• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2008 Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore, MD

Weed

Brick, $20/quarter, $40/half, $70/oz
Headies, $10/g, $45-50/quarter, $120-$150/oz
Dank(haze, kush, ect.) $20/g, $75-$100/quarter, $200-$300/oz

Pharms

Oxy's, $30-$40/80's, $20/40's
Adderal, $2-$5/pill
Xannies, $2-3
Soma, $.50/pill
Methadone. $5/pill

Ecstacy - $15-$20/pill

Acid - $10-$15/hit(might have to hit up dundalk... but atleast its around now)

PCP("Dippers"), $10/cig

Coke - $50/g, $120/ball

H - $10/.1g

Syracuse, NY

Upstate NY (Syracuse, Central New York)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weed:

Brick weed:
$20 - eighth

"Beasters" (What normally goes around here, its indoor grown, lots of orange and really dense)
$10 - gram
$25-30 - eighth
$50-$70 - quarter

Headies (really good nugs, stuff like kush, thelma, etc)
$20 - gram
$60 - eighth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pills. (My drug of choice)

Hydrocodone.
5mg - 50cents to $1 each
7.5mg - $2-$3
10mg - $2-$4

Oycodone/Contin
5mg - $3
10mg - $4
15mg - $5
(not sure about in betweens)
40mg - $10
80mg - $15-$45 (yes some people can actually get that, when junkies are hurting really bad)

Xanax
Im not sure, because I get prescribed it , so i dont have to buy on the street. But ive seen it for sale anywhere between $1 and $2

Suboxone
anywhere from $4-$5 depending on strength and area...alot of times you cant even find it.

Methadone
$2 for 5mg
$3-$4 for 10mg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrooms
$20 - eighth

Acid
$3 a hit

Heroin
I have no idea, i never touched the stuff.

Ill have to get back to you guys with the rest. I gotta think!
peace
-Josh

chemicalwasteland said:
OC, California
of course all the drugs we get here in so cal are of the best street quality you can possibly get in the world always within reach, of course we do get lower quality for lower prices. we are pretty spoiled here as we are close to the border and we still get the great trickle down from the north as well.

Here are the prices for all top quality drugs:

Top Quality Medi Buds
$40 - 60 per eighth
$300-400 per ounce

Black Tar Heroin
$40 per gram

Coke
$50 per gram

Speed
$30 per gram

Ecstacy (omfg you gotta try those purple keys)
$10 per pill

Ketmine
$50 per gram

GHB
$10 for like 2-3 grams (usually liquid)

Acid (this one has been eluding me)
$10 per hit when it does come around

Shrooms
$25 per eighth

Various pills (downers, opiates, uppers, nerve, muscle relaxers...etc)
$ .50 - $40
Not too burst your bubble, but I'm certain the shit available in California isn't "the best street quality in the world". Zuid-Holland, the province I live here in the Netherlands has the strongest cannabis in the world, it's called R.I.P. and it's way cheaper than the prices you mention.

You pay a bloody $40 for a gram of black tar heroin, it's fucking tar, it isn't even properly refined. We get 80-90& pure Heroin base in Rotterdam, and it's base, so it lacks the molar weight of the hydrochloric acid anion, so that means it's stronger than 100% pure Heroin hcl, and it costs a mere €40 a gram. Rotterdam has the largest shipping port in the world, and all the Heroin is shipped to Rotterdam where it's redistributed to the rest of mainland Europe, so you're always close to the source there.

The Netherlands is known for being the biggest producer and exporter of MDMA in the world, and of speed as well, supplying nearly the whole of Europe. Prices of €5-10 is normal for 70-100% pure speed.

Ecstacy, I don't even have to begin with that one, 100+ mg pills are the norm today and cost only a third of what you mentioned, and 200+ pills are getting more common as well, and they average at €5 a piece.

Ketamine is also shipped in from India and China in bulk to the harbour of Rotterdam, pure ketamine goes for €15-30 a gram, even lower if you buy it in larger amount like per 10grams.

GBL is still an unscheduled precursor in most of Europe, the Netherlands as well, and so it's real cheap to buy GHB because of the ease with which GBL can be gotten. A vial of 5ml of 0,7gr/ml which is a total of 3,5 grams costs anywhere from €0,75 to €2 at max.

LSD is one of the only things which is somewhat difficult to aquire, but when you find someone who sells it in the bigger cities like the Hague and Rotterdam, it costs €2,50-5 a blotter, hofmann anniversary blotters of 220ug have been going round here for some time now for those prices.

Shrooms can be bought in smartshops for €10 a portion of 30grams of fresh or 3grams of dried Psilocybe cubensis. They aren't available on the street since they can still be gotten at smartshops(though not for long, the ban on shrooms will take effect in a few months)

The only things which are harder to find are pharmaceuticals like opioids, but that's it. Sorry for yah but you can't beat Zuid-Holland when you compare prices and quality of our stuff ..

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Weed
1/8 Canadian outdoor $40
1/8 Vermont indoor $60

Package
Teener, 2 bars and 2 10mg valiums $100

Pharms
Oxy 10mg 3 for $20
Hydro 10mg $3

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
$10 for gel pill filled with weak 'scramble' heroin.

I hate when people say that scramble is not always weak. It can be bomb and all the old heads I know prefer scramble over raw.

Suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota

Quality buds
$50 per 1/8
$90 per 1/4

Decent blow (pricey as hell)
$80 per g
$160 per 8 ball

Ecstasy
$15-25 per tab
$160 per 10 pack
$250 per 20 pack

Crystal
$100 per g

Research chemicals
$15-25 per dose

DoubleTrouble said:
Suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota

Quality buds
$50 per 1/8
$90 per 1/4

Decent blow (pricey as hell)
$80 per g
$160 per 8 ball

Ecstasy
$15-25 per tab
$160 per 10 pack
$250 per 20 pack

Crystal
$100 per g

Research chemicals
$15-25 per dose
I just can't believe how fucking expensive Ecstacy is in North America, those prices you pay for them are absurd! They cost a sixth to an eigth the price you pay for them over here, I pay €2 for 90mg pills and €4 for 230mg pills, and they contain solely MDMA. On the other hand, the black market for prescription opioids is much better in North-America, we barely have any.

Vancouver Island/ Kelowna.. British *Columbia*
............................................................................................

E tabs- 5$ single, 1 000 x's for a 1 000$

ketamine- 20 a half gram. 200 a oz.

cocaine- 30 a half gram 180 1/8.. 8 ball

dilauidids.. 1$ a mg.

Fentanyl/synthetic heroin. 5-10 point of a gram.

Brisbane, Australia

Weed (top grade, solid, stinky hydro) :

1.5g (stick, rigger, foily) - $25
3.0g (fifty) - $50
7.0g (quarter) - $90
14g (half ounce) - $170

Amphetamine :
1g racemic amphetamine/methampetamine (speed, goey, gas, whizz) - $200-$250
1 point crystal meth (ice) - $50
3 points crystal meth (ice) - $100
1g crystal meth (ice) - $400

Ecstasy (usually the good stuff but not always!) :

1 pill - $30 (around new years they jumped to $35-$40)
10 pills - $250-$300
more than 10 and the price drops below $25 each

Mushrooms :
Never seen them for sale. They're free around here if you pick them.

Pharms :
5mg diazepam - $2-$5
5mg dexamphetamine sulphate - $2-$5
1mg alprazolam - $2-$5
10mg temazepam - $2-5
10mg methadone - $10

Cocaine
1g powder or rock doesnt matter same price - $300 a gram

GHB $1mL I think - dunno never bought it

Heroin i've never bought but i know goes for $50 for 1 point of fairly good grade (from what ive heard)

And that's all folks!

^^^^ And I though the Yankees pay a fortune for pills, turns out they are even double their price in Australia, damn! And the prices for coke, that's fucking insane man!You can 10grams for the same price you pay for a gram over here, and it's of high quality too. I just took a look at the Ice and racemic amphetamine prices, they are even more absurd. We pay a bloody €5-10 a gram, certianly not more!

The drugs scene down under really seems horrible to me, it's so expensive you'll need a second mortgage just so you can have some chemical fun once in a while, or just stay of off drugs alltogether!

Psych0naut said:
I just can't believe how fucking expensive Ecstacy is in North America, those prices you pay for them are absurd! They cost a sixth to an eigth the price you pay for them over here, I pay €2 for 90mg pills and €4 for 230mg pills, and they contain solely MDMA. On the other hand, the black market for prescription opioids is much better in North-America, we barely have any.

Who needs prescription opioids when the heroin so bomb up there (from what I've heard - from you and others). Fuck pills, 40 euro (which is what now, something like $55 USD) for pure ass heroin - thank you very much!

You're right, I should be thankfull. We don't have loads of opioid junkies because of the lack of easilly obtainable and widely abused prescription opioids. Fentanyl, Oxycodone and Hydromorphone are very nice substitutes for Heroin once in a while, but unfortunenately they are very, very hard to get, hydromorphone is even impossible to get unless you're terminally ill. Also, Heroin in the Netherlands isn't generally as good as the one I get, I'm just lucky and happen to live in the right part of the country. I'm not complaining though. I'll just shut up :)

New Jersey Burbs

Trees
Gram $20 (Almost always)
1/8 Mids $25

Pharms
Xanax (bar) $5-6 (1mg) $2-4
OC80 $50+
OC40 $25-30
Roxicodone (30mg) $25 for singles (most popular/available opiate)
Valium 10mg $2.50-5

Coke
Gram $50

Shrooms
1/8 $40

MDMA
Pill $15-20

DXM
Bottle $Free.99

^^^ omg the kind of jersey u live in......i gotta get out.....the day someone charges me 25 for a perk 30 is the day i kill......end of story..:| ...where u from in nj kid???8)

Status
Not open for further replies.