• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-p ingestion

I'd just put it in an ethanol solution. Unless you want to eat a fair amount of paper (which you'd need to for like 10 mg of 2C-P). Plus from experience, even drying on a horizontal rack the wires and cause fair deviations in the product on each square, so make sure to get a reasonably fine drying rack.

How would this be so? If you saturate the blotter with enough solution that it's completely soaked but will not drip it should dry absolutley evenly. The wire mesh should make no difference. 250ul goes into the blotter and evaporates (as long as it does not drip) leaves exactly the ammount of material in the solution on the blotter.

If the blotter sags at all, there will be more drug in the spot where it sagged. If you hang it on its edge, the doses will be stronger on the bottom. You have to let it dry perfectly flat.

It's a tricky thing, not even sure if we're allowed to discuss here, and I certainly don't know how to do it right. Just know that's why you need a rack.

If the blotter sags at all, there will be more drug in the spot where it sagged. If you hang it on its edge, the doses will be stronger on the bottom. You have to let it dry perfectly flat.

It's a tricky thing, not even sure if we're allowed to discuss here, and I certainly don't know how to do it right. Just know that's why you need a rack.
Well, I have done it right and his no problems and at no time observed that that the paper squares ever sagged. This is partly why it's better to use actual blotter paper (and the thickest you can buy) as it's designed to absorb and hold liquid.

So I ended up leaving it powder form and trusted my scale. I never have tried oral 2c-p and frankly don't hsve a desire to, vaping is the way to go, glorious trips but I usually combined with large amounts of alcohol lol