• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-p ingestion

It's really interesting how these drugs can feel so different depending on ROA.

You should definitely check out 2c-e spacejunk, I like it more than 2c-d overall. Although they are completely different substances with very different uses IMO.

^ aw gee, you've twisted my arm :)
It is very interesting how much ROA can change the nature of a psychedelic (or any other drug) experience.
I love how I wrote 2c-p off completely - only to discover that it is among my favourites, when vaped.

I've got a decent amount of experience with P, and I don't think you need to go through any of this at all. All I would do is take 10-15 mgs (crystal form), put it in a little bag (like one of those rectangle ones you can fit an eighth of weed in), pour water in the bag, and drink it. All of it would be ingested, and I would rip the bag open and lick the inside just in case. Doesn't taste the best, but it is nowhere near as bad as some of the other RCs I've tried, not even as bad as MDMA. Have fun, and make sure not to overdose. It is a VERY long come up, depending on how much you do. There's not a lot of room for error. "The trick was to surrender to the flow." :)

If I were to do this I would just leave the P in the solution and dose it actually accurately, haha. This is more of a long term, minimal waste storage question. But thank you, sir.

There's a rly janky way of achieving the same effect as laying blotter. Get bits of toilet paper & simply squirt desired solution onto them & use each scrap as a dose. One can either take them like a parachute or roll up & put into a gelcap.

The two ways I've dosed 2c-p were via volumetric measurement in liquor & the second was a bit more complicated, but successful. I'd use 2 separate mg scales, weigh a capsule, add 2c-p until I achieved the dose I was looking for, cross checking the weight on both scales after adding each bit of powder.I only used the latter method for doses of over 7mg as I didn't trust my scales below that threshold. I typically took 10-12mg after I became sufficiently familiar with 2c-p. I found my scales were pretty accurate with 10-14mg plus the weight of the size 3 capsules I had (avg ~48mg).

No matter how you slice it, dosing chems that potent is always gonna be tedious.

If I were to do this I would just leave the P in the solution and dose it actually accurately, haha. This is more of a long term, minimal waste storage question. But thank you, sir.

Oh, man, I guess I completely overlooked the fact that you were looking into long term storage. Sorry, need to lay off the bowls before bluelighting :p Also, rereading my post I can see how you thought I wasn't a very accurate doser. When I said 10-15, I meant depending on whichever trip I might mention. I was very cautious while dosing it, cross-checking it on other scales and whatnot. It is definitely a drug that is never safe to eyeball, no matter how confident you may be in your vision! Please do let us know how your trip goes! Also, have you ever looked into the Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread? Plenty of good information there, my friend! It is the reason I finally created a BL account after lurking for a very long time.

Oh, man, I guess I completely overlooked the fact that you were looking into long term storage. Sorry, need to lay off the bowls before bluelighting :p Also, rereading my post I can see how you thought I wasn't a very accurate doser. When I said 10-15, I meant depending on whichever trip I might mention. I was very cautious while dosing it, cross-checking it on other scales and whatnot. It is definitely a drug that is never safe to eyeball, no matter how confident you may be in your vision! Please do let us know how your trip goes! Also, have you ever looked into the Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread? Plenty of good information there, my friend! It is the reason I finally created a BL account after lurking for a very long time.
No I didn't, I'll take a look now, thanks for the link! So I have decided on the blotter laying, but it just seems so hard to find the watercolor paper#14! Anyone know Just as good substitute or help where I could find it? And not so expensive like online blotter art stores

No I didn't, I'll take a look now, thanks for the link! So I have decided on the blotter laying, but it just seems so hard to find the watercolor paper#14! Anyone know Just as good substitute or help where I could find it? And not so expensive like online blotter art stores
Again, I was able to find actual blotter paper for much cheaper than water colour paper, blotter paper will hold more solution. Google is amazing!! It's all I needed to find it.

Again, I was able to find actual blotter paper for much cheaper than water colour paper, blotter paper will hold more solution. Google is amazing!! It's all I needed to find it.
Any tips on finding it in actual stores? I just got the P and don't really wanna wait another week for shipping :p if not, I'll def order it as I want everything perfect.

BETTER, CHEAPER IDEA: Isopropyl alcohol to create the solution instead of ethanol? Comments? I feel 91% isopropyl would dissolve 2c-p better than 50% ethanol

BETTER, CHEAPER IDEA: Isopropyl alcohol to create the solution instead of ethanol? Comments? I feel 91% isopropyl would dissolve 2c-p better than 50% ethanol

Yes, ISO is very cheap but I just bought one of those mini (single shot bottles of vodka 40% alcohol) and was able to get the 2C-P into the vodka without even applying heat. Just shaking it in a small sealed vial. I can't remember but I think I ended up getting something like 4mg per 250ul. Ethanol is totally safe and all the 2C's seem extremely soluable in it.

Yes, ISO is very cheap but I just bought one of those mini (single shot bottles of vodka 40% alcohol) and was able to get the 2C-P into the vodka without even applying heat. Just shaking it in a small sealed vial. I can't remember but I think I ended up getting something like 4mg per 250ul. Ethanol is totally safe and all the 2C's seem extremely soluable in it.
That's what, 16mg/ml? My concern is how concentrated I need the solution in order to lay blotter. I'm not sure the absorption amount of the paper I will use(yet) but I assume it won't be much, meaning I will need quite a bit of mg/ml.

You'd better run tests with (whatever solvent you do use) mixed with food colouring to see how the pre-cut blotters absorb the liquid. Th first step would be to determine how much solution your precursor blotters can hold without dripping. The next step is figuring out how much material you can get into the ammount of liquid your blotter can hold.
There's no way to know until you run some tests on your choice of paper.

You'd better run tests with (whatever solvent you do use) mixed with food colouring to see how the pre-cut blotters absorb the liquid. Th first step would be to determine how much solution your precursor blotters can hold without dripping. The next step is figuring out how much material you can get into the ammount of liquid your blotter can hold.
There's no way to know until you run some tests on your choice of paper.
Obvi, I shall do that :p but, I can definitely get an IDEA of how much 2c-p can dissolve in high concentration ethanol or isopropyl from others.

I have one of those cheap $20 AWS milligram scales and I've been able to use it with no problem. I've also used it for 2C-P. Yes, it's inaccurate in the milligram range (if you were to try to simply add a milligram or two it won't register,) but what I do is use a medium.

Here is an example if I were trying to get a 9 mg dosage of 2C-P.

1) Grab a small piece of tin foil, about an 1 in x 1 in in size, and weigh that and remember the number. Let's say it weighs exactly 0.050 (50 mg.)
2) Remove the tin foil.
3) Add small bit of powder to the tin foil.
4) Place the tin foil with the powder on the scale and get the new reading.
5) If the new weight of the tin foil 0.050 (50 mg) plus the powder doesn't equal 0.059 (59 mg,) keep adding powder (or subtracting it if you added too much) until you reach 0.059 (59 mg.)

Good luck!

Yeah I do the same thing basically. I put the tray on, and do not tare it. Then I put a folded piece of paper on that, just to make it easier to get the powder off. I note the total weight, and add the substance to that without taring. Then I think to myself, okay this is 2830mg without any substance, I want 6mg, I will make it say 2836. It works much more accurately once there is weight on there. I weigh 3-4 times to make sure it's being consistent. Works every time.

Yep, I never tare either, and I always weigh it a few times to make sure I have an accurate reading, or at least as accurate as these $20 scales go lol. I even go as far as turning the scale off and on to let it fully reset. I also calibrate it very often to keep it as accurate as possible, and try to keep fresh batteries in there as well.

It's about time to upgrade to a quality 0.001 scale!

I have one of those cheap $20 AWS milligram scales and I've been able to use it with no problem. I've also used it for 2C-P. Yes, it's inaccurate in the milligram range (if you were to try to simply add a milligram or two it won't register,) but what I do is use a medium.

Here is an example if I were trying to get a 9 mg dosage of 2C-P.

1) Grab a small piece of tin foil, about an 1 in x 1 in in size, and weigh that and remember the number. Let's say it weighs exactly 0.050 (50 mg.)
2) Remove the tin foil.
3) Add small bit of powder to the tin foil.
4) Place the tin foil with the powder on the scale and get the new reading.
5) If the new weight of the tin foil 0.050 (50 mg) plus the powder doesn't equal 0.059 (59 mg,) keep adding powder (or subtracting it if you added too much) until you reach 0.059 (59 mg.)

Good luck!

Great idea. I had not thought of doing this before, I appreciate the input! I might just not use blotter anymore! But I'm going to have to do that about a hundred times and put in gelcaps for storage :p

Unfortunately, it is time consuming. But hey, it's a small price to pay for a 20 hour 2C-P trip!

I'd just put it in an ethanol solution. Unless you want to eat a fair amount of paper (which you'd need to for like 10 mg of 2C-P). Plus from experience, even drying on a horizontal rack the wires and cause fair deviations in the product on each square, so make sure to get a reasonably fine drying rack.