• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 NBA thread v. buy / cry your way to a championship

Pacers are paying george hill 9mil a year

lol

he just lost his job to Donald Sloan... Sloan is actually a true point guard. George hill is a quality backup PG.. but he is meant to play SG

oh and yeah I bet Rondo gets traded to the Lakers for draft picks.. Rondo is going to want close to a max deal, and LA can definitely afford it

george hill fits perfectly in what pacers are trying to do though. play defense. and yeah donald sloan has got some flashy stats to start the season but dont be fooled by them. he's the same dude he's always been sitting on the bench and cant play d for the life of him. he's similar to evan turner on the sixers.

hill is out for awhile cuz hes injured but will regain it when he comes back.

players like scola and copeland are gone after this year which is about 8 mil right there. mahinmi gone in 2 years at 4 mil per year.

no idea what the cj miles signing was all about though. did we really have to sign the guy for 3 years at 4 mil per year? no way he can possibly be on this team that long. this was supoposed to just be signing of desperation for 1 year, similar to rodney stuckey only getting a 1 year 1 mil deal.

Stuckey and Miles need to flip their contracts.

Last edited:
arci who do you think wins more games this year, the Magic or the Bucks?

ive been a Bucks fan ever since the most recent draft lottery. just another team who got shafted for Cleveland's cock riding

and they have more potential talent on their roster than the Magic, lets be real here

this pacers team has so many similarities to when they were 8th seed in 2010 and played the bulls surpisingly tough. hibbert 29 points and aj price (love the dude) just signed a few days ago had 22 and hasnt been on the team since 2011. he majorly outplayed donald sloan and hopefully takes the starting job.

solomon hill had 28 points the other night and is playing paul george's role he had in 2010 as a rookie. just need west, hill, stuckey, and watson healthy and pacers could slip into the playoffs.
14.gif

one of the biggest surpises so far this year has been Lavoy Allen. just got 12 points and 15 rebounds tonight and when we got him in the evan turner trade i didnt expect anything of him.

but seriously though who the fuck is Damjan Rudez and why did pacers sign this guy? still havent figured out what he's supposed to be good at. he'll sit at the 3 point line on offense and miss it every time so im assuming he's supposed to be good at 3s? idk. he cant play defense either.

and Chris Copeland, when he's on fire he's really on fire, but his acceleration is like an old man and it's painful to watch him play defense also.

as president and CEO of the tony Wroten / 0-13 76ers fan club I just want to say that I am sticking wi9th this team for life bro

they could go 0-346 and Id be watching

thats just the kind of guy I am. sixers fans arent disinterested, they just stopped buying shit

nba/national media is too narrow minded to figure that out

WE MADE IT

Sixers are gonna beat the Nets tonight and save themselves from being the worst starting team to ever exist (ironically, held by the 0-19 Nets a few years ago)

whether they win more than 10 games, well shit, does it really matter?

I'm sick of all these people saying the clippers are a ghost of their self this season...... C'mon man

Lob city looking alright to me

lol I just realized I picked the Clippers to win the championship earlier in this thread

KJ McDefense. sixers are going to lead the league in rejections into the stands (RITS, almost seems like a legit stat) a year from now

Blake g and dj are looking solid

Be of course cp3

-

Kobe can't carry the team on his shoulders,

Tyreke dropped 31 points and the Pelicans beat the Cavs without Anthony Davis

you guys thought my man crush for Ty just.... went away?

nay

it simply laid dormant until the Lance Stephenson hooplah died down. can we just admit Tyreke is better?

I don't have money, nor do I bet sports, but the Cavs could be a bet-against for the NBA title

1. biggest issue = kyrie irving doesn't play well with kevin love
2. LeBron = apparently stopped the level of GH and designer steroids, lost noticable mass and claimed a paleo diet and a cardio regimen...
3. LeBron = sat out the other night with knee soreness as part of a routine resting

The biggest deal will be the chemistry issue. New mix of guys. The other stuff will probably be non-factors, but adds in some extra percentage points.

The bad thing about laying money vs. Cavs is that the LeBron is worth so much money to the league. He'll get every opportunity to get a ring. It's first and foremost an entertainment biz.
Interesting call imo

dwight howard is such a punkass

my favorite nba players at the moment IN a particular order. just guys who I like watching play, not who's the best players IMO. although I do think Rondo is the best point guard

1. Rajon Rondo ("im on point like rondo" - camron before everyone realized he was good. bounce pass/10)
2.Tyreke Evans (always)
3. Bradley Beal (best 3pt shooter who doesnt look like a 12 year old in the NBA)
4. Tony Wroten (had to put a sixer in here)
5. DeAndre Jordan (because how could you not?)

"when you see it you will shit brix"
Wilson-Chandler.jpg

also - i'll go w/ chris paul as my current fav. player.

The clippers have my fav players and I'm not band wagoning

Cp3
Dj
Blake
Crawford
Big baby
The handsome fuck redddick mmmmmmmm
Barnes gota love his struggle to become a starter

Last edited: