip compared to oral dosing of 2c-I.

Last edited:
Never snort 2C-E. It is the most painful thing I've ever railed

I've only used 2C-E Orally. I am kinda against the insufflation of 2C's in general. It seems that nearly every death report involved insufflation. Something is going on up there that shouldnt be. Side effects are usually reported worse through the nose, so I have to imagine its not a good ROA. Its not a "waste" as you call it, when you arent dead. I understand the economic value of snorting, but I dont see it as healthy with these drugs.

I personally dont love the idea of sticking something up my ass.

And have no patience for sublingual absorptions.

Oral works pretty damn good for 2C's man. Onset was always in 30-40 minutes, tripping good within 1 hour, easy to dose and administer (I watered my 2C-E down into a solution).

Just too damn fast, and having to hold liquid up your pooper while you're coming up isn't any fun.

Your working with milligrams....

a few ml is all it should take to disolve the amount you want to dose....

that is such a small amount of liquid it hardly matters.... the colon absorbs water quickly, your talking a few minutes...

I dissolved my 12mg dose of 2C-E in 0.5mL of water and pushed the plunger up there.

It's just a really uncomfortable feeling to have to hold it there while a chemical is starting to thrash me around. The fact that it hits so fast is what gets me more than anything.

5 minutes and it hits, 20 minutes and I'm hugging the toilet bowl. It's this exact same reason that I prefer to grind and parachute my mushrooms instead of drinking a tea.

Also a common body load effect I get while coming up is diarrhea which makes having to hold it in there even worse.

I know plugging works for many so I'm not going to bash it around as an inferior method. it's just an inferior method for me.

Oral dosing FTW :D

Hmm yeah it seems you get a hell of a body load off that. 2C-E can be a little tough on the system.

But I've never gotten sick off it unless I use over 21mg orally.

Yeah.. oral dosing FTW indeed. I dont like stickin shit up my ass.

well i sniffed approx 30-40mg this morning and it cained my nose for 15 minutes, but was it worth it... FUCK YEA!!!

i'll rpobably IM next... but i gotta learn to control myself... last time my G of 2Ci lasted less than a week... tolerance build up extremely quick!!

Holy shit you plowed through a gram in a week? Dude that would be intense even by 2c-c standards of dosing... Jesus christ man slow your roll...

I stretched 250mg over a month for christs sake. I cant imagine a gram in a week thats just like Dyson vacuum strength consumption.

For real, you should NEVER have tolerance to psychedelics IMO. I think that they work better when given time in between uses to think and absorb the experience.

^ Agreed. That really is seriously over the top dosing. Can't see how you could physically get through that amount in a week - and believe me I've tried :D

30-40mg of 2C-E up the nose is an incredibly high-dose too. You've either got some unique body chemistry or your 2C's are cut I'd say, Phatass. Those kinda doses are freakishly big and would be rather dangerous for most to get close to. Be careful using at that level - we don't want the first 2C-Casualty to be a BLer :\

Well i love 2C-E and 2C-I and 2C-b... so much so that when i do them (rarely) i'll go on a "psychadelic binge"... but i had 1 friend bad trip on 2C-E and 3 friend out of 8 who puked after sniffing 7 to 12 mg's.. i've never had uncomfortable experience, maybe the first time i took 2C-E the bodyload was a bit annoying, but apart from that i love it.. morre than LSD... and in a different way but probably as much as MDMA.. btw i'll be mixxing mdma and 2C-E (at a DnB massive) tonight.. should be niiiice.. i also mixed 2C-E+mehtylone+mephedrone and that was maaad fun

and my 2C's are def not cut coz i have friends who toook 10 mg (sniffed) and were mad fucked/trippin, i guess i just like heavy trips, i'll get through a g of MDMA at a rave.. the only thing i'm really cautious with is LSD... cause i've had a couple of "difficult" to handle trips... so i'll take max 1 drop or 2 blotters...

Last edited:
Comes back down to that ol' YMMV thing, probably. The doses you describe are all but unheard of but if that's the way your body works then so be it. Must be expensive though :D

Just thought it best to point out to anybody who may be casually reading this thread that those doses are gobsmackingly huge and would probably put most people in hospital. Y'know - harm reduction and all that jazz ;)

Have heard 2C-E and MDMA is an excellent combo - one I'd love to try myself but as MDMA seems to be all but extinct in the UK it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Meph/M1 seems to work well with some 2C's and not so well with others. Not tried either with 2C-E yet but can imagine it's a great combo - the positive energy from the meph/M1 should give a really nice glow to that slightly unnerving 2C-E neutrality. Will put that on my To Do list :)

oral syringe up the bum is the only way to go for 2c-x's IMO. 1/2 as much without all the nausea and bad body load, sounds good to me.
Oh, and if you're having trouble keeping 1/2ml up your ass then you have bigger problems then what ROA to use, you need to see a doctor because your sphincter is fucked.

Just thought it best to point out to anybody who may be casually reading this thread that those doses are gobsmackingly huge and would probably put most people in hospital. Y'know - harm reduction and all that jazz ;)
]

And I am quoting you simply so that statement gets posted with a slightly different color and background.

phatass I does have respects for your moderation but I also want it to continue. Be careful k pumpkin?

I've always had the impression that you should orally dose on an empty stomach. However, I took 10 mg of 2C-I yesterday one or two hours after eating a medium sized meal and it surprised me- the comeup was very smooth, with no nausea and vomiting at all which was present when I dosed on an empty stomach. Is this just an unusual case or could I avoid vomiting in the future by just eating a light meal before dosing 2C-I?

Actually I've never paid any attention to that at all when I dosed my 2c-e. I mean I tried more or less to do it on a "not just eaten" stomach so that it would kick in.

The one time I did take 2C-E like 40 minutes after I had eaten, and it worked exactly to its dosage, save for taking about 1 hour longer to kick in. And it was a smoother comeup.

If it works for you go for it. I have thrown up on 2c-e without much food in the tummy, and that time I ate right before I didnt. so perhaps it helps. Probably depends on WHAT you are eating too. Pizza = fail for example.