• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2+ gram doses of MDMA

I don't know if it's a language barrier but when you came straight in and called me a retard without apology what do you expect? You did not even try and explain you flat out came in and insulted me. That is not how discussion progresses and your not stupid so I'm guessing you know this...The aggressive tone you found with me was because you came in calling names rather than doing what you've just done and explained yourself (which I commend you for doing, it's what you should have done in the first place).

I never claimed to be a chemist. However I enjoy drugs and try my best to use safely and like them to be as pure as possible. Which is why I screen my sources, regent test my drugs, and often send them away for further confirmation. What more could I do without being a chemist myself dude lol? Your being very unrealistic to think all of us taking MDMA should be qualified chemists assessing the purity of our MDMA in a lab we ourselves have access to. Fair enough if you do but it's not realistic. Most of us are just happy if our MDMA is clean. I'm presuming the impurities you speak of would show up via the tests EC do anyway (GC/MS).

Last edited:
Well, it provoked as intended. Now I let of some steam and it'll be more likely for others to feel the need to grab popcorn and read through a fight, since the majority would've discarded it as tl;dr if my previous post would've been my first. Those who enjoy reading long posts to gather information, would've been aware already.

Kind of a weird thought pattern, I know, but it's what I've experienced in the past when actually putting time and effort into a serious post for the masses. Personal serious posts are pretty much all valued anyway.

GC/MS is what they use to determine the percentages I mentioned, but a GC/MS result isn't just an outcome of substance percentages. It's a combination of testing for different chemicals by their flow-through time (in gas form) through a special tube. [GC - Gas Chromatography] This also separates the individual chemicals, which can than easily get analyzed based on the masses of the ionized parts that don't deflect too much by the curved magnetic field they're shot through and get detected by a sensor.[MS - Mass Spectrometry]

Long story short, you know how many different chemicals are in there and what each separate mass spectrometry looks like*, but if you'd have to analyze every individual result, it'd take ages. Therefore, they only compare the results with a database of active chemicals.

*This also gives you the molecular weight, that can be used to convert GC peaks into percentages.

PMA / PMMA the theory for it being produced is that it uses the same synth route but a different precursors which are cheap and more readily available.

In order to test and evaluate your snyth / equipment you first do a trial run making PMA PMMA

You certainly don't want to use Sass as you could end up with a load of crap if the equipment / synth is wrong and a huge loss of money.

So you end up on first run with a whole load of shit which you then need to shift.

inevitably this has seen unscrupulous bastards shove it into well know presses like Doves (mid 90's), Apple Mac (mid late 90's), Mitsubishis (late 90 early 00, but still prevalent), Supermans (last year).

Last edited:
Itsgoneundertheboa? I sincerely hope you suffer in agony before you brutally come to your end.
Basically you may have just committed murder. If I were a judge, I'd sentence you for attempted mass homicide.

He's being realistic as to what probably does happen in the real world with product from botched synths though. Once they've made the product even if it's totally impure many will be too greedy not to sell it on.

Whaha, this part can be way too easily misinterpreted:
"Me being a cynical old twat would get a competitors press stamp and throw it in to that to discredit their press and make mine stand out when I did the actual true synth."

But still, it could give producers reading this the idea to do the same and the fact that he'd even consider it if he'd produce, makes me despise him

Yeah, so you've basically said you came here called me a retard so people would listen to your follow up post more, rather than just explain it first time with the knowledge you posses. With tactics like that you are going to continue to piss people off time and time again, rather than coming here and getting on with anybody you become somebody nobody likes.

Then you can't seem to differentiate between what "itsallgoneundertheboa" said he might consider doing if he were in the shoes of an unscrupulous high level drugs produced as what he would do himself.

Your not very good at this internet dealing with people stuff are you?

Yeah, so you've basically said you came here called me a retard so people would listen to your follow up post more, rather than just explain it first time with the knowledge you posses. With tactics like that you are going to continue to piss people off time and time again, rather than coming here and getting on with anybody you become somebody nobody likes.
This is the Internet, I don't know you, you don't know me and I couldn't care less if people like me here or not.
I just try to prevent others from making the mistakes I made, learn from others and have fun.

Then you can't seem to differentiate between what "itsallgoneundertheboa" said he might consider doing if he were in the shoes of an unscrupulous high level drugs produced as what he would do himself.
The part I quoted can be misinterpreted. The rest can't, but I responded directly after reading that last part, which caught my eye.

Your not very good at this internet dealing with people stuff are you?
You're* - you mean with stuff like this? :p

Hello people!!! Harm prevention.

It's about calculating the risk and informing people of that risk, I'm not giving ideas I'm giving FACT about the real world or at least the one I'm in.

So we should discount all those deaths of poor innocent teenagers, not speak about how and why they can become ill or dead from just one little pill? Not inform them of reality?

? What I just came up with an idea from nowhere that nobody has ever done FFS WAKE UP. Take a look it's the truth it is their if you choose to look for it and it has been done for over 20 years.

If you just realised from what I said how dodgy people can be when it comes to making money over caring for others then clearly you have not lived in this world much and I've introduced a new concept - job done.

Id love to come to your side of the fence it would be bliss.

You ever been to a third world factory where the bosses don't give any protection to employees using toxic chemicals and you can visibly see the effects on the workers and you know when they reach a point where they get so Ill they can't work they get turfed out with nothing. Worse when there is nothing you can do or say to change it? You ever walked down a street in India or China and seen what people are prepared to do or say just to live.

I've got stories far worse than PMA in pills IE deliver you your new trainers or you latest phone, but alas nobody cares as long as they get that latest product and stay up to date with fashion.

You don't want reality because it scares you and it's against your moral code. Naughty boy he speaks of things that are best left not said? Better to close your mind off to the possible problems and focus on purely the good side?

If someone reads what I post and says just like you Christ that's nasty I hate you for thinking like this, your evil you've blown my little drugs bubble apart - job done. I don't need your approval or looking to be your mate. I certainly have not stated anything that is not fact and why testing is the key.

I can assure you that money is the sole goal of any drugs maker and not to give you a nice little high. They want good product that works to keep you as a customer that is all.

Look at the legal drugs. You have companies which could cure / help millions of people. Do they discount them and be nice and upstanding people. Do they hell they make them, get people who have no money or no hope to test them then sell them at 1000's of times the actual value, denying them to anyone that can not afford them and maintaining tight global control through our own Governments to make sure no one can copy them.

There in lies the problem that people can't quantify that something that makes them high can be surrounded but such skullduggery.

What are you rambling on about? I know how fucked up some people are and your rant had nothing to do with what I mentioned. I'm not saying that informing people of the possible hazardous cuts is bad, I'm saying that I can't believe you just said you'd probably do the same and mention a cunning way to screw others, who have a clean & trusted product on the market, while causing harm and potentially killing innocent people.

I've experienced, seen and heard about too much shit to still be as naive as you picture me

Point taken, you miss the point - doves, Apple mac, Mitsubishi, superman's you ever hear of those and what is clear fact? to be clear i will edit if that is your concern, as no doubt there are others who will want to misinterpret.

Point taken, you miss the point - doves, Apple mac, Mitsubishi, superman's you ever hear of those and what is clear fact? to be clear i will edit if that is your concern, as no doubt there are others who will want to misinterpret.
I've mentioned this in another topic: Pill prints aren't equal to their contents. And I've heard of all but Apple Mac, if it means anything to you. I've personally only once taken a fake pill. It contained mCPP instead of MDMA, but in general I've seen multiple doves, Mitsubishi and superman go round, some looking identical, some looking different (varying either size or color.) Most were MDMA, some were crap. And then of couse varying dosage.
Never judge a book by its cover.

As PMA is often sold as ecstasy pills rather than sold by its own name, a lot of the street names associated with PMA are actually street names for ecstasy pills. Sometimes PMA and/or PMMA containing pills even look like regular ecstasy pills.

That's from another poster. Your judge won't like that one either. I've got his details for you
Cameron No 10 Downing Street he is ultimately responsible for that harm reduction message too. Silly boy why is he giving the thick drug producers ideas.........

I'm starting to get worried here... Are you this stupid or are you pretending to be for the attention?

Good lord, hope you won't injure yourself making a sandwich... But yeah, I'm not wasting more time on this, because you either really don't get my point or you don't want to.

Good lord, hope you won't injure yourself making a sandwich... But yeah, I'm not wasting more time on this, because you either really don't get my point or you don't want to.

I generally stick with baby food or soup as I'm not allowed knives. And agree your intellectual capacity is outstanding and I am not worthy of being in your shadow. Thanks for at least allowing me to bask a little bit in your omnipresence.

Bye love you ?

Fact is that a lot of garbage is sold on DN, but you can predict which ones are the honest sellers quite well. Yes that service exists, but doesn't prove his product to be what he ordered. Lastly, most importantly, you can't say shit about purity/content just by sight/smell/weight/whatever.

Since he deals, he is likely to have experienced top quality product at some point in time, to which he can compare all other products to.