• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha. Fuck you Alabama. Fuck you sec. I'm gonna pull for the ducks just cuz I love Oregon weeeeeeeed maaaaaan.

Seriously though, suck my fucking balls bammer nation.

To borrow a quote from " HEATHERS"
Fuck you Bama

Fuck you gently with a chainsaw

Now god help us and do not let Notre Dame win out.

The only thing worse than a Bama/Saban BCS game is Notre Dame and their collective NBC Circle jerk

Yes, any thing but those Irish fucks. I want to take this minute to tell you, liberal media, that you're my favorite person on this god awful website. Are you from the states?

Ruh roh....bammer nation coming back. Don't be fourth quarter aggie, aggie. C'mon you fake military texas homosexuals. AJ mccarron is gonna cry 100%.

Hahahahanahahahahahaha

Cry you fag. Your mother is taking it up the pooper tonight by an aggie fratboy

This bamma game, combined with the awesome bottle of cab I'm pounding to my dome, is the only thing that can make this Tennessee boy happy right now. But shit, bammers gonna get it back.

CS i am born in UK but naturalised US Citizen as I went to HS in Bay Area and College on West Coast and my dad lives in CA now.

If Boston College can win tonight this day will be just fucking perfect

Chase Rettig better get his shit together, dude looks awful

No wonder Stanford didnt offer his younger bro and he had to commit to LSU instead. Was funny to hear he was waiting for Stanfords offer and as soon as they Offered Ryan Burns he ended up committing to LSU lol

Some bcs expert or w/e the fuck that means said if K St, ND, and Oregon all win out it would still be Ore/KSU.

Id like to see Oregon play Notre Dame

Some bcs expert or w/e the fuck that means said if K St, ND, and Oregon all win out it would still be Ore/KSU.

Id like to see Oregon play Notre Dame

Would prefer that TBH, but think its nailed on to be KSU V Oregon.

Tv guys would much prefer ND in the NCG the ratings would be immense. Cant imagine many who dont live in KS being enamoured at them in the big one, Although it would be a nice end to Kliens career as I dont think he is an NFL prospect

oregon is going to win the national championship and the entire sec nation will be sore losers

grow up, faggots

^^^
maybe but it will only take Kstate an Notre Dame Losing to put Bama or Georgia in the NC game

KState has Baylor and Texas left.
Oregon has Stanford and Oregon State.
Notre Dame has Wake Forest and USC.

All of them could lose one of these games. But I think we see an Oregon/Irish NC. If UGA backdoors their way into the natty I'm never watching football again.

If Fresno State beats Airforce in 2 weeks they will tie or win the MWC championship.

Pretty damn good for a team that had such a horrendous year last year. Hats off to DeRuyter for turning the program around, I hope the school does what it takes to keep him here.

If we hadn't blown it against Tulsa we could be in the top 25 right now. I think they're gonna sell out their first home game this year. Should be a fun atmosphere, I cant wait.

Also, I found out yesterday that our former coach, Pat Hill is the O-line coach for the falcons now, and is doing a kickass job over there.

Many Oregon fans are just as shitty as SEC fans. I ended up watching the aTm/Bama game, while flipping over to the OSU/WVU game every once in awhile. It was a pretty fun game to watch, with many thrilling 3rd down situations, and a great end.

Crazy how high the SEC is ranked in the polls, especially considering all the OOC close calls. I'm predicting an Oregon/KSU championship. I think all 3 undefeateds win out, but that ND won't be able to close the gap.

The two potential upsets I see are Texas at KSU and the Stanford/Oregon game. Texas' defense has finally stopped being pussies, and have started making some tackles, but they are still fairly inconsistent game to game. I see Oregon as the least likely to lose. I'm pretty sure ND will take it to USC. The Pitt game was an abberation caused by a very physical game with OU. If you watch teams that play close with OU they almost always do shitty the next game due to fatigue (see KSU/ISU) and injuries.

The Pitt game was an abberation caused by a very physical game with OU. If you watch teams that play close with OU they almost always do shitty the next game due to fatigue (see KSU/ISU) and injuries.

If that is true than Alabamas loss was caused by a very physical game with LSU. If Pitt did not suck absolute balls they would have beat ND by 14. USC is going to run the train on them. Bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.