• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Do you guys thinks +800mgs is enough to taper off of ~6mgs of clonazolam? Last time I was successful I tapered down for about 6 months and the acute w/d was a breeze compared to kratom even. That was tapering off of 1.5 or so years of ~8-10mgs of etizolam. Back then I was buying this in 300mg incriments and if I remember correctly I bought about 900mgs. It's crazy how much the original polymorph differs from what I have now. The effects are the same but the first batch was a silver/gold and had the consistency of pixy dust and was tasteless where as the stuff I have now looks like salt and tastes minty kind of like flubromazepam.

Last edited:
The options for sleep aids from gp are now so limited that I'm so grateful for diclazepam. It's really turned my lifr around regards insomnia and anxiety. I can function properly. I was talking to gp about insomnia yesterday and all they offer now is trazodone (which I already take) and amitriptyline.

diclaz, you are wonderful! :)

The options for sleep aids from gp are now so limited that I'm so grateful for diclazepam. It's really turned my lifr around regards insomnia and anxiety. I can function properly. I was talking to gp about insomnia yesterday and all they offer now is trazodone (which I already take) and amitriptyline.

diclaz, you are wonderful! :)

Where is it so limited?

It might just be your area or even just the doctor. Because western countries and Russia and even hell arabic countries use benzos for sleep, or at least z-drugs, rarely at first, I mean I wish trazodone worked for me, but the dumbass doctor didn't think of the bad interaction of Ritalin and Trazodone and I had seizures, the kind where you don't lose consciousness either, from 50mg, dose of ritalin was 10mg twice a day.

When I think that there's Biphentin (basically Ritalin XR) that go up to 80mg and last 16 hours. We also have Concerta but those idiots who like to snort MPH really insist on Biphentins, I got a couple 60mg and 1 80mg here...that im never going to take, just adds up to the collection. They start at 10mg. I think that at doses like 20-30mg they might be better than Ritalin or Concerta, Concerta's release mechanism is crappy, it's like Jurnistas...

Docs these days are more hesitant, at least GP's, regarding opiates, except for old male ones, who do script them when warranted, most often its hydrocodone or codeine syrup (pure) when one has a bad flu that makes it painful all over one's chest when they cough. But they sure are easily distributing stimulant and benzo scripts easily especially if you have the right attitude when speaking with them. My new GP who replaced my old fav who retired without warning has scripted me 12mg (2x6mg) bromazepam at bed time because the valium is for the background anxiolysis during the day, but, I can't take more than scripted for sleep, it fucks everything, he said at your tolerance (20mg valium during the day), a couple 6mg bromazepam with your script of 50mg hydroxyzine should do the trick to get you into a regular sleep schedule (he'll remove the bromaz by half in 4 weeks, and then maybe just 1.5 (half a 3mg) if needed).

The diclazepam I had is gone, it did help, but the last of the 100 tabs I got 3 weeks ago were gone 2 days ago, I had to take 6mg to feel it correctly, otherwise it was a waste, like eating 5mg of diazepam would be. I start to get effects at 8mg with valium, I verified that one time I met somebody with a bunch of them 2mg white valiums (lol) used mainly for fear of flying, taking 4 would be noticeable, but not last long enough. Diclaz didn't last as long as valium either imo, I had to take 6mg 2 or 3 times a day.

I've been taking 30mg of diclazepam to come off n absurdly high xanax addiction. The transition was fairly smooth, but now I feel stuck on diclazepam. And I just couldn't resist and I ordered two more bottles of clonazepam (my favorite of the RCs), but I am going to hold them in storage for now). My bottle of Diclazepam says

300mg Diclazepam
30ml - PG - 1mg/0.1ml

I would normally load up a 3ml needless syringe and take sublingualy. I have been trying to cut back to 2mLs a day and it isn't so bad, but I know that this builds up in your system.

The worst part is I have a drug test tomorrow for a job :(

Just a warning: WD from this shit is so much more severe than I could have imagined, worse than any other benzo WD (at equipotent doses) I've experienced.

48h clean and it's seizure time!

Can you please elaborate? This topic is very close to home being that I suffered 4 seizures trying to come off benzos, and now I am hooked on Diclazepam,....and sometimes clonzolam.

If you could please tell me more about your situation I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you.

Please see a neurologist and they will script you clobazam, a really crappy benzo that is very good to kill seizures. It's very rarely used for anxiety, although it is in some other countries. It's brand name is Frisium. That or Trileptal or both...

I've been through hell and back because I used too much of my valium script and once tolerated 11 days without it, strangely the 2 last days I was starting to get used to it, everything was so much louder, but the pain from my spasming muscles especially in my jaw area where all my pain issues are from were just too hard to ignore, valium is really good for this kind of muscle spasms pain and we don't have soma in canada...so, zanaflex works well about a month and that's the best one you can get scripted, methocarbamol is garbage, cyclobenzaprine can be useful, I remember how I lost 30 pounds at the end of my trek with the needle when I would eat Dexies like candy, then shoot up Dilaudid, take valium and rivotril (clonaz) about 20mg valium, 1mg clonaz, only had my neuro's script of 2 0.5mg a day which was at another pharmacy which isn't linked to the 2 big chains that have their files on people shared...that should be illegal for competing companies to share their patients files. The 2 biggest chains here will have your dossier wherever you are, could be 7 hours from here and if I went to a Pharmaprix (I think their name in Ontario is Pharma-Save ?) The ones who sell Life generic products, their dxm only syrup was the shit back then. But them mixing up with JC's is fucked. That small chain didn't have that inter-pharmacy system so I managed to have 3 benzo scripts at once for a long time, and will go back next time I meet my neurologist, clonazepam in small doses is the best for the nerve pain I got where bone fragments from my jaw, tiny bone fragments cut the trigeminal nerve so it's why it was so difficult to get a diagnosis...type 2 TN is more rare and mine is caused by actual physical damage.

Last edited:
My friend took 14 2mg pellets and didnt feel a thing they were purple but he has big benzo tolerance and was on full stomach

Hi guys would just like to state that I've been on all sorts of benzodiazepines all my life script and RC. My tiger has been taking a few diazepam 10s lately then my tigers friend stopped getting them so.... Tiger went on line to a very decent vendor and bought 50 diclazepam (chlorodiazapam) and they did absolutely nothing so bout another 100 today (while writing this my tigers must of had 30 2mg diclazepam) still nothing
Does anyone have any idea why there not working.
I'm gunna my tigers the grape juice and hydroxydine and what not maybe even a little alcohol and see how it goes.
On another note my tiger took 7 5mg Nitrazepam other day and that did nothing either am stuck in a rut here guys can you help me out.
Thanks peeps

That's not normal, although diclazepam isn't the strongest benzo out there, it's a great RC benzo for tapering, if one can't get a script for one.

What colour were they ? When I had some I had tiny purple 2mg pills with a score line, and taking 2 definitely was felt, it turns into lormetazepam and lorazepam so it's also a pro-drug for a very desirable benzo (Lormetazepam, only a few european countries have it).

If same colour and tiny size with a score line, I don't what's up, maybe you did business with a scammer...., there's a place that logs scam artists, try to find that place maybe?

That's not normal, although diclazepam isn't the strongest benzo out there, it's a great RC benzo for tapering, if one can't get a script for one.

What colour were they ? When I had some I had tiny purple 2mg pills with a score line, and taking 2 definitely was felt, it turns into lormetazepam and lorazepam so it's also a pro-drug for a very desirable benzo (Lormetazepam, only a few european countries have it).

If same colour and tiny size with a score line, I don't what's up, maybe you did business with a scammer...., there's a place that logs scam artists, try to find that place maybe?

My were exactly as you described bud and from a trusted wire chemist maybe I'm just so used to them these days
But I know what you mean it keeps rattling at bay but you don't get a high or wobble in any sence . Plus mostly been sublingualally doing them. Thanks for the reply though friend

I'm flying to Spain for Christmas. Do you think it would be safe to take a few of these pills through airport security. Should I try and hide them on me?

I didn't take them with me in the end. Got scared when I found out they have full body scanners now.

Do you think this would go well with some dihydrocodeine?

Talking about snuggling drugs is seriously against the BLUA. Seriously people wtf LEO agents do check these boards please don't make this community look like a place it is not by talking about how to commit illegal activities. This is a place to discuss drugs in the sake of understanding and harm reduction as well as the discussion of harm reduction in general. I will be reporting posts that I see discussing this.

I tried theses diclazepam 2mg pellet, they made me essentially sleep at this dosage... i think i have a little tolerence lately and the nicest part of benzo has disappeared an long time ago on me... but i feel like some other still give me higher euphoria...

If you're looking for euphoric sedatives, benzos are not really the way to go. Most positive effects are lack of anxiety - which can be very enjoyable - but no in your face euphoria. Especially not with diclazepam.

Is this substance fat soluble?
Could someone link me to some information where i can find if there is a non toxic solvent
I want to taper benzodiazepines, but my doctor is refusingn to give me a script, as she thinks I will abuse them probably, which I won't, because all tapers I have done in the past, I have never abused while tapering, I have only used just what I needed to taper safely.
I am in touch with a drug agency, but they want a letter off my doctor first, to tell them what drugs I am prescribed, yet they won't write my doctor a letter. My doctor instructed me to go to them and request that they write her a letter, telling her what they can do to support me in my benzo addiction.
I take about 7 zopiclones a day, and I know people think that z-drugs are not addictive, but this is a myth, many of us know that they can be more addictive than their benzo cousins.
I have been going through a lot of stress lately, I brought myself from the brink of suicide last year, so I am just here by the skin of my teeth, and as I have worked so hard in bringing myself back from the brink of suicide, I want to taper off benzos, because I don't like being a slave to any drugs. I just lost control with the zoppies a bit, I was taking them during the day, as I found them an excellent anxiolytic, but I want off them, as they are causing depression as a side effect, and I want to gradually taper over to a longer acting benzo, like diclazepam or meclonazepam, if it is soluble in milk.
That was the handy thing about my last valium taper, I cut a micro amount off daily and I was able to achieve this with a syringe dissolving the drug in the fat globules of milk, and as the milk is homogenized, I acheieved exact tiny cuts out each day.
Doing the taper daily meant my withdrawal symptoms faded as I tapered down, pretty quickly, and I arrived at 0mg with no PWS and feeling groovy.
I am not looking for sources, there are plenty shops selling benzos for me to choose from, I just want a longish half lifed research benzo that I can fully dissolve in a non toxic solvent, so that I can do another daily microtaper like the last one.
thanks

Is this substance fat soluble?
Could someone link me to some information where i can find if there is a non toxic solvent
I want to taper benzodiazepines, but my doctor is refusingn to give me a script, as she thinks I will abuse them probably, which I won't, because all tapers I have done in the past, I have never abused while tapering, I have only used just what I needed to taper safely.
I am in touch with a drug agency, but they want a letter off my doctor first, to tell them what drugs I am prescribed, yet they won't write my doctor a letter. My doctor instructed me to go to them and request that they write her a letter, telling her what they can do to support me in my benzo addiction.
I take about 7 zopiclones a day, and I know people think that z-drugs are not addictive, but this is a myth, many of us know that they can be more addictive than their benzo cousins.
I have been going through a lot of stress lately, I brought myself from the brink of suicide last year, so I am just here by the skin of my teeth, and as I have worked so hard in bringing myself back from the brink of suicide, I want to taper off benzos, because I don't like being a slave to any drugs. I just lost control with the zoppies a bit, I was taking them during the day, as I found them an excellent anxiolytic, but I want off them, as they are causing depression as a side effect, and I want to gradually taper over to a longer acting benzo, like diclazepam or meclonazepam, if it is soluble in milk.
That was the handy thing about my last valium taper, I cut a micro amount off daily and I was able to achieve this with a syringe dissolving the drug in the fat globules of milk, and as the milk is homogenized, I acheieved exact tiny cuts out each day.
Doing the taper daily meant my withdrawal symptoms faded as I tapered down, pretty quickly, and I arrived at 0mg with no PWS and feeling groovy.
I am not looking for sources, there are plenty shops selling benzos for me to choose from, I just want a longish half lifed research benzo that I can fully dissolve in a non toxic solvent, so that I can do another daily microtaper like the last one.
thanks
I _think_ this should also work with Diclazepam.
I'm not sure how accurate this would be, though...

But what is wrong with using propylenglycol or ethanol as a solvent?
You say that you would like to use a “non toxic“ solvent, which these 2 basically are (in the right concentrations). ;)