• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

Lol apparently goaltending is allowed for OKC

Seriously that is some fucking bullshit

That is worse than any bad foul call. How do you not see the ball hit the fucking backboard before Ibaka swats it

yeah cant really explain that one...

maybe they thought westbrook tipped it first and ibaka just finished it but idk like i was sayin nbas fixed they want game 7

somehow i just feel okc will win but that could change a few seconds from now after these free throws by westbrook

that was clutcb as shit

id still trade westbrook

damn im surprised they went at westbrook 1v1 for the last shot. not gonna have a good time. its literally OVERtime this game is over okc will win conveniently in overtime you know this arci

If the spurs didn't win that game I don't think I would have gotten over that bullshit no call on goaltending

Thank god for Kawhi Leonard's strip on Westbrook

damn i feel obligated to post this keenan and kel gif

tumblr_mefejvVqad1rjayu6o1_500.gif

yo and is it me... or does Tim Duncan sound like the fuckin South Park dude? trey parker that is. hes kind of soft spoken for a huge black guy

Lol

Yeah his voice is definitely not what you would expect. Idk why he just looks like he'd have a deep voice

I don't think anyone saw Boris Diaw dropping 26 points tonight. He had an incredible game

Last edited:
Did the spurs really just shoot 14-16 FG in the 4th quarter??

Lol holy shit what a game

Hopefully, the Spurs do not have an epic collapse and Duncan gets that elusive 4th ring and walks into the sunset with Pop.

I feel obligated to watch this last quarter even if the Spurs have really soured on me

Im willing to admit this, I am a fan of two teams in any given league: the team from Philly, and whoever is hated the most.

Not to the point where id buy a bunch of Heat gear, but it has been fun defending Lebron and his "decision" to go to Miami.

when you look at it fron afar, he really didnt do anything that out of line. Maybe he was a bit arrogant in how he said "my talents to south beach", but show me a great athlete who isnt at least somewhat arrogant. and dont say Jerry Rice, because hes just nice on the outside.

I guarantee you every athlete who was ever successful had a little voice inside of them saying

"youre the muhhfuckin man"

because if they didnt they would have never went pro

So people will always hate Lebron because they hate frontrunners and dont understand basketball really. There is no arguing he is the best player in the game, even with this loss.

He does whatever is needed, but unfortunately he cant reverse time and bring back Dwayne Wade

I remember reading somewhere that Lebron wanted to make a cartoon show based in Philly, I know this sounds crazy, but could you see him in a Sixer uniform? I know they could make the cap room and oh my god would that shake up the NBA

just dreaming really, but you never know

uh oh... lead is down to 14. aaaand Ginobli is a bitch

honestly if they picked up a SG who could actually shoot in the draft and signed lebron, omg. if they somehow could trade picks to get both Noah Vonleh and Nik Stauskas, omg

pg- mcw
sg- nik stauskas/Lebron??
sf- Lebron/Jabari Parker
pf- Noah Vonleh/ Nerlens Noel/ Jabari Parker???
c- Nerlens Noel/ Noah Vonleh
6th man- tony wroten

Thaddeus would be gone Id assume, no idea if J Rich is still even in the league

omg draft night cant come soon enough, im out thinking myself here

then again Thad played PF most of this season

pg- mcw
sg- nik stauskas
sf-lebron
pf- Thad Young/ Noel/ Vonleh
c- Noel/ Vonleh/ Embiid???

ok im done here, feels good to be a sixer fan atm though

wow youd think they just won a preseason game going by the crowd's reaction

San Antonio is a shitty sports town, lets be honest here. Not that Miami is far behind, but damn it seemed like everyone was busy taking a picture on their cell phone instead of just going nuts

if the Sixers win a championship in my lifetime im gonna wind up in a holding cell most likely

damn I just hate everything about Adam Silver. shut the fuck up and announce the mvp

wow the Spurs owner is a close second, reminds me of the Simpsons character who challenges Homer to a duel

Kawhi won MVP, interadasting. the spurs really dont have a real "mvp" though, definitely a full team effort

I hate impromptu interviews, Stuart Scott is so corny man

this whole ceremony is just corny as fuck dude. Damn I hate San Antonio

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonard > Paul George

Goddamn does it feel good to see the Spurs beat Miami. Kawhi played so bad the first 2 games and then the last 4 just playing incredible. Game 3 was one of the greatest games I have ever watched. He outplayed Lebron on both ends of the floor easily

He's the best defender in the league hands down. Well deserved MVP. Youngest to do it since Duncan in '99

Look at the numbers he puts up and he's guarded by Lebron, Wade, kd, Westbrook. Then on the other end he can shut all of them down on defense

oh and how bout that dunk by Ginobli tonight??

pretty much the closest I've been to shitting my pants without actually shitting

the more I think about it Lebron going to Philly would make perfect sense

make it happen Sam Hinkie, get the last laugh

"omg the Sixers were so horrible this year"

and they won the same amount of championships as 29 other teams this year

doin it right

so right...

I can think of 30 million reasons why he would consider philly

watch how Sixers fans reacted in the 1983 playoffs when they won games

Lebron has never played in a market like Philly. Dwayne Wade is on his way out, Miami was not built to last. Lebron wants to win in multiple cities I guarantee you that.

the 1983 sixers had the greatest post-championship interview of all time

"I wanna thank mah MOMMA!"

-moses malone

"shout out to <random area codes>!"

-mo cheeks

"if we could be serious... for just a moment"

-reporter guy

Last edited:
oh shit lebron opted out of his contract

ids habbening

lebron to Philly

heard they might trade MCW, honestly im ok with that. he isnt a good shooter and isnt overly quick. He just has really long arms which lends to good defense. Decent passer, but Tony Wroten is better tbh. Id actually like to see Tony Wroten at pg but if they trade MCW theyll probably draft Exum and I hate Australian basketball players

odds are Im a wizards fan right after the draft then switch back when they sign Lebron

i think Marcus Smart is one of the best players out of this draft tbh

Last edited:
I think a part of Lebron wants to play on the west coast. Obviously it's more deep and challenging to reach the finals, but I think he kinda wants that instead of coasting through the East every single year with no sense of urgency ever. Overall I think it would make him a better player

Idk I could be wrong

But anyways I want to see Carmelo go to ATL. Seriously it's the perfect fit and would make them the best team in the east no doubt. They would kill Indy easy... They almost did it this year but imagine them with Horford back and Melo.. would be a sick team

Jeff Teague/Shelvin Mack
Kyle Korver/Louis Williams/Dennis Schroder
Carmelo Anthony/DeMarre Carrol
Paul Milsap/Mike Scott
Al Horford/Pero Antic

That is a deep team right there with a great offense. They definitely have the cap room to get this done too

Now that I think about it, if Carmelo went to ATL they might have a chance of being the best 3 pt shooting team ever

Jeff Teague/Shelvin Mack
Kyle Korver/Louis Williams/Dennis Schroder
Carmelo Anthony/DeMarre Carrol
Paul Milsap/Mike Scott
Al Horford/Pero Antic

Every single player here is a great 3-pt shooter

Korver arguably the best in the NBA right now... Melo not to far behind. They would destroy almost any defense