• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Hey everybody!! Don't be shy!

Hope this works. PD feels so much more like a community because of threads similar to this.
Happy rolling!
Thanks for the great suggestion mate! I hope this thread gets rocking!

Plan is to flip with some 1a(ald 52) and some m I’ve had for yearsss lol... it’s decent stuff... next weekend when everyone else is out of the house

Maybe hang some lights and have a fire with some tunes. Or just veg inside with some trippy videos on silent with music.

Been a year since I rolled. >6months for a psychedelic (non disso)

Plan is to flip with some 1a(ald 52) and some m I’ve had for yearsss lol... it’s decent stuff... next weekend when everyone else is out of the house

Maybe hang some lights and have a fire with some tunes. Or just veg inside with some trippy videos on silent with music.

Been a year since I rolled. >6months for a psychedelic (non disso)
Awesome!!
I just tried hippy flipping for the first time a couple months ago and loved it!
A couple days ago I tried MDMA + BOD and that was killer. Much different feeling combining MDMA with a psychedelic PEA vs with mushrooms. Can't wait to try the candy flip for myself too. I bet the lysergamide body high feels really unique in combination as well. I do love the way lysergamides feel. Even LSA has that feeling, but I probably wouldn't combine LSA with MDMA though due to the vasoconstriction you can feel from LSA.
I really hope you enjoy your flip!!

Flipped (proper, with lsd) tones back in the day. Last time was a small festival 2 years ago. Both the same ald and this m lol... will up the dose for a home adventure, as the setting is a bit more conducive for going furthur

I have 25b-NBOH on the way and wonder if it would be safe enough to try with MDMA. Even 7-8mg of 25i-NBOH was not stimulating so I think it might be safer even than when I did BOD+MDMA because BOD is pretty stimulating and very long but that turned out OK.
I'm thinking maybe just 1 or 2 hits of the 25b-NBOH for some flavor? Has anyone heard of this combo before?

ohhh nice
why people do think that SSRIs dump empathy not like MDMA, because my empathy is non existence without anafranil :rolleyes:
I had a bottle of that once from a friend and I used it as an occasional sleep aid. I do like the effects of tricyclics more than SSRI's. Do you actually find empathy from anafranil?
After my 11 year break from MDMA like drugs due to being on an SSRI I never want to be on SSRI again!! Rolling again is amazing.

How does ketamine go with MDMA? I’ve got a stash of ket and will hopefully have some MDMA tomorrow. I was loving the ket + LSD combo and even the meth + ket was great on day 2 when I wanted to be high but start chilling. Seems like it goes well with everything…

How does ketamine go with MDMA? I’ve got a stash of ket and will hopefully have some MDMA tomorrow. I was loving the ket + LSD combo and even the meth + ket was great on day 2 when I wanted to be high but start chilling. Seems like it goes well with everything…
It's a classic combo dude, I've been doing it occasionally for a few years and absolutely love it.

It seems to me that if you're in a euphoric K hole you are unlikely to retain the details of the combo experience. I used to do IV shots that were 50/50 MXE/4-HO-DET and LOVED IT!! Did it repeatedly and was blown away by the intensity. Do you know that I now have zero memory of a single detail of a single one of those trips!! All I remember about it was being floored.
Have you experienced bad memory loss like this from k+LSD? I've only ever shot K so pretty much always holed to the point of couldn't stand or speak and whole field of vision became alive with visuals. It's difficult to remember anything about that kind of K hole except for how amazing the rush was coming up every time. IV K is utter chaos. Instant confusion, etc.
The closest thing I've tried to K + MDMA is oral 4-meo-pcp + 4-MMC a couple of times. That was interesting to try but wouldn't really compare the two. You can kind of reach a sort of hole with 4-meo-pcp but it's almost nothing at all like IV K or MXE. Not even comparable to nasal MXE. 4-meo-pcp was very sedating and heavy and lacks the euphoria of K or MXE. It weighed down heavily on the 4-MMC and I think my buddy was actually unconscious on a huge dose of 4-MMC for awhile.

Anyway sorry for the rambling. Please tell us how the K and MDMA combine!

It’s wicked. Really no contraindication, except as @simstim suggests and I agree, going onto a K hole on the peak of magic MDMA and harmonic consciousness and bliss, can be to lose it in a way.

We used to use ketamine with MDMA all the time. Most people who didn’t like or couldn’t handle ketamine much preferred and appreciated the ket on MDMA.

Very good with shrooms and MDMA too as a 3 way combo.

But I liked ketamine with acid more I think. It had more longevity and depth, no cancelling or loss of headspace.

Only cannabis did I not look to mix with ketamine. I found very little positive synergy there myself, despite living both drugs.

But with ketamine, the thirst for weed is easily quenched, I would leave it aside until my consciousness felt the draw.

Looking back, I used to feel it was a shame I didn’t just go to said rave, but another 7 grams of the best skunk, back then, instead of 2 grams of ketamine. Shit did used to get so so messy with constant ketamine flowing for 3, 4 day summer raves.

Rolled soooo fucking hard in June at this small festival. Was damn fun. The first night was a little rough from the Mescaline I also took and the god awful heat, but second night I got into the groove and was flying high as hell for 5-6hrs.

Heat this summer has made things rough though, there’s a limit for me. And that’s at 90+f. So my next two will be in Fall when things are cooler.

-GC

Ketamine to me is best at the end when your in that chill stage kicking back with the crew, smoking bud n what not. It always eventually gets me sleepy, or most batches at least.

LSD, Mescaline, 5-MAPB, and MDA are Whats up with MDMA :)

-GC

It sounds like it might be worth testing K+MDMA but I haven't had any K or anything like it since 2013. Honestly I thought I moved on from the deep darkness of IV dissociative use then too so I might not ever try the combo. K like that makes me feel like i don't care about anything in the real world anymore and I always chase the IV rush once I tried it first with MXE.

It sounds like it might be worth testing K+MDMA but I haven't had any K or anything like it since 2013. Honestly I thought I moved on from the deep darkness of IV dissociative use then too so I might not ever try the combo. K like that makes me feel like i don't care about anything in the real world anymore and I always chase the IV rush once I tried it first with MXE.
Don’t test it. Just do it lol. It can be so heavenly, and very group harmonious.

Genuine, vivid as daylight shared group hallucinations with K holes too, Very much a thing. A remarkable phenomenon too.

Much more likely to occur on MDMA.

It never went wrong for me, and MDMA, LSD in good quantity with mushrooms and ketamine is sublime.

I wished I could have remained in that infinite energy, apweightless like state constantly wandering around that gigantic London Rave forever.

Maybe try bumping it now you have probably recovered your tolerance? Despite being an injector of stimulants for decades (though now quit in favour of smoking) I found even IM ketamine a bit much (mainly because of nausea and possibly taking too much) but snorting it alone or on top of meth and acid towards the end of the trip/high has been joyful. I’ve still been holing on around 100 mg snorted when already toasted on acid. And 50-70 mg has been ideal way to conclude 2 days awake on meth. Although I might need two doses an hour or so apart then.

I don’t know if you ever injected MDMA but having done so I strongly recommend against doing a shot of MDMA + ketamine together if the idea occurs to you. That would be a nightmare.

I just walked to the liquor store on the corner and when I got there I was waiting in line looking at the cashier and it hit me all at once how high I still am. I've had 7x what could be 180mg each pills according to drugsdata.org since I slept last. 1.26g of MDMA. Been smoking herb and watching music videos all day. Happy Sunday!

I've been laying here fantasizing about MXE now for a minute, lol. Some K would be nice too. Cheers! Man why am I still high. I was planning to sleep tonight. Been up days. Whew! LOL

Do you think regular meth use would create sufficient cross tolerance that one would feel nothing from good MDMA? Perhaps especially if you’ve been messing with a lot of acid?

Whenever this question gets asked on forums there is never a conclusive answer.

The last time I really rolled was 2 years ago BEFORE I started messing with meth and the several times I tried MDMA since then I got nothing. I presumed either that it was bunk stuff or my meds were interfering.

However I’ve stopped meds for ages and a few weeks ago I took 200 mg of alleged MDMA that passed 5 different reagent tests and that I later saw had pretty rave reviews on Dread. The vendor actually gave me a reship when I said it was crap. The second lot was exactly the same.

I presumed it had just enough active MDMA to pass the reagent test and was all cut. But now I’m not so sure.