View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2Cx ROA's

phatass

Bluelighter
I was wondering what are the best ROA's for 2Cx's, i've sniffed 2C-B and prefered it to oral , (quick come-up, packs a punch, hallucinations come on real quick etc.) I've sniffed 2C-I and that burnt like hell, much more than 2C-B.... i've also heard that injecting 2Cx's is a bad idea...

getting some 2C-E soon and on erowid the intranasal dose is half that of the oral dose, so it would be a bit of a waste to take it orally... how do you take your 2Cx's -(especially 2C-E) does it burn as much as 2C-I?

Also can you plug 2Cx's, is this an efficiant ROA?

thx

All 2Cs are significantly better plugged than used orally or nasally, in my opinion. All the advantages of snorting (reduced dose, fast onset and strong intensity) with none of the downsides (agonising pain). 2C-E is one of the most painful things I have ever snorted - truly horrific - and I wouldn't even consider doing it again. Makes snorting 2C-I seem like fun 8o

Plugged doses are around half of the oral equivalent for most things. I would start even lower when plugging 2C-E as it can be completely overwhelming and not always in a good way :|

2C-E Dosage and Methods of Administration and The Big and Dandy Guide to Rectal Administration (Plugging) - for all your bumfun needs :)

Also, IVing 2Cs is mostly unpleasant and feels unsafe at the time - I really wouldn't advise it.

The pain from insufflation of 2c drugs seems to differ between individuals. One persons told me snorting 2c-e was like sticking a screw driver in his nose and hit the base of it with a hammer five or six times, another person told me, it felt like his brain was falling out of the back of his head. Some people report no pain at all. Experiment at your own risk.

For 2C-T-7 and 2C-I, I consider rectal administration to be almost a necessity. 2C-T-7 produces significant nausea in higher oral doses. The nausea with 2C-I isn't as bad, but definitely present. Rectal administration makes both feel much cleaner overall.

I usually take 2C-E and 2C-C orally. I've only gotten very slight nausea from 2C-E at high doses (~28mg), and virtually none whatsoever from 2C-C at the highest doses (80mg-100mg). 2C-E rectally was also fun, but I didn't notice much a difference in terms of body load compared to oral. I would consider it if you really need to conserve your yums, but otherwise...eh. Of course, it might be completely different for you, as I'm not especially prone to nausea anyway.

Snorting 2C-E should not be an option. Not because of physical dangers, as with T7, but because it's one of the most painful substances to snort period. Think snorting concentrated powdered bleach. It fucking hurts man. 2C-C also hurts, but not as bad. Still, the duration of insufflated 2C-C is so short that it's a waste of time unless you want to trip on your lunch break.

I really don't find sniffing 2C-C to be all that painful compared to its 2C-Cousins, Transcendence. Just sniffed a coupla lines now in fact - not nice but in a very different league to sniffing 2C-E 8o

I also find it far more psychedelic when snorted and the dose is sooo much less for me that I couldn't bring myself to "waste" precious product using it orally. Same sort of thing with 2C-D, for me - oral doses are just way too high with no real benefit as far as I can tell. Other folks certainly seem to disagree though - YMMV and all that :)

Plugging > Mouth or Nose....

I have plugged 2c-b, a small amount of discomfort was the only complaint.... You still get a dose range similar to that of snorting minus the "face on fire" feeling.... I also find the experience to be a lot more of a comfortable comeup.... Snorting just seemed to give it a harsh edge, while plugging or orally doseing were far smoother...

I don't think im putting any more 2c's up my nose short of having some lidocaine solution in a nasal spray bottle....

Its nice being able to use half or less of the dose, but i like to be comfortable when i trip.... Having what feels like the pain of being hit in the nose with a baseball bat for 20 minutes, your face swelling up and red, eyes watering and fighting back nausea from the pain combined with started to trip balls 5 minutes after its up your nose.... Not all that great of a time...

I would rather plug it, or shell out a little bit more cash to buy more to eat it.... Oral and plugged experinces just seem to lack the harshness, there is a build up of effects....

Last edited:
I really don't find sniffing 2C-C to be all that painful compared to its 2C-Cousins, Transcendence. Just sniffed a coupla lines now in fact - not nice but in a very different league to sniffing 2C-E 8o

I also find it far more psychedelic when snorted and the dose is sooo much less for me that I couldn't bring myself to "waste" precious product using it orally. Same sort of thing with 2C-D, for me - oral doses are just way too high with no real benefit as far as I can tell. Other folks certainly seem to disagree though - YMMV and all that :)

I agree that 2C-C isn't that painful. The first time I snorted it I railed a 22mg line in one go, and yeah, that was pretty bad. But split up and done over a few minutes, the burn is very tolerable. The problem with snorting 2C-C in my book, besides the very short duration, is the horrible drip. 2C-C is certainly the bitterest, worst tasting of the 2-Cx compounds that I've sampled. The chemically drip seems to last forever for me. On the other hand, my friend doesn't get the drip (not sure how this is anatomically possible, but that's another story).

But yes, unfortunately with decent oral dosages in the 60-100 mg bracket (for many) 2C-C can become quite expensive unless ordered in bulk. It's a shame, because I consider it to be a truly classy chemical on par with 2C-E and traditional psyches such as mescaline.

Yeah - it's one of my favourites amongst the 2Cs, Trans. I plugged a small amount of 2C-E a coupla hours earlier (around 8mg but my scales seem to be on the way out - felt like less) and sniffin' a lil 2C-C has given it a nicely positive edge. I have to agree on the taste though - it's pretty fuckin' foul and does tend to linger for a while :|

Jamaica: I completely agree with just about everything you typed - plugged 2C's are just sooo much smoother and more enjoyable than snorted. The pain just isn't worth it for most of them. Personally I make an exception for 2C-C (and to a lesser extent 2C-D) but if they were cheaper and more widespread I'd be probably be plugging them too :D

PS: I also second the notion of splitting up your 2C-C lines if you are going to sniff it - a full dose all at once can be a bit much 8o

PPS: Or kut it with ket ;)

^Shambles "All 2Cs are significantly better plugged than used orally or nasally, in my opinion. All the advantages of snorting (reduced dose, fast onset and strong intensity) with none of the downsides (agonising pain)"
Even 2C-T-7? I find that so long as one spaces out the bumps, intranasal is far more pleasant than rectal admin. Plugging produces awful muscle cramps and a good bit of nausea, where as with a spaced out insufflated dose, the bodyload is reduced. I think this may have to do with the spacing out of the bumps instead of the immediate administration of the plugged solution, however.

2C-B hurts like fuck when snorted but produces little bodyload IME. T-7 isn't remotely painful for me (just tastes extremely chemicaly and reminds me of a fast food kitchen lol). 2C-E hurts about the same as 2C-B and produces incredible bodyload on the come-up.

Not sampled T-7 so can't really comment on that one, Bob. I found T-2 to be very pleasant plugged but have never taken it any other way to compare though. I found snorting 2C-E to be an order of magnitude more painful than sniffing 2C-B - 2C-E is the only thing I've ever snorted that I had to flush out my nose instantly afterwards and then still spent the next 30 minutes in agony. No fun :|

I also suspect you make a good point about staggered nasal doses maybe being preferable to a full plugged dose - for some substances at least :)

^My 2C-B experiences were all a few months before me 2C-E trip, so I'm not too sure which was more painful, though 2C-E made me want to die for almost an hour. Not so much 2C-B.

As for the dose-staggering, when I snorted 10mg of T-7 at once I vomited (and I've had a .303 BAC before and been absolutely smashed drunk many times without puking; I've only puked on DXM) so that's saying something about the nausea IMO/IME. I also felt like death for about an hour and horrible anxiety and unpleasantness. However I later tried doing 3mg bumps every 10-15 minutes, never puked (or came close), never experienced that awful come-up, and even did 20mg this way.

snorting 2c-e to me feels like snorting napalm... or snorting pieces of glass that you just heated up with a blow torch... and you snorted them right before (or hell.. after) they melt. Although I have a friend who didn't think it was too bad at all. (Mind you I've snorted everything under the sun.... from pills to coke to meth to mdma to 2c-i... and NOTHING could come close to 2c-e for me)

Oral causes a great deal of nausea (at least with this batch I have now)... but rectal cuts your dosage and really launches you (but with 2c-e... you may not want to be launched)

YMMW

I was wondering what are the best ROA's for 2Cx's, i've sniffed 2C-B and prefered it to oral , (quick come-up, packs a punch, hallucinations come on real quick etc.) I've sniffed 2C-I and that burnt like hell, much more than 2C-B.... i've also heard that injecting 2Cx's is a bad idea...

getting some 2C-E soon and on erowid the intranasal dose is half that of the oral dose, so it would be a bit of a waste to take it orally... how do you take your 2Cx's -(especially 2C-E) does it burn as much as 2C-I?

Also can you plug 2Cx's, is this an efficiant ROA?

thx

Injecting the 2c's isn't a bad idea, it'll just be super fucking intense.

When I tried 2c-E for the first time, I IM'd 5mg and was blown away.

^ Doesn't that hurt like hell, to IM 2C-E?

I've IV'd 2C-B before, about 12 mg. a bit too intense. Plugging works well for both 2C-B and 2C-E, IME. Otherwise, orally is the only ROA I'd use again. Nasally is way too painful for me. :\

Injecting the 2c's isn't a bad idea, it'll just be super fucking intense.

When I tried 2c-E for the first time, I IM'd 5mg and was blown away.

Ive heard that as far as injecting the 2c's goes, the first few minutes are a bit uncomofrtable but after the initial rush of it all ends and the nausea settles down its quite nice....

I've injected (IV) 2C-I and 2C-D and it wasn't overly pleasant, to be honest. 2C-D was reasonably enjoyable but 2C-I felt horribly toxic and caused a fair amount of chest discomfort. Both were greatly reduced in duration - 2C-I especially as it only lasted 3-4 hours maximum. 2C-D was pretty fun but no real advantages of injecting it for me - and I luurve IV dosing. I doubt I would ever IV 2C-E, myself. The bodyload from IV 2Cs just isn't worth it for such a short and overly intense trip for me.

I'm probably the only person on here who doesn't like plugging.

Just too damn fast, and having to hold liquid up your pooper while you're coming up isn't any fun.

I like how oral doses come on. once it's in my belly I can just forget about and not have to hold it there, in 1.5 hours I'll be getting tingles, by 2.5 hours I'll be at full bore. It also feels like a smoother come-up which then puts me into a smoother, longer duration trip.

Plugging provided a very rushed, "shaky" (I was actually having a lot of tremors) come-up that didn't give me any relief at all from body load symptoms.

Snorting... Good lord 8( How to not start a good trip: insulfate a powder that makes you feel like it was sodium hydroxide crystals. Man, the worst thing ever was when I snorted a little 5mg bump of 2C-E when I was already on an oral dose. Wow, was not expecting that!

wow... it packs quite a punch (bodyload too), just sniffed and ate some, and feeling the effects coming on... ;)

How bad did it hurt? I've snorted 2c-e, i, d. They all burned somewhat, I thought 2c-i was the worst, followed by 2c-e, then d a distant third