• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Dosage and Methods of Administration

Well, that is fucking awesome. Saves me an arm and a leg buying an expensive scale. No worries on the quantity my vendor sends me. I've got a friend who's got a cheap scale that should measure the quantity I'm receiving. or i could just buy one.

20mg is a great dose :)

I don't see a few drinks on the comedown hurting but I wouldn't take them during your trip; it'll cloud it and might make it kinda not as good.

As for the empathogenic stims, it can be good, just air on the side of "less is more"; You don't want the jittery stimulant side effects to manifest. :\ I'll let others who have more experience with this give a better answer.

As for LSD & 2C-I; I ahven't done it myself but I don't see any reason why it would be bad; just remember that they synergize (you won't need as high a dose of either if you combine them) :)

Okay this is getting really annoying. How is anybody supposed to make an educated decision on dosage when there are so many variables? Vendors might give you half or double as much... Cheap scales can be off as much as 10mg... I just got "supposedly" 100mg of 2C-I, but according to you people, I'm not sure if I should trust that amount. I really don't have the money to purchase a $200 0.01mg scale, so are there any other realistic ways of measurement?

I'm not expecting this to be an easy task. Any drug should be consumed with caution. But nontheless I'm finding all of the advice on this thread to be very difficult to trust. I'm about to just eye ball it because I think that may be more accurate than any other advice given haha. I would try the water or alcohol method but if I don't know what I am buying to begin with, it wouldn't be accurate.

Advice from experienced users whom have not used expensive scales to measure their doses?

i dont see how eyeballig could be safer than measuring out a dose on a scale or by liquid measurment.

If you cant afford an expensive scale then go on ebay and buy a cheaper one. It will still be more accurate than you guessing what 10mg of a certain powder looks like.

Yup. My £20 eBay 0.001mg scales are fine for weighing doses of 2Cs with an acceptable degree of accuracy. For more dose-sensitive things (2C-E, maybe) I just weigh a larger amount and use liquid measurement. The only problem with accuracy I've noticed with cheap eBay scales is if trying to weigh larger amounts - mine work fine for under 100mg but get a bit less accurate if you go over 200mg. Odd, but consistently the same for whatever reason.

Regarding dosage of this amazing material...

It underscores the differences between individuals that i get a very nice, albeit somewhat light, trip off of 8mg. Though, i'm small - ~130lb (60kg, so 0.13mg/kg - i'd love to see some others' doses in mg/kg). Also, i can't understand how someone wouldn't enjoy a threshold dose with some good weed, but to each his own.

Okay this is getting really annoying. How is anybody supposed to make an educated decision on dosage when there are so many variables?
So you don't have a good scale.

Go down to your local sketchy convenience store, and buy a scale accurate to 0.01g. Weigh your supposed 100mg of 2C-I, and observe to what degree you were ripped off or got a bonus. You now know the weight to within 5-10%.

Then dissolve it in a known quantity of liquid, and measure that*.
How to measure the liquid? From the kitchen section of your local supermarket, you can get a turkey-injector** syringe that measures ml's with a level of accuracy acceptable for this purpose.

I'd make up a mixture of like, 2mg per ml or something (i do 4mg per ml, but i'm not measuring doses with a turkey injector), and store in away from heat and light. For solvent, use distilled water, or preferably, vodka (or 50:50 vodka:water - the alcohol is just there to keep crap from growing in it).
Do not store it in a nip bottle unless you label it. You wouldnt want someone stealing your booze (bad enough) and wind up tripping (you'd probably get in hot water over that)

*Tip: put the 2C-I along with like, half of the water, into the container. Then, with the rest of the water, rinse the bag out, and any tools you used, so as not to waste any precious magic.

**Do you think i'm joking? ~30 ml plastic syringe, lovely standard fitting on the end, and a 2 inch long needle on the end. You're supposed to fill it with seasoning and shoot up your turkey with it. Google it if you don't belive me. Be sure to get one with ml measurement.

Regarding dosage of this amazing material...

It underscores the differences between individuals that i get a very nice, albeit somewhat light, trip off of 8mg. Though, i'm small - ~130lb (60kg, so 0.13mg/kg - i'd love to see some others' doses in mg/kg). Also, i can't understand how someone wouldn't enjoy a threshold dose with some good weed, but to each his own.

So you don't have a good scale.

Go down to your local sketchy convenience store, and buy a scale accurate to 0.01g. Weigh your supposed 100mg of 2C-I, and observe to what degree you were ripped off or got a bonus. You now know the weight to within 5-10%.

Then dissolve it in a known quantity of liquid, and measure that*.
How to measure the liquid? From the kitchen section of your local supermarket, you can get a turkey-injector** syringe that measures ml's with a level of accuracy acceptable for this purpose.

I'd make up a mixture of like, 2mg per ml or something (i do 4mg per ml, but i'm not measuring doses with a turkey injector), and store in away from heat and light. For solvent, use distilled water, or preferably, vodka (or 50:50 vodka:water - the alcohol is just there to keep crap from growing in it).
Do not store it in a nip bottle unless you label it. You wouldnt want someone stealing your booze (bad enough) and wind up tripping (you'd probably get in hot water over that)

*Tip: put the 2C-I along with like, half of the water, into the container. Then, with the rest of the water, rinse the bag out, and any tools you used, so as not to waste any precious magic.

**Do you think i'm joking? ~30 ml plastic syringe, lovely standard fitting on the end, and a 2 inch long needle on the end. You're supposed to fill it with seasoning and shoot up your turkey with it. Google it if you don't belive me. Be sure to get one with ml measurement.

Thank you for the advice. I wasn't really going to eyeball it. Why aren't measurements correct from vendors? I would think they would either want to rip you off or be accurate, but not give you a bonus.

Smoking 2ci

Ok so i read somewhere here on bluelight that they smoked 2ct7. I have some 2ci laying around and was thinking about vaporizing in foil. If the 2ct7 worked than most likely 2ci should vape correct? I was thinking bout just doing it without smoking it to see but i want some opinions first and if it vaqes i might try to smoke it. What are the opinions here?8o

Yeah it'll likely work. Be careful with the vaporization. I've smoked 2C-B in a test tube with success. I will say though that effects are quite different. They are much more pushy and stimulant in nature.

I might do this tomorrow night as i have about 50 mgs left of the stuff right now. How many mgs did you smoke of the 2cb?

I got to the "feasibility test" of vaporizing 2C-I (ie, vaporized an eensy weensy amount, inhaled vapor, felt definite 2C-I effects).

My concerns are:

We don't know what the chronology of it is when administered in this manner. In my test, effects were observed immediately, but the dose was too small to judge whether the peak was immediately reached, or whether it peaked some point afterwards (assuming it reached peak immediately when it didn't could result in a more intense experience than desired).

We don't know how much lower the dosage should be. Caution would be advised.

I'm unsure whether this would be effective with the HCl salt of 2C-I - salts usually have higher vaporization temperatures, and thus higher likelihood of decomposing (and are also not as healthy or pleasant to inhale, though this isnt a problem with the small doses involved in 2C-I).
I converted mine to the free base - started with a solution of 2C-I, added a few drops of ~2-3% NaOH solution, extracted with a really small amount of heptane, and then put a drop of that into a test tube. Then gently (and carefully) heated it to drive off the solvent, and then vaporized it as normal.
I am not sure if this is necessary, however.

piku: Imagine you're supplying RC's. You and a few of your buddies are filling a few hundred orders a week (i estimate that from the order numbers, which seem to be sequential), and for each order, you have several baggies to prepare. Are you going to sit there making sure you get every one spot-on down to the milligram? Of course not. You've tare'ed your scale to the mean weight of the bags, and are cranking them through. Not worth the effort to be super-accurate with the weighing - .95g? 1.05g? Close enough.
Look at the qty discounts these places offer - 2 or 3 to 1 discount for buying large quantities. The cost is not the material so much as the overhead and the premium we pay for these being grey market.

2c-I alcohol solubility

Would mixing my 100mg of 2c-I with Skyy Blue Vodka be a good choice? Or should I do it straight vokda or 50:50 with distilled water? Once I mix the substances, will I need to reheat the solution to ensure solubility once I dose in the future?

I had no idea that many convenience stores carried scales. I'm going to try Home Depot, Walmart and Lowes to find a 0.01g scale. The powder that is in my baggy looks so insignificant, but I hear similar things from other people receiving 100mg bags.

Also, I'm thinking 12mg would be a good first dosage. I weigh 110 pounds right now. Yet, drugs that I have consumed usually effect me at similar levels that other people whom weigh average amounts do. I think 12mg would allow me to at least hit a moderate experience for me to feel the effects of 2c-I. My friend weighs somewhere around 115 and I'm thinking she could take a similar dose as me.

Hello!

I am new to BL, and I'd like to ask what is actual solubility of 2C-I? I checked some threads but didn't find the information.
Is it possible to prepare 10mg/1ml water(vodka...) solution? For me, such solution is very easy to store and dose.

Also, I never tried psychedelics. What is a good dose for the first time? I think, I will start with 12 mg. And the last question. I read that 2Cs(and especially 2C-I) is quite 'social'. So could I behave like a normal person(after taking a dose)?

PS: Sorry for my english and for my noob questions.

Hey Allium :)

Yep, 10mg/mL will go straight into solution. Vodka is good because it will preserve it longer.

12mg is a good starting point to see if you have any reactions to it. Don't be discouraged if you find you are underwhelmed though; you can always try again next time at a higher dose.

2C-I is social in a way but it is still a psychedelic. You don't want to have to hide the fact that you are high or have to deal with "sober" people.

Like other psychedelics; Set & Setting is still important.

I'm going to do the water solution method and I got everything I need today except the scale. I went to my "local sketchy convenience store" and the only ones sold were 0.1g scales and not 0.01g. I guess I will have to order online, which is unfortunate since I will have to wait 1-3 weeks to receive it. Bleh, it feels like I have been waiting forever to have another trip.

2C-I Rectal Dosing

Hello. I am about to do some 2C-I. I have used it a few times prior to today by oral ingestion, was curious if it was worth it to give it a shot rectally? Anything different I can expect?

Hello. I am about to do some 2C-I. I have used it a few times prior to today by oral ingestion, was curious if it was worth it to give it a shot rectally? Anything different I can expect?

Use less than you would orally. 16mg should be rather strong. It will hit quicker. Less nausea and such.

Mmmk. I have not eaten since 8pm last night and its 9:42. Would eating effect the trip?