Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Dosage and Methods of Administration

AdInfinitum

Bluelighter
2C-I Subthread: Dosage and Measuring

Discuss here how much 2C-I you take when you trip and how strong that is for you, how sensitive you are and how you personally prefer to measure it!

[BACK TO THE 2C-I MAIN THREAD]

original post:

I've taken it three times, once at 12mgs and twice at 16. That was plenty for me to realize that I just wasn't a big fan of the compound.

2C-I seems to lack the depth of experience I'm looking for, and is much to stimulating in a weird way for me (and my gf). I couldn't possibly fathom going any higher in dosage, and I doubt I'll ever even do it again.

There's just too many other gems to explore to bother with 2C-I and all of its quirks. I'm done.

Ez,

...Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think your going to realy feel what is 2ci with such low dose . I remeber i snorted 10 mg and it was just a little buzz and stimulation .

People respond differently. If he got uncomfortable body stimulation at 16 mg I can see why he wouldn't want to do more. 20mg was rather overstimulating for me, and it wasn't that deep.

I get very strong visuals at 17.5mg. I also don't use all that frequently (once a month max), and I believe that my tolerance isn't nearly as high as some people on this board.

I'm not sure whether theres a thread already on this topic in PD, but mods, move it elsewhere if you see fit.

But in my experience, I had the opposite. I found 2C-i did not build up tolerance quickly. Even after experimenting how far tolerance went, I did it a fair bit in a row (and not proud of it), and still, tolerance weasn't a MAJOR concern. You'd still get visuals, and trip, it wasn't like acid where you keep needing to take double then tripple just to get ANY effects.

2C-i is un derrated I think, it's not this new club drug, it's a pretty powerful introspective psychedelic, and can cause bad experiences too. Also, taking lots of it has unwanted body effects, over stimulation, body load and shaking.

I don't think I've given up on it, but I have had problems with lasting visuals weeks later. I created a thread about this called 2c-i and hppd. I've noticed the effect is slowly going away. I'll probably end up trying it again, see the effect of setting and past experience with it.

You say you noticed no tolerance with it. Do you notice this with many psychedelics? I've yet to find a psychedelic I can just binge on for a few days without a rapid tolerance.

I've done 2c-i on two different occasions. Both times I only took 15mg orally.

On 15mg I had visuals going for about 8 hours both times. Some people just have a lower tolorance for it.

The only problem I see with this drug still is that there still is not enough information. For a long time I still felt a lot of the negative effects of the drug. I would have random tracers for short periods of time and the such. The second time I took 2c-I, I woke up a few nights later in the middle of the night have visuals for slightly less than 20 seconds.

Anyone else have bad effects such as this?

[2C-I Subthread] 2C-I Dosage and Measuring

I've used 2ci at doses of up to 40mg with no bad effects. I only used it weekly though.

I think i might try 2C-I soon, of all the 2-C whatevers it seems like one of the gentler ones (minus 2C-B, but I lack that kind of connection). The problem is, that the guy that has it says he has it in blotters, but im thinking that it might be DOx, Has anyone heard of 2C-I in blotter form before? or am getting something else? Any help would be much appreciated.

Actually there have been reports of 2c-i aswell as other 2c's on blotter in the oregon, washington rave scene.

check the february microgram for referance.

The blotters are twoply and really really thick compared to normal blotter paper.

The size of the blotter is alot bigger than LSD blotter.
Also they are made by glueing together 2 blotter sheets with a non toxic epoxy. he 2c-x is inside the epoxy holding the shees together.

what is a good first time 2ci dose.
i have pure powder i received from an online vendor.

i would also like to combine it with another psychedelic later after some time...
any recommendations for a beginning dose, i want the full deal.

and as for a combo, what would go well with it.
i heard mdma, or mda....

apparently ~15-18mg is avg.

I'm a big guy though and found ~25mg to be good... mind you i was quite experienced with tripping by that point.

I found weed to go great with it.... really brought out the colours.

12mg will do the job. I preferred 14-16mg. Anymore was too stimulating, and not worth the side effects.

Merged in a question about a first-time 2C-I dose.