• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 MLB thread

No he's not an ace at any level, but he should be playing better than he is.

Yeah it's been that way for a few decades. Man we were 3 games up on Detroit for #1 3 weeks ago and we slipped all the way down. I just don't get it, we've got the players it just never works out. At least I'm not an Astros fan..

My two boys got 2 baseballs at the last Phillies game against the Boston Red Socks :) we were all pretty happy.

-----Go Phillies.-----

Domonic Brown is leading the NL in home runs. Can't say I saw that coming

brownhrs.gif

Last edited:
the one against the Giants is such a sweet swing

the gif could be a little bit slower really

Last edited:
We're the Atlanta Braves, and we're the best fucking team of all time.

Sometimes I wish I lived in the ATL. Ive always loved the braves, probably my 2nd favorite team and #1 in the NL. I'll stand by my live of the DH forever though.

So does anyone here think the biogenesis scandal is rediculous? I think PEDs make the game so much better, I wouldn't wanna see the game without them.

^ it would be even better if we just replaced the human players with cyborgs who can pitch at 300mph and hit a home run 900ft. ball parks will have to be so much bigger, accommodating crowds of 250,000 or more. they'll be sold out every night because the game is, you know, better.

alasdair

^ it would be even better if we just replaced the human players with cyborgs who can pitch at 300mph and hit a home run 900ft. ball parks will have to be so much bigger, accommodating crowds of 250,000 or more. they'll be sold out every night because the game is, you know, better.

alasdair

Machine pitch is for kids, but you wouldn't know that growing up in the isles would you?