• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Thank you stim seriously only person in Forums knows his stuff too well. Alright been hitting the BU RU hell call it PEE- U it smells and tastes like JET fuel ie JP5 JP 6 JP11 for fighter jets and thnk god for bottled water as filtering system and cool down agent out of glass bongs. Hard to believe another GM or very very knowledgable Raver and Roller literally solved my losing the voice problem with Glass Bangers and Nails Oh yeahn invested in allot and buying more. Yo probably already know answer to why losing my voice every time firing tiny crumbs of BU or RU up in the cup? ( What do you think it was?) THIS WAS SOLUTION ( https://www.grasscity.com/quartz-core-reactor-banger-nail.html ) and never lost voice again. Now M&M is name I have given it and we know who created it long ago and it is smokable. Big problem too much use starts to effect organs of the body like swelling in feet and legs and definitely tongue and absolutely lots of peeing. But to actually keep the effects so binging I m hitting actual Ready Rock ( and very pure to medicate so side effects do not occur) Like bouncing Tennis Ball off Abrams Tank...... and when did Crystal Meth it somehow prevented the bad effects of BU directly. Like transforming to something not so bad and building up heavily in body but with tremendous Stimulanting effects and absolutely identical; Rush a HUGE!! HUGE!! Molly Rush. I think it's releasing 2100-2200 units each blast. But one thing has been happening and WOW WOW ability to higher perception seems to be taking place and it feels actually in the brain. I mean I feel like surging of blood in brain and solving complex problems at lightening speeds. Since the swelling and tongue deal I backed off heavy very heavy and was not for Vape and well mild weed to relax and get sleep[ not to mention I KNOW th real drug in the brain as you do. KNow called RC chems for reason but can CHEMICALS work great in some people and terrible in others doi to our brains???? And if so can others unlock those parts we dream of ? Oh will keep you up for day or more but not like tweekers experience. There is almost a Labratory process to using and I , m not divulging it. Other than that I have only in beginning experienced scary action whne eyes were pulsating but Rush is 10x of best P@P METH ever made., NO I already agree this is NOT for people just play with and asking you have you ever experience the same but from something different or maybe some Uniqu Psychadelic that gives Higher perception or huge ability to concentrate? Thanks and research as much as you can find. Guess made History in finding we know who made it ---YUP SHULGIN and partner Nichols God Bless them Both in Heaven. Oh yeah Im listening to 90s Mega Mix right now that is a must anytime feel good! :unsure::unsure::unsure::oops::bong::bong::bong::meowce::meowce::Mario party::Mario party::Mario party::hellmo::tripballs:

What are the latest MDMA trends?​

image-3-1024x977.png

Estimates of MDMA use in the European Union in 2022. Source – European Drug Report
The average MDMA content and purity of powders remained stable in 2020.

Please note that 125 to 200 mg of MDMA are very large dosages and it is dangerous to take even one whole tablet with such an amount of active substance.
Between 2015 and 2021, surveys conducted by 26

In 2020, MDMA was the sixth most common drug reported by Euro-DEN Plus hospitals, present in 6% of acute drug toxicity presentations. The number of presentations involving MDMA decreased to 376 in 2020, which was lower than 661 in 2019.

According to the 2021 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, approximately 2.2 million people aged 12 or older reported using MDMA in the past 12 months in USA. Moving on to 2022, the statistics reveal that an estimated 0.6% of 8th graders, 0.7% of 10th graders, and 1.4% of 12th graders reported using MDMA within the past 12 months. These numbers suggest that while MDMA use among young adults remains a concern, there may be a downward trend in the usage of the drug among this population.

It is estimated that around 20 million people

Recent trends in MDMA use suggest that it continues to be popular in the EDM and rave music scenes.

We also remember that recently Australia greenlighted MDMA and shrooms for medical use.

Last edited by a moderator:

What are the latest MDMA trends?​

image-3-1024x977.png

Estimates of MDMA use in the European Union in 2022. Source – European Drug Report
The average MDMA content and purity of powders remained stable in 2020.

Between 2015 and 2021, surveys conducted by 26

See also
In 2020, MDMA was the sixth most common drug reported by Euro-DEN Plus hospitals, present in 6% of acute drug toxicity presentations. The number of presentations involving MDMA decreased to 376 in 2020, which was lower than 661 in 2019.

According to the 2021 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, approximately 2.2 million people aged 12 or older reported using MDMA in the past 12 months in USA. Moving on to 2022, the statistics reveal that an estimated 0.6% of 8th graders, 0.7% of 10th graders, and 1.4% of 12th graders reported using MDMA within the past 12 months. These numbers suggest that while MDMA use among young adults remains a concern, there may be a downward trend in the usage of the drug among this population.

It is estimated that around 20 million people

Recent trends in MDMA use suggest that it continues to be popular in the EDM and rave music scenes.

We also remember that recently Australia greenlighted MDMA and shrooms for medical use.

I advise you to read the article in full on our website: https://clck.su/ijDNk

The decrease of hospitalizations surrounding MDMA from 2019 to 2020 can easily be explained by Covid. I know many people including myself that quit rolling cuz what’s the point if you can socialize while doing it.

I’d argue we are still feeling the aftermath of Covid, by 25 if we are still seeing stopped numbers THEN I’ll start to take it seriously.

People would rather do K or coke these days too.

-GC

Fan-fucking-tastic man. It's amazing.
SoI people keep giving me "molly" that doesn't make me roll, it's either purple or offwhite (champagne) but look mostly white if you ask me. Everryone says it tests as MDMA but it doesn't do the same things that mdma pills or crystal mdma I took in mid 2010s.... it gets you high sure but it's not 'rolling'.... I dunno, its fucking weird.... I am used to tan brownish crystals has anyone seen champange or purple synethesis that were mdma ? if anyone has infomation on this kind of shit please share...

Last edited:
SoI people keep giving me "molly" that doesn't make me roll, it's either purple or offwhite (champagne) but look mostly white if you ask me. Everryone says it tests as MDMA but it doesn't do the same things that mdma pills or crystal mdma I took in mid 2010s.... it gets you high sure but it's not 'rolling'.... I dunno, its fucking weird.... I am used to tan brownish crystals has anyone seen champange or purple synethesis that were mdma ? if anyone has infomation on this kind of shit please share...

I have no answer.

But the MDMA experience has changed for me personally- I think it's more me than the actual product.

Whilst I still feel amazing on it but now become withdrawn, don't really want to talk to people, rather sink into couch or bed and be in my own world.

Never used to be this way.

Hey rollers, long time no see. So we used to get mdma as a shiny white salt, but this time it's just a single huge brown crystal. Whats's the most efficient way to crush it, surely there are some tips to consider and putting it on a platter and hitting with a spoon can't be the best solution.

Hey, new to this forum page. Was just wanting to share experiences and get back criticism. So I’ve been popping molly since early last year, I’m 20, and since February of last year I’ve done molly perhaps a dozen times or more. My concern is that I’m killing my brain, yes im aware of the neurotoxicity of MDMA but I’m curious of the TRUE consequences of my persistent use.

Hey, new to this forum page. Was just wanting to share experiences and get back criticism. So I’ve been popping molly since early last year, I’m 20, and since February of last year I’ve done molly perhaps a dozen times or more. My concern is that I’m killing my brain, yes im aware of the neurotoxicity of MDMA but I’m curious of the TRUE consequences of my persistent use.
General consensus is I believe once a month is about as much as you want to do it, safely. You can get kinda fried out from it and you will lose the magic for sure, it's just a matter of time. It will still "work" but not be quite the same. Once that starts happening you will definitely want to consider a more extended break from it completely. Your brain will heal.

Than
General consensus is I believe once a month is about as much as you want to do it, safely. You can get kinda fried out from it and you will lose the magic for sure, it's just a matter of time. It will still "work" but not be quite the same. Once that starts happening you will definitely want to consider a more extended break from it completely. Your brain will heal.
I was always told that the magic fades after the first few and I’m well beyond my first few. If that’s the case I’ll just continue to try and take it in moderation, I mostly take once a month. I haven’t experienced any brain-symptoms yet, I haven’t even had a bad comedown. I appreciate your input btw, thanks for the welcome!

That's not entirely accurate.

I have eaten over 500 beans since the late 1990s. Beans are the same thing as Scooby snacks if you don't know 🤣🤣.

At one point I was working in the club/ event promotion industry, So for a time period from around I'd say 1999 to 2002, I was in the environment and the position where I was just given pills all the time like I would dose on average 6 to 10 pills Thursday to Sunday.

And this was every week for at least 2 years.

I have never lost the magic. Of course some tachyphylaxis did occur, but it always resolved with a week at most 2 weeks of abstinence.

In fact, 8 years after my first exposure to MDMA, I hippie flipped with 100 mg MDMA, 15 g. Of mushrooms and another MDMA dose about 2 hours after the first. It was the most amazing empathogenic/entactogenic/sensual/erotic experience in my life until I took a bunch of a benzofuran about 10 years after that.

Anyway, for most people, substances like MDMA, substituted methacathinones, (basically your serotonin dopamine norepinephrine releasers/ reuptake inhibitors), etc should not be consumed on a regular basis.

However, there is a small percentage of us lucky few who can partake multiple times a week for multiple weeks or even years at a time without suffering any ill effects or losing any of the magic.

I know it's hard to believe but we do exist.

Besides my unique physiology, what do I attribute my longevity and lack of serotonergic and dopaminergic damage?

Consumption of multi-gram doses of vitamin C pre and post rolling. (If you take liposomal vitamin C you can eat 10 g and you have no gastrointestinal distress- That means no diarrhea)

It's been shown in animal studies that vitamin C administered before consumption of MDMA and other illicit drugs, including methamphetamine, significantly ameliorates or completely abolishes the neurotoxic effects of amphetamines.

Of interest, is that the amphetamines were injected into the brain in extremely large doses. Yet the vitamin C still worked.

So don't be so quick to say it's a guarantee that you'll lose the magic if you do it x times a certain time. Because it's just not true.

I have eaten over 500 beans since the late 1990s. Beans are the same thing as Scooby snacks if you don't know 🤣🤣.

At one point I was working in the club/ event promotion industry, So for a time period from around I'd say 1999 to 2002, I was in the environment and the position where I was just given pills all the time like I would dose on average 6 to 10 pills Thursday to Sunday.

I have never lost the magic. Of course some tachyphylaxis did occur, but it always resolved with a week at most 2 weeks of abstinence.

In fact, 8 years after my first exposure to MDMA, I hippie flipped with 100 mg MDMA, 15 g. Of mushrooms and another MDMA dose about 2 hours after the first. It was the most amazing empathogenic/entactogenic/sensual/erotic experience in my life until I took a bunch of a benzofuran about 10 years after that.

Anyway, for most people, substances like MDMA, substituted methacathinones, (basically your serotonin dopamine norepinephrine releasers/ reuptake inhibitors), etc should not be consumed on a regular basis.

However, there is a small percentage of us lucky few who can partake multiple times a week for multiple weeks or even years at a time without suffering any ill effects or losing any of the magic.

Besides my unique physiology, what do I attribute my longevity and lack of serotonergic and dopaminergic damage?

Consumption of multi-gram doses of vitamin C pre and post rolling. (If you take liposomal vitamin C you can eat 10 g and you have no gastrointestinal distress- That means no diarrhea)

It's been shown in animal studies that vitamin C administered before consumption of MDMA and other illicit drugs, including methamphetamine, significantly ameliorates or completely abolishes the neurotoxic effects of amphetamines.

Of interest, is that the amphetamines were injected into the brain in extremely large doses. Yet the vitamin C still worked.

So don't be so quick to say it's a guarantee that you'll lose the magic if you do it x times a certain time. Because it's just not true.
Yeah, that might be the case for you and a couple people, but general consensus is to not to do it more than once a month. And even then, just because you didn't "lose the magic", doesn't mean it wasn't bad for your brain to take it that much. Ymmv, so yeah you can make that caveat, but yeah you shouldn't take it more than once a month, and you should never advise people to do so.

Yeah, that might be the case for you and a couple people, but general consensus is to not to do it more than once a month. And even then, just because you didn't "lose the magic", doesn't mean it wasn't bad for your brain to take it that much. Ymmv, so yeah you can make that caveat, but yeah you shouldn't take it more than once a month, and you should never advise people to do so.
I was very careful NOT to advise anything.

The last paragraph of this could definitely be interpreted as advocating for misuse of MDMA. “Its just not true.. for 1% of the population.”

Yes there’s enigmas for anything but general rules of safety like this that apply to almost everyone don’t need to be questioned by first time users potentially reading this thread.

-GC

Awesome!!
I just tried hippy flipping for the first time a couple months ago and loved it!
A couple days ago I tried MDMA + BOD and that was killer. Much different feeling combining MDMA with a psychedelic PEA vs with mushrooms. Can't wait to try the candy flip for myself too. I bet the lysergamide body high feels really unique in combination as well. I do love the way lysergamides feel. Even LSA has that feeling, but I probably wouldn't combine LSA with MDMA though due to the vasoconstriction you can feel from LSA.
I really hope you enjoy your flip!!
Cool

Damn that’s insane! I have been worried over this past year if I’ve taken too much. I have in total last year taken only 18 pills spread out over the course of a year. I had of course bought 36 total and split them with my girlfriend so she’s taken just as much as me. I was worried I was soon to experience severe cognitive complications but haven’t, I haven’t even experienced a bad comedown yet.

I’ve never tried taking vitamin C after rolling but I always always smoke weed after and sometimes take shrooms right before or during our roll and that has so far been successful in preventing a supposed bad comedown for me and her both.