• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Hockey 2021 Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Mail

I always wanted this hoodie but it's fuckin $119

bnNhF87.jpg

How bout my Islanders?

See what I mean, you need a goalie to steal you some games in the playoffs... Otherwise forget it

How bout my Islanders?

See what I mean, you need a goalie to steal you some games in the playoffs... Otherwise forget it
Haha terrible pass by Jarry.. I'm sure you're not complaining lol

We both got a win tonight. It's a good day

Hell yea - go leafs go

Isles mostly got outplayed but still won - i'll take that any day - they just hung around long enough to win

Canada needs to grow some nuts and just play hockey with a few extra people around

cmon now....they're the only ones with empty stadiums still
Oh I agree.

Hell yea - go leafs go

Isles mostly got outplayed but still won - ... - they just hung around long enough to win
That's probably how they will win many games.. not as much "star" power as other teams... but they play an amazing team game

Fuck Bawston

i think we can beat them but we'll have to see....isles owned them in the beginning of the season but not so much like the last 2 matchups - so we'll have to see

Leafs vs Jets would be great to see

i feel bad for whoever needs to play Tampa....i really hope somebody can knock them off

did you know there's no conference championship games?

so the east team plays the west team in the round before the cup - north plays central - i think its cool that they're doing that to mix it up some more

so the Leafs would be playing Carolina or Tampa? I was wondering how it would go after the next round.

Isles in 6 I think... good luck with the Avs this year when you get there lol

Yup...i wouldn't wanna play one of those teams either....Carolina is really good nevermind Tampa

vegas and colorado are both deadly - i stlll need to see colorado beat vegas before i believe in them fully - they were a disappointment last year...but vegas needs to win a game 7 first....so lets see what happens there before we get too far ahead

gotta beat the best to be the best - right? so bring em on

it only takes one time of doing different to rewrite what history says.

damn straight if we cant beat em i guess we dont deserve it! its only getting tighter from here by the looks of it.. getting down to everyone having a legit chance of winning it all..

Absolutely terrible.. Carey Price is amazing, fair enough..
but man these guys have earned the questions by falling apart AGAIN.. this one being worse blowing a series lead.
Great players, great guys. I'll believe they will win when it happens. Until then, they really are the "Make Me Laughs"

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

source.gif

Last edited: