• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25-i nbome and 25c nbome allergic reactions

I started dosing around age 19om turning 21 soon I doses every weekend really hard and even weekdays . Up until a fewonths ago I liked it because visuals were ridiculous and it made me love listening to music more . My doses were a range from 950 to 900 ug . Taking one tab would make it to where I couldn't visibly recognize anything on TV and I would take about three to five each time depending how I felt and how far I wanted to go .

It's most likely anxiety.
I used to get that as well, felt like my throat was tightening, difficulty swallowing, a feeling of 'spacing out'. A lot of the time when I was younger I'd get these minor anxiety attacks where I felt like I had to time my swallowing or otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it. Anything that made me anxious would result in that.
I'd go through 2 liter bottles of water every night, continously sipping them because my throat would keep going dry and I felt like I was gonna swallow my fucking tongue or start gagging or something... It's all psychological.
I imagine the NBOMe's triggered some sort of anxiety in u. Of course I could be wrong though because I'm no scientist and I hadn't done them myself.

What u just said right now is exactly wat I'm dealing with the dryness the drinking of a lot of water but for me I use cola cola cuz the caffeine helps with it and my asthma . So do I just give it time and take a low dose of Benz when I need it? Or just stay clean and and try to take vitamins and get my energy and health back?

My friend said bacopa did wonders for his anxiety and depression and all sorts of stuff I'm considering getting some

What u just said right now is exactly wat I'm dealing with the dryness the drinking of a lot of water but for me I use cola cola cuz the caffeine helps with it and my asthma . So do I just give it time and take a low dose of Benz when I need it? Or just stay clean and and try to take vitamins and get my energy and health back?

Whatever you prefer. If you got a benzo script you can use that to help take the anxiety away, but it's more of a temporary fix instead of a cure.
Staying clean would be the best bet. Every body is differnt. Like I said I used to have real bad anxiety but it went away over time. I sort of grew out of it, if that makes sense.

Totally does .I'm prolly gonna get bacopa and other vitamin supplement like magnesium to help get healthier and possibly better . I'll take a half of a Benz when I need it if I really have to but I'm staying away from psychedelics and marijuana and cigs . I'm so worried about my health I need to get everything straight and start eating healthier thank you for your information so very much . . I also have a question when u said u had same problems as me , did I ever take nbomes or Any derivatives

Last edited by a moderator:
Also this has crossed my mind hppd is a perception disorder .what if my perception is telling me my throat is swelling and i cant swallow but its really not . And there's np cure for hppd so what if I'm stuck like this forever just a thought and question to ask not saying I really think that's what it is to be honest idk what the hell it could be I'm really thinking its the nbome

If you need to add something to your post use the edit button, it allows you to change something so you don't require multiple posts. ;)

Do some reading up on symptoms of anxiety / panic disorders or attacks and also hypochondria, the whole idea that you are alarmed cause something is wrong and you need to take something to remedy it, that can drive you nuts. I've been there, trust me, and it's no picknick. Just try to mellow out and recognize some of your symptoms as psychological. That is not the same as dismissing the symptoms, just dealing / managing them differently. Be careful not to get hooked on benzo's, that is the worst thing I ever did and I only took them for self-medication.
HPPD is akin to this in the sense that it messes with your senses. Most of the time HPPD deals with visual and auditory effects but I can imagine the feeling of your own body (called proprioception) being involved, or also apperception. However I doubt investigating that will give you resolution.

Bacopa monieri is an ayurvedic treatment or tonic (also an aquarium plant I think), and some people attribute nootropic effects to it. For me personally it didn't do much, some positive effects but also some negative ones and none of them were really that special. But others found it to be pretty damn special indeed in a nootropic sense. I wouldn't expect it to be a cure for anxiety by a long shot no.

And today I haven't drank coca cola just water and ate nothing but veggies and starch like mash potatoes and did meditation ,workouts,dance workouts and some breathing excersises but I still have the throat problem this is my first day takin bacopa 300mg a day and magnesium 200mg a day and I hope to see improvements in health. I feel more energized and alert and active so I guess these techniques have helped in some way but still having trouble swallowing i might take a benzo tonight so I can manage sleep I didn't sleep last night because it was so bad it seems to get really bad at night time for some reason . I had like 6 hours of sleep because of it last night without taking a benzo . I'm hoping as I keep up this routine I will get better .

Still having problems with my throat still I'm starting to regret more and more dosing on this substance . Sometimes it feels like its getting worse could I have possibly damaged my brain .?

more likely you have been scared and are returning to being scared
you have to sit it out

The mind is a powerful force. Sometimes we can manifest all sorts of crazy physical ailments due to stress. I mean hell, anxiety will eventually kill you.

Have you been taking bacopa? You mention taking it still and still having throat problems, could it be the bacopa? You could have an allergy to that, though if you are used to taking it and never had that happen then that's probably not it.

I just started bacopa and this problems started months and months ago when I dosed on 25-I nbome and 25c nbome . I would feel as if I was choking when I would smoke pot every time and recently quit
I'm a week clean from everything and still having problems I started taking bacopa a few days ago like three or four at the most and I kinda see a improvement in my energy and stuff but my throat is about the same but a slight bit easier to handle . I don't want anxiety to kill me. I dosed a lot on that substance for a long time

I'm just worried it isn't going to stop or leave . Doesn't this chemical stay in the body like LSD does? Could I really be like this forever . I'm loosing sleep from it I still hallucinate time to time from hppd . I try to ignore it but sometimes its hard to ignore . I space out a lot too and have super blurry vision . I'm wearing glasses so it helps but the throat problem drives me to insanity almost everyday . I don't think I'm allergic to the bacopa . I look in the mirror with my mouth open and can't even see my uvula half the time . Have I put a strain on my receptors from dosing so hard on it for a year and a half straight? Will time really make it heal? What if it doesn't what do I do then ? Because I've been to like four different doctors and they say I'm perfectly OK . But deep down I'm not ,I know this is a serious problem for me . I've wasted hundreds of fillers on bills for nothing . Lost my job because of it . Its like once I get around the aroma of marijuana or any scent I start freaking out and choking.

What negative problems come from bacopa ? Just curious .

Well how shall I describe it, to me it felt like the nootropic effects were pretty limited and the negative effects were that I felt like there was a fuzzy haze hanging around my head. Everyone reacts differently I guess. I don't know of real detrimental effects.

I'm just worried it isn't going to stop or leave . Doesn't this chemical stay in the body like LSD does? Could I really be like this forever . I'm loosing sleep from it I still hallucinate time to time from hppd . I try to ignore it but sometimes its hard to ignore . I space out a lot too and have super blurry vision . I'm wearing glasses so it helps but the throat problem drives me to insanity almost everyday . I don't think I'm allergic to the bacopa . I look in the mirror with my mouth open and can't even see my uvula half the time . Have I put a strain on my receptors from dosing so hard on it for a year and a half straight? Will time really make it heal? What if it doesn't what do I do then ? Because I've been to like four different doctors and they say I'm perfectly OK . But deep down I'm not ,I know this is a serious problem for me . I've wasted hundreds of fillers on bills for nothing . Lost my job because of it . Its like once I get around the aroma of marijuana or any scent I start freaking out and choking.

LSD does not stay in the body, that is a myth. And neither do NBOMe compounds, the body has ways to get rid of them. They are chemically altered to become more polar molecules and this allows the kidneys to filter them so that you piss out the metabolites.

Sorry to hear about the allergy symptoms. Unfortunately the best known cure for HPPD is time, don't know about racetams or if I should recommend them. Maybe not the best idea for you to keep putting things into your body. We don't know a whole lot about NBOMe compounds, let alone the effects of long-term use and/or excessive use. Like I said before, these kinds of psychedelic phens have been known to affect the immune system in some ways and HPPD would also not be a surprising consequence of your abuse.
It has been many months since you dosed on any NBOMe, has it? Best I can say is that many health issues that arise from drug use heal over time but not all. Have faith, and make sure you manage that anxiety - it can be devastating and perhaps prevent you from timely healing.

Disturbing that with these kinds of symptoms all those doctors have not referred you for follow-up tests at the hospital. Do you know if anti-allergy medications work?

I have taken benadryl but it doesn't do much any antihistamines work a little but still have problems I'm giving it time since I've been clean almost a week no cigs no pot no nothing . . Bacopa kinda helps I have only taken it and magnesium for a couple days and they are natural supplements so I don't think they should hurt me or affect me in negative ways . At least to my knowledge .

I wonder what causes HPPD? I dosed myself almost half the days I was alive for 2-3 years straight and less often but still regularly before that, and I never had the first symptom of HPPD. I would dose many days in a row regularly. I dosed AMT at 60+mg 7 days in a row once. I just wonder why some people get it, and some even after a single trip, whereas I have had incredibly heavy trips, very high frequency trips, and plenty of terrifying trips and it hasn't touched me.

It would suggest a genetic predisposition leading to a vulnerability maybe, with a gradient even...

My doses were really strong . Like on tab was 1100ug of 25-I nbome and 25-c nbome combined . One would make it to where I couldn't recognize my friends faces. And I dosed on 5 at a time every day almost for about a year and a half . So that could be why I have hppd. I also smoked dmt everyday and did molly analogs too frequently on nbomes . And ketamine and cocaine . So it could be from mixing so much I didn't wanna smoke dmt unles I was on acid or nbomes .