• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 25B-NBOH-creative questions

25B-NBOH is not an nbome. There is little evidence to suggest they are as dangerous as nbomes. Almost every account I've ever read states how gentle, clean, and safe it felt.

Someone earlier in the thread said they almost died from two tabs? Just because they didn't remember the trip or couldn't speak? 400mics of LSD makes me blackout.

Another member above wrote he took 10mg, 5-10x the average dose and was fine.

Just saying there seems to be a lot of fear mongering in here.

They are not identical to nbomes and I highly doubt they pose the same risks. I may just have to find out for myself, as it seems like a beautiful gentle crisp psychedelic, and those are my favorite kinds. I would prefer some 2CB fly or similar, but only NL shops have them and those are a crap shoot nowadays.

Allylescaline for the win. Always the winner. Well mescaline is the true king, then ally/1V/4acodmt/4homipt.

@Skippwiggins
My experience with NBOH is that it is virtually identical to NBOME and I had quite a few of both of them, enjoyed small doses of them but also found them ridiculously strong, and I tossed them all when I got some good lysergamides.

I truly believe they are dangerous, but if you enjoy them enjoy with care and keep them clearly labelled and under lock and key so that nobody will be harmed.