Status
Not open for further replies.
C-Webb ftw hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5RgBdTXbs&feature=player_embedded

LEB61.jpg

j14pqp.jpg

21f1h.jpg

lol Ron =D

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursn...is-side-of-the-crash-with-the-e-ns-mr-coffee/

Artest said he met Kolarik after the game.

“His name is Bob and we actually had coffee after the game together,” Artest said. “And we cried.”

___

Bynum healthy - Lakers 3 peat
But dude is made of balsa wood

watching him dominate the boards vs. San Antonio was beauty

lol Heat

He's gonna stay healthy this year, trust me. Those injuries were nothing more than freak accidents. He ain't no Greg Oden.

Bynum's defensive impact since ASB:

Vs Atlanta (80 points allowed, 36.6 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 15 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 FGA in 25 minutes

Vs Portland (101 points allowed (in OT), 48 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 4 rebounds, 0 blocks, 6 FGA & 6 points in 31 minutes

Vs Clippers (95 points, 37.8 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 11 rebounds, 1 block, 10 FGA & 16 points in 32 minutes

Vs Thunder (87 points, 44.7 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 10 rebounds, 5 blocks, 7 FGA & 16 points in 31 minutes

Vs Timberwolves (79 points, 39.7 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, 10 FGA & 14 points in 27 minutes

Vs Charlotte (84 points, 39.8 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 17 rebounds, 6 blocks, 4 FGA in 28 minutes

Vs Spurs (83 points, 36.0 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 17 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 FGA in 26 minutes

Vs Hawks (87 points, 31.8 opposition FG% )
Bynum: 16 rebounds, 3 blocks in 34 minutes

In those seven games, only once has their opposition cracked the 100 point mark; it was at the Rose Garden and the game went into overtime. Only twice has a team even managed to shoot over 40% against the Lakers in those last eight games. What's more obvious is Bynum's mentality. In games where Bynum focuses on defense rather then scoring; LA has prevailed in a very impressive fashion

vs the Thunder; he had 10 rebounds & 5 blocks in limited minutes, definitely one of the biggest reasons we prevailed. Against SA, he only attempted 2 shots all game while asserting himself defensively. Same with the game against Charlotte.

Really not happy with our defense right now... Miami is outhustling them too.
I thought LA would come out with more intensity after what happened on Christmas. Kobe needs to get Andrew more involved. Hopefully they turn it up in the 2nd half.

-

Miami's offensive rebounding is cracking me up. So UNLIKE them, but it's also saving their asses because they sure as hell can't check LA on the other end. They are going to need another miraculous rebounding half to pull this game off.

lol

MIAMI -- Los Angeles Lakers coach Phil Jackson doesn't watch much of the NBA when it's not for scouting purposes, preferring to watch the NHL or his favorite TV show, "Dexter," in his free time.
But when he does tune into basketball, it's not to watch the Miami Heat.

"Their basketball is very much in standing with Xbox games, or whatever those games are when you play one-on-one," Jackson said.

Last edited:
Wow, LA got screwed. No way they let Miami lose 6 straight.

Bibby tackled Gasol when Kobe was stripped, obvious no call. Then Wade mugs Kobe, no call. Finally, LeBron flops and gets two FTs. wow.

Kobe took some pretty stupid fucking shots though.

Kobe was so pissed about losing to the Heat that he spent an hour and a half after the game on the court of the AAA taking shots. He went on beyond midnight; about a hundred fans stayed and watched the whole session.

videos

D-Will is one clutch MF! Boston just lost 3 of their last 4 games to sub .500 teams.

I honestly want to see Kobe sit this game out. Not just because of the severity of his injury but I want him to see how this team performs a full game without any of his scoring against an upper echelon. I especially want to see if any of our big men take over the game as they should.

Knowing Kobe though, I bet he plays through this injury. :/

^I don't know if I'd call a team with the 8th best record an 'upper echelon' team. I guess it depends on how you define the terms though.

10-1 since ASB!

Bynum 10/18 (9 OFF, 9 DEF), 1 assist, 4 blocks, 0 turnovers in only 27 minutes.

That's 18 rebounds in a game where he was in foul trouble, too. That's just as impressive. Getting into foul trouble used to throw him out of rhythm whenever he got back onto the court. Now it doesn't slight him in the slightest.

Dwight had 22/15 but 9 turnovers, almost a triple double lol. And he played 42 minutes.

Phil had employed the 2009 Finals defense on Dwight... let him catch, then blitz him with the blind side double. Still works.

Only 6 percentage points behind Dallas and 13 percentage points behind Boston. But we have them both on wins.

how many of you actually play basketball on a regular basis?

over/under: 1

i'm taking the under

power rankings:

1. lal
2. chi
3. okc
4. sas
5. mia
6. orl
7. bos
8. dal

1st 2 round predictions:

sas v no: sas in 4
lal v por: lal in 5
dal v mem: mem in 6
okc v den: okc in 5

chi v ind: chi in 4
bos v phi: bos in 6
mia v ny: mia in 5
orl v atl: orl in 4

sas v mem: sas in 6
lal v okc: okc in 7

chi v orl: chi in 7
bos v mia: mia in 6

sas v okc: okc in 6
chi v mia: mia in 7

mia v okc: mia in 7

this is what i hope what happens. it'd be cool as fuck. what prob happens:

sas v lal, lal wins in 6

orl beats bos in 2nd round

chi v mia ECF, chi in 7 due to home court

chi v lal, lal wins in 6

no basketball for me til the playoffs, gl everyone

Last edited:
^as someone who cares, I feel I should inform you that NOW is the time to put the meth pipe down.

^Yep. They still haven't beaten Boston, Chicago or Dallas once this season and are what, 1 of 8 against the top 4 teams in the league?

^Yep. They still haven't beaten Boston, Chicago or Dallas once this season and are what, 1 of 8 against the top 4 teams in the league?

3-11 against teams regarded as "elite" with the wins over the Lakers and Spurs. Considering the Heat just beat the Western Conferences two best times, it is time for the league to start worrying again. Whoever wins the East wins the Finals.

I'm not worried about Boston (trading Perkins is perhaps the dumbest thing I have ever seen done in the NBA, and there is a very long list of dumb things to choose from) but Chicago, in my opinion, is the only legitimate threat to the Heat come playoff time. The Celtics will likely fall to the number 3 spot, and we will have a Miami-Chicago ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.