• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

Happy passover everybody!! I've been snorting x pills, drinking kosher wine, and eating lamb tonight.

Shalom.

How does ketamine go with MDMA? I’ve got a stash of ket and will hopefully have some MDMA tomorrow. I was loving the ket + LSD combo and even the meth + ket was great on day 2 when I wanted to be high but start chilling. Seems like it goes well with everything…
I dont use MDMA without ketamine. The combo is perfect if you get too amped and anxious on MDMA (or any amphetamine)

Wanted to stick something in here for those looking for MDMA dosage. It seems to be widely accepted that 100+mg is a min threshold dosage but this just isnt true. You CAN effectively microdose MDMA as long as you have pure crystalline. I snort 50-60mg every couple hours all day (i weight 200lb) and roll just enough that I'm not off my head but def feeling energetic and empathetic. After-glow lasts 2 days for me. Its so against HR to tell someone they must dose above a certain amount for effects, and its just false.

[...] It seems to be widely accepted that 100+mg is a min threshold dosage but this just isnt true. You CAN effectively microdose MDMA as long as you have pure crystalline. I snort 50-60mg every couple hours all day (i weight 200lb) and roll [...]. Its so against HR to tell someone they must dose above a certain amount for effects, and its just false.
1) People state ~100mg is a min threshold for oral dosing.
2) snorting 50mg is not a microdose. Redosing every couple of hours is definitely not a microdose.
3)You say its against HR to tell someone theres a minimum dose for effects and then go way over that in your own recommendations ...
Are you trolling or?

Wanted to stick something in here for those looking for MDMA dosage. It seems to be widely accepted that 100+mg is a min threshold dosage but this just isnt true. You CAN effectively microdose MDMA as long as you have pure crystalline. I snort 50-60mg every couple hours all day (i weight 200lb) and roll just enough that I'm not off my head but def feeling energetic and empathetic. After-glow lasts 2 days for me. Its so against HR to tell someone they must dose above a certain amount for effects, and its just false.

Except… MDMA is more neurotoxic dosing the way you describe with proven by research less positive effects compared to a single solid dose all at once. This is due to different metabolism between the different dosing regimens. Not to say you won’t get any positive effects, and the increased 2 day afterglow is from the increased MDA metabolism.

So in fact, it’s against HR to recommend what you happen to be… We don’t just spout off information for no reason.

-GC

Except… MDMA is more neurotoxic dosing the way you describe with proven by research less positive effects compared to a single solid dose all at once. This is due to different metabolism between the different dosing regimens. Not to say you won’t get any positive effects, and the increased 2 day afterglow is from the increased MDA metabolism.

So in fact, it’s against HR to recommend what you happen to be… We don’t just spout off information for no reason.

-GC
EXCEPT for you could just take 60mg and not redose and it is STILL effective so...

-GC
1) People state ~100mg is a min threshold for oral dosing.
2) snorting 50mg is not a microdose. Redosing every couple of hours is definitely not a microdose.
3)You say its against HR to tell someone theres a minimum dose for effects and then go way over that in your own recommendations ...
Are you trolling or?
nope wasnt trolling and also not here to be a dick or talked to like one. Have the day you deserve

Are you high right now, mister? Also for the note 120 mg usually flattens me on the sofa, how is 100 mgs a "threshold dose"? Lowest I could "objectively" feel was 40 mgs in fact. Wouldn't call that a microdose though, AFAIK actual microdoses is 90% placebo, and those moves of mine - that was no placebo, baybeh!

I’ve looked for 3 and 4 MMC in Australia but no luck. I think what I will do is take a week of meth (ok, maybe just a few days) and then take a 250 mg cap of this MDMA and give it 90 minutes and then take another 250 mg cap if not feeling it. It checks out reagent wise and 200 mg didn’t poison me. I have had the experience with MDMA of the first dose barely registering after an hour or more but then a re-dose hitting like a ton of bricks.

I might also acetone wash it and reduce the doses to 180 mg. I’ve got some stuff that is actually in rocks rather than crystal/powder and I’m wondering if that might be a good sign.
Did mdma work in the end ?

This may or may not be useful, but this is my retrospective summary of mdma use. I'm 44, used it very heavily for 2 years from ages 19-21,almost exclusively to all other drugs except some occasional psychedelic use. It got to the point where the last few times I took 8-13 pills(yes they were real), with little to no positive effect and then stopped. I became severely depressed and agoraphobic for 6 months and then very depressed for another 6 until I started taking am ssri. The worst side effects were decades long memory loss, with virtually no timer memory, my word for the memory that reminds me I put something on the stove or to do a task in a few minutes. Also was my ability to speak, I had the thoughts, but diminished ability to form sentences. This obviously caused many social and employment issues for me. The most surprising thing is that over the last year almost all of those functions have returned. Even my timer memory is decent. I should also note that I've had crippling depression with near daily suicidal ideation. I've been on saris almost continuously ever since, but invariably the depression and anxiety would become overwhelming. The depression over the last year has gone away too, but I still take ssris. I should also mention that it was my favorite drug of all time. I also had a period of 8.5 years of total sobriety in my 30s,which did not help my symptoms. I am terrified to ever use it again however. I'm not trying to be anti mdma, but I'm telling this honestly so that people who do might find this useful. Or not and flame me, but whatever. Much love

Hey everybody. I just wanted to check in and say sup?

Last week I hippy flipped multiple days.

On x now. Been up all night. I've been watching live dnb shows for hours on YouTube on my TV.

How is everyone?

I get pills all the time, Nike Air Maxs, that are supposed to be 180mg ea. I was popping three at a time before I looked them up and found that out. 1 or even 2 didn't get me where I wanted to be so I went to 3. That's 540mg. I roll hard at that level and it's long. lol.
We’re you on mdma at the time of taking 3 pills?

We’re you on mdma at the time of taking 3 pills?
That was usually my front loading dose. Lately I don't pop them like that. I snort them a half at a time. Works great!

The air maxs were likely legit but for awhile I went to a cheaper source and I found out I was getting pills with something other than mdma from that source. I haven't gone back to him since.

I drug tested myself awhile back with the current source and was positive for amphetamine, methamphetamine, mdma, and benzos. So I'm relatively certain I'm getting some quantity of mdma in there now. I can feel the difference too. I've tried eating crystal a couple of times recently and it is not the same high I'm getting from the x pills.

Once again, piss testing yourself won’t tell you anything. Lots of drugs cause false positives for other drugs.

You are likely still taking meth. Almost all good MDMA in the US is crystal. I haven’t seen a true press in ages and my ear is always on the tracks.

-GC

Hey everybody. I just wanted to check in and say sup?

Last week I hippy flipped multiple days.

On x now. Been up all night. I've been watching live dnb shows for hours on YouTube on my TV.

How is everyone?
Hey stim. Nice to see you're still OK despite your crazy hijinks with substance use.

I actually did roll first time in over half a year last weekend. We went to a psychedelic rave in Belgrade and got a pill from a local guy. It was a pink "LV", felt like a decent clean 200 mg MDMA. I took it half and half and got blasted as expected. First half was goooooood, and the second one reeeally got me going.
Got to the front row at the scene border and met a bunch of wacked-out rollers just like myself. Nice and fun people. A girl with two fans was blowing wind at people and I got in on this action too. Tried to tell her that she's the best twice and got ignored. Oh well.. When I go sober, nobody gives me a second look at the dancefloor. When I'm rolling however, everybody wants to high-five, take selfies and clap to the beat with me. What a nice drug! I also got to shake the headliner's hand. I must have been quite a sight for him, jumping nonstop and making all the mdma faces. What can I say. I can do that so I do!
Unfortunately I did not have any supplements on me, and also ran out out of dinars midway so I had to drink water from the lavatory sinks to stay hydrated. It was ok. "Everybody drinks sink water in Balkan countries" - I thought to myself. As a result I felt drained for a couple days but I've been going on runs and eating clean as always so I'm like 90% restored by now. I think my next roll will be in the middle of this summer. I haven't used up my "roll budget" for the year and will definitely have some catching up to do.