• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
aj-mccarron-mom-sign_640_480_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpeg

New name is fitting. Kinda weak weekend of football. I'm hoping for some unpredictable upsets, which seemed like they would happen last week, but failed to materialize. Any losses in the top 5 would be pretty nice, especially aTm over Bama.

Not many decent games today
Will watch Northwestern@Michigan first

Then Ore St @ Stanford
Kevin Hogan looked exceptional last week and has won the starting job for the Cardinal

The late games are awful with the exception of Miss St @ LSU

Speaking of Stanford looks like they are churning out a lot of decent QB's now. They managed to get 5 star QB Ryan Burns for next year and They are suposedly on the verge of recruiting the #1 ranked HS Jr Qb in the nation year in Keller Chryst to an early commit, beating USC to the punch while they are at it as they have also offered him .

The guy certainly has football in his family. His dad is the current QB coach of the 49ers and uncle is Pitt HC Paul Chryst

Last edited:
When will we, as a nation and as a species, stop singing Zombie Nation at games?

I'm going to kinda listen to Mizz @ Tenn, and watch WVU @ OSU (OU vs Baylor if I can find a decent stream). I would like to see the aTm/Bama game, but I would rather watch my Sooners or a good quality WVU @ OSU game. Kinda limited with the espn player lol.

Ugh my work has scheduled me for the late shift on every single Saturday since college football started. FML.

I knew Kevin Hogan was considered a top prospect. But I had no Idea the guy would be this good in his first ever college start as a Redshirt Freshman

Dude looks awesome.

Derek Dooley is the dumbest fucking piece of shit on earth. I'm shaking and might start cutting. If that fucking guy isn't gone on Monday I'm going to murder/suicide some shit. I fucking hate Tennessee. I'm melting so hard right now. The only thing that will save me is if aggie doesn't aggie this game up. I fuckig hate sports.

Said it a few weeks ago
Manziel is the fucking truth

one incompletion so far today

If the Stanford game wasnt so close I would switch right over to Bama's game

Ok if Bama loses

Oregon wins out..( WE ASSUME)

Oregon/Kansas St BCS GAME?

or Oregon V Notre Dame ( If they beat USC)

What a kickass game

I love college Football

Swope is awesome.

Aggies need to score here and put us all out of our misery

Status
Not open for further replies.