• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 25B-NBOH-creative questions

And what kind of art are you thinking of creating like this? Music-wise or painting, drawing, or ? I remember mushrooms made me concern less about the perfection I tried to create and I just ended up drawing rather about how I feel and use more of my expression instead of trying to draw a photographic copy.

25E has been described by people as ’incredible’, I’ve learnt not to ignore such words when it comes to psychedelics. Short, euphoric, very visual, easy trip, cheap. There has been nothing that indicates that these NBOHs are dangerous and they have been around for some time.

I’ve been reading about 25B tonight and man does it sound good, time and money are the only constraints.
The 25b-NBOH is very nice. I obtained a quantity of it recently and have begun experimenting with it. I don't have the words to do it justice but it's certainly different from the lysergides and at a sufficient dose I found it helpful in terms of processing an issue that I'm really struggling with.

Make sure you can lock your nboh away from anyone other than yourself.

the superficial resemblance to lsd on blotter means that if some who finds it and does not know that 2 blotters can kill them (even one in some cases) is an extremely huge responsibility. I can only imagine the cost factor making this a product of interest.

lock this stuff up well - label it well, and be very careful while working with your issue. then toss the rest safely in the toilet.

I did keep 1/2 of one blotter which I found in my wallet, but I think I will toss that too, what if I forget what it is when I'm 75 yrs old and take it by accident?

Make sure you can lock your nboh away from anyone other than yourself.

the superficial resemblance to lsd on blotter means that if some who finds it and does not know that 2 blotters can kill them (even one in some cases) is an extremely huge responsibility. I can only imagine the cost factor making this a product of interest.

lock this stuff up well - label it well, and be very careful while working with your issue. then toss the rest safely in the toilet.

I did keep 1/2 of one blotter which I found in my wallet, but I think I will toss that too, what if I forget what it is when I'm 75 yrs old and take it by accident?
I have a labeled bag of 5 grams of powder, not blotter. It is secured in a combo safe. Yes, I would hate for someone to find it and just chop up a fat line! I took 10mg the second time I sampled it but cannot recommend such a dose.

I have a labeled bag of 5 grams of powder, not blotter. It is secured in a combo safe. Yes, I would hate for someone to find it and just chop up a fat line! I took 10mg the second time I sampled it but cannot recommend such a dose.

That sounds like way too much and surely dangerous did you take the 10mgs sublingually or orally? Cuz if you just swallowed it a portion of the dose may not have been activated. I have to tell you I am greatly interested in exploring this compound and 25E-NBOH. Infact they are two of the new psychs I may seek out next but I am certainly gonna dose very low. Im planning on dissolving 30mgs of 25B-NBOH in 30mls Propylene Glycol and starting with 250ugs under the tongue and seeing what happens, wait for the next trial and go up to 500ugs I doubt I would ever take more then 1.5mgs it just doesn't seem wise to roll the dice with these. In a past collection I had ten different nBOME's and I was always afraid to try them. These two sound safer to me tho but I would never give them to another person, I'll take the risk with my own life but would not wanna be responsible for harm coming to another person.

That sounds like way too much and surely dangerous did you take the 10mgs sublingually or orally? Cuz if you just swallowed it a portion of the dose may not have been activated. I have to tell you I am greatly interested in exploring this compound and 25E-NBOH. Infact they are two of the new psychs I may seek out next but I am certainly gonna dose very low. Im planning on dissolving 30mgs of 25B-NBOH in 30mls Propylene Glycol and starting with 250ugs under the tongue and seeing what happens, wait for the next trial and go up to 500ugs I doubt I would ever take more then 1.5mgs it just doesn't seem wise to roll the dice with these. In a past collection I had ten different nBOME's and I was always afraid to try them. These two sound safer to me tho but I would never give them to another person, I'll take the risk with my own life but would not wanna be responsible for harm coming to another person.
ROA was insufflation. Previously I had dosed 1.5 mg sublingually and experienced nothing but an uncomfortable feeling of coming up but never reached a psychedelic space. I have read one anecdotal account of the dose/ROA that I used. I should be clear that I am not advising others do what I did. There's not enough information about this chem to know if it's safe or not.

@HangryGater the quantity you admit to locking up seems more than adequate for a lifetime of extreme abuse.
please use some research and undertake safe disposal of the excess. A.S.A.P. I recommend sealing in layers of plastic and tinfoil with a paper explanation of the contents, and mortar it into a crack in the basement so it is not accidentally burned and inhaled, or accidentally unearthed in nature, or accidentally part of the water cycle killing wildlife.

and if you you wont do that break it into smaller amounts and make it so that if you take out some of your LOCKED stash each envelope is marked with POISON DEADLY ACCIDENTAL CONTAMINATION DANGER.

your family will wonder why you kept so much if they find you lying immobile near one of those envelopes.

play safely folks.

I think @pupnik is correct on this and this goes with blotters in general as there have even been cases of AL-LAD blotters contaminated with fentalogues, as well as Etiizolum blotters, DOx blotters etc

@TripSitterNZ I understand your views 100 percent even though personally after much experience with 25B-NBOH and some 25E my own experience with NBOHs find them to be very gentle and forgiving compounds. However, that's my own anecdotal experience and I still don't feel comfortable sharing this family of drugs with any of my friends until more information is out. I do want to know if you have any other sources that show the NBOH safety profile as being as dangerous as NBOME- the reason I ask is this: NBOHs have had enough time and enough of a user base to warrant the same amount of negative reactions that NBOMEs did but I have not seen the same reaction occurring at all through both users and media reporting. The only one that I have seen garner some negative attention is 25i which I haven't tried.

To be clear too-there generally seems to be a perception that the only people messing with the se compounds are kids who don't have access to classic psychedelics like LSD. I'm close to 40 years old with my first psychedelic experience in 1999 and just consider myself a psychonaut who loves studying the differences to see how these compounds work in our brain and the unique subtle differences between them. I think at this point after going through a sheet of 25B my study with this one is basically done. I do have to say though as I mentioned above I love how this compound allowed me to analyze music including music I don't normally listen to (genres ike Brazilian, middle eastern electronic or experimental krautrock). I always build my Playlists based off my trips and 25B definitely diversified my music taste considerably. I also credit 25B for getting me back into playing guitar which I haven't touched since I was about 17.

And what kind of art are you thinking of creating like this? Music-wise or painting, drawing, or ? I remember mushrooms made me concern less about the perfection I tried to create and I just ended up drawing rather about how I feel and use more of my expression instead of trying to draw a photographic copy.

It's interesting for me I write more on mushrooms than any other psychedelics. Poetic and song type stuff flows very easy I have found. That's not to say it's also good for drawing.

I find phenethylamines and lysergamides help me get really into details with drawing. I used to do pen and ink but since going into being a designer professionally I have found digitally working with either a cintiq or an app like Procreate to be perfect for drawing while tripping since to be honest it's too easy to get lost in the head and before you know it, you look down to see what was turning into a profound drawing quickly gets lost in the weeds. Working in digital layers definitely more forgiving.

@TripSitterNZ geez, you really think you are made of steel or something?!

@sin_is_synthetic I love drawing stoned
at least half of my trips are spent drawing: I used to do a lot of acrylic painting, storage of unsold paintings that I still love however, is a bit of an issue, and giving them away devalues them for your clients so - not an option. more recently I work on paper and so have a few thousand crayon pieces and have drifted back into digital layers for the crisp final result.

I try and keep that side of my digital footprint separate from the psychedelic groups.
this is one of my pen and crayon sketches that I have previously shared on the shroomery with the signature etc. cropped.

080410723-partofsalviadrawing.jpg

I've enjoyed the stuff up to about 1800 microgram doses, never once felt overwhelmed or threatened. Beautiful visuals and just a lovely feeling overall. Great for creative stuff.

@deficiT would you reveal your weight and age, and at what frequency you were self administering what doses when you hit 1800 in your stride?

body size, health, and tolerance do affect how much can be enjoyed

at 63 yrs old and 120 lbs, and no tolerance I never went past 800 mics with ease

@Shadow Cat thank you - it is part of a 10 minute pose from a series of ~15 live nude model drawing sessions (236 drawings in that album), in which several collaborating artists were happy to pose when the model did not show up. This group created stress on long term relationships but was enjoyable while it lasted. we used to gather at each others' apartments hosting and drawing on rotation. My wife kind of hated it so I had to quit.
I usually would pack up my crayons and drawing book with a pen in a sac after taking my 1/4 tab lsd and then rollerblade cross town to the designated suite, draw with the crew - share a beer or 2 and skate back home. Perfect!

@deficiT would you reveal your weight and age, and at what frequency you were self administering what doses when you hit 1800 in your stride?

body size, health, and tolerance do affect how much can be enjoyed

at 63 yrs old and 120 lbs, and no tolerance I never went past 800 mics with ease
I was 28, 6'1 and probably 150lbs at the time.

I think 1200 micrograms for me was a reliably strong dose, with full effects without too much residual stimulation. 1800 was a little more stimulating.

we are both older now, i'm sucking on ald-52
I haven't tried that stuff yet, definitely on my list. i tend to prefer phenethylamine psychedelics, so that's why I rave a little more about 25b-nboh because it's one of the best imo.