• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2+ gram doses of MDMA

Hello aced. I see that you reply by quoting some of my posting with a comment and a question. My advice to you is to read everything, because there's arguments and answers that cover that already.

both resulted in 67% amphetamine without active cuts.
Long story short, you know how many different chemicals are in there and what each separate mass spectrometry looks like*, but if you'd have to analyze every individual result, it'd take ages. Therefore, they only compare the results with a database of active chemicals.

I've done synthesis experiments at uni where I've had to conclude that seemingly perfect products could just as easily have failed horribly when testing with mass spectrometry, UV/Vis or infrared spectroscopy.
People could simply add something with the same odor to something with the same structure, dyed the same colour... Fun fact, did you know both benzaldehyde (fairly safe) and cyanide (highly toxic), two completely different chemicals, smell exactly like almonds?
Oh and I'd like to add that there are research chemicals that cause closely related effects. Almost indistinguishable.