• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Mail

lol

im sorry dude.....but it does always come down to whoever is the goalie, giving up some shitty goals...right? every first round exit, same shit

lol

im sorry dude.....but it does always come down to whoever is the goalie, giving up some shitty goals...right? every first round exit, same shit
and cant score when it counts.. no killer instinct? too nice? i dont know ... its a joke.

Maybe if I stop watching the Canes they'll start winning again...*sigh*.

Fuckin Tampa....somebody needs to beat them

not good losing the first 2 home games when you're already the underdog....but Carolina just doesn't really look good overall

let's hope they turn it around and Tampa somehow implodes

otherwise we'll be rooting for team Canada to take care of Tampa in the next round 😬

2021 is different. With the realignment of the divisions, the 2021 Stanley Cup Finals could see some whacky matchups. The top four teams in each division will make the playoffs, the No. 1 seed playing No. 4, the second-best team against No. 3, with the winners advancing to play each other. No wild cards. After these series, one team will be crowned the winner of their division. Then, yet another reshuffling will take place. The four teams that win their division will be re-seeded based on regular season point totals, then will be placed in a pool ranked 1-4. The top team will play No. 4, two and three pitted against each other, with the two winners playing in the Stanley Cup Final.

so reading that, im not really sure what goes on for the next round of the playoffs....isn't montreal the lowest seed of who's left? that would mean they would play Colorado next if they both win?

idk whats going on with this now

that seems accurate.. I'm just going with the flow.. not really watching at the moment.. Leafs losing the way they did kind of turned me off of it for the time being.

that seems accurate.. I'm just going with the flow.. not really watching at the moment.. Leafs losing the way they did kind of turned me off of it for the time being.

that sucks...ive been an islanders fan since the 80s and they sucked for a long time, so i usually just find myself starting to like another team in the playoffs when they're out of it.....or rooting against a couple teams....i love playoff hockey

you should go root for the islanders in about 30 minutes 🏒 🥅

its definetly temporary.. up 3-1 in the series and to collapse in classic Leafs style was not enjoyable tho..
I don't do things when I'm not enjoying them very often.

I feel slightly better that MTL swept WPG (and what that could have meant for the Leafs).. but barely..
The Leafs need to learn a killer instinct and to put teams away when they have the chance somehow.

I will likely choose a favourite by the next round.

Yea i was gonna say, you probably do feel better.....but ya know, i was saying to my uncle when the playoffs started, that i thought Winnipeg might be the worst team in the playoffs...and then they go and sweep the Oilers lol.....there's a lot of disappointing action going on with the top teams out of Canada lately...the last couple years it was with Calgary too.....and then somehow the Canucks did well last year like Montreal is this year.....it's really weird.....maybe we should bet against the top Canadian teams every year and make some money on the underdogs to win the series - right? it's certainly a trend....

so yea Montreal plays the winner of Vegas/Colorado because they're the lowest seed left, and vegas and colorado were tied for the most points....

Hopefully the Isles finish off Boston tomorrow

i'm gonna go root for @mal3volent 's Hurricanes today

Yea i was gonna say, you probably do feel better.....but ya know, i was saying to my uncle when the playoffs started, that i thought Winnipeg might be the worst team in the playoffs...and then they go and sweep the Oilers lol.....there's a lot of disappointing action going on with the top teams out of Canada lately...the last couple years it was with Calgary too.....and then somehow the Canucks did well last year like Montreal is this year.....it's really weird.....maybe we should bet against the top Canadian teams every year and make some money on the underdogs to win the series - right? it's certainly a trend....

so yea Montreal plays the winner of Vegas/Colorado because they're the lowest seed left, and vegas and colorado were tied for the most points....

Hopefully the Isles finish off Boston tomorrow

i'm gonna go root for @mal3volent 's Hurricanes today

root harder LOL

it's really weird.....maybe we should bet against the top Canadian teams every year and make some money on the underdogs to win the series - right? it's certainly a trend....
seems like a really good idea.. they tend to crack under pressure of expectations..

OOhhhh Canada we stand on guard....................

hopefully, the Islanders can be the most hated in all of Canada after tomorrow

LGI

I dont really care either way.. but this is where we disagree, i have to go for a cup to canada.. carey price deserves one