• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

My benzo "history" is as follows

in 2009 i spent a year taking zopiclones (not a benzo obv)for insomnia. I started at 7.5mg, then ramped it to 15mg, then eventually i required 22.5mg to sleep even when completley sober. after MUCH hassle and a horrid few months i got back to "normal."

around 2012 my use started creeping up again, this time etizolam. it would take me around 3mg etizolam to fall asleep sober. I tried many types of etiz but never really got great effects like some.

my use of this spiralled out of control a bit but i found it very forgiving coming off, nothing major to report though i drink a lot of alcohol.

Anyway, i have since moved on and tried flubmazepam (very good but too long), clonazolam (pretty decent) and the best for me was flubromazolam. I found it very potent at .25mg and have been taking between 0.25mg-0.5mg (usually the lower amount) most days for the last year to sleep.

I have never went above that dose as im wary of upping the doses to avoid awful wd's.

I now have got some diclazepam to try. I love diazepam though i only ever had it the odd time here and there.

2mg diclaz feels nice and calming without the mongyness. But, it doesnt put me to sleep well at all. What dose of this would be ideal for sleep without going overboard?

Cheers

Does anybody find it difficult to get a full nights sleep on these. They get me to sleep no problem but only for 3 or 4 hours.

Oblivion, those are the Temazepam I've been taking (prescribed) for 11 years. My new pdoc (with my blessing) is trying to figure out a way to get me off of them without sending right off the edge permanently (I'm bipolar and have other mental health issues)

I did with etizolam (technically thienodiazepine) but as long as it is soluble in alcohol you should be good to go. I dissolved 250mg etizolam in 250mL vodka and stirred a few hours on slightly above room temperature. It dissolved OK and it dissolved in its entirety.
I know this is old, but this is helpful to me, as I want to purchase some diclaz powder. I'm from the future, may 2016, lol, and I would like to know how many ml of vodka it would take to dissolve one gram of diclazepam, cos I dont like vodka so I dont wanna drink too much of the stuff, like a shot glass would be too much for me in one day, thanks
Thanks

I know this is old, but this is helpful to me, as I want to purchase some diclaz powder. I'm from the future, may 2016, lol, and I would like to know how many ml of vodka it would take to dissolve one gram of diclazepam, cos I dont like vodka so I dont wanna drink too much of the stuff, like a shot glass would be too much for me in one day, thanks
Thanks

Why don't you just get some pure (95%-99% ) Ethanol and dissolve the Diclazepam in it?
Ethanol is actually obtainable very easy and also very cheap.

With Etizolam I was able to dissolve 2,5 grams in just 100ml Ethanol. All it required, besides gentle heat (meaning just the heater in my room ;) ) was a little stirring and shaking.

I'm positive that it is quite possible to achieve even higher concentrations with just a little bit more effort. ;)

With Diclazepam it should not be that much different.

Why don't you just get some pure (95%-99% ) Ethanol and dissolve the Diclazepam in it?
Ethanol is actually obtainable very easy and also very cheap.

With Etizolam I was able to dissolve 2,5 grams in just 100ml Ethanol. All it required, besides gentle heat (meaning just the heater in my room ;) ) was a little stirring and shaking.

I'm positive that it is quite possible to achieve even higher concentrations with just a little bit more effort. ;)

With Diclazepam it should not be that much different.
Hi

I ended up getting the diclaz pellets in the end, as the powder had ran out and other suppliers were only selling it to brits in limited amounts cos its banned in this country on friday :( When I get low on the dose, I will dissolve the pellets to achieve tiny cuts.
Where do you get your ethanol, im in uk? thanks

I've tried most rc benzos and alprazolam, diazepam, bromazepam and lorazepam (sadly getting clonazepam/midazolam/nitrazepam/flurazepam/oxazepam/clobazam is basically impossible here, triazolam/temazepam/flunitrazepam aren't available period as are any other good/bad ones)

for the pharma ones:
diazepam was awesome, made me feel real good for quite some time not long after a huge binge on the best rc benzos (but my tolerance goes down to baseline very fast and I don't really experience any wds)..... and all I took was 2mg
alprazolam was pretty meh sure it was a bit stronger but the duration sucked and the feeling was not as good as diazepam.... dose was 1mg
bromazepam sucked, didn't feel anything from 6mg (hadn't touched a benzo for at least a year)
lorazepam was just garbage, i felt sober from 2.5mg but was apparently acting quite drunk (bad combo)

rcs (including etizolam/phenazepam here as everyone else does):
only tried phenazepam a few times and found it pretty meh
etizolam feels quite nice, slightly weaker than alprazolam and the duration is too short..... if some of the better ones weren't available it would be second to diazepam, but since it's not 2011 anymore it's nothing special really
flubromazepam is nice, very euphoric, hypnotic, long duration, and a bit weak
diclazepam is complete garbage, like lorazepam i never felt much from it, but acted quite benzed out which is not a good combination
pyrazolam is completely non recreational, but it's a shame it was never approved for human use as it would be great for people with legit anxiety problems
flubromazolam is flubromazepam on steroids, very fun, strong, hypnotic, faster come up and doesn't last forever
clonazolam isn't hypnotic enough from me, but is still very good
deschloretizolam would have been a decen't etizolam clone if sold in 25 and 50mg pills not 6 and 12mg ....... shame they didn't replace the Cl with a F...... that would likely be better than the original only more hypnotic
nifoxipam is.... pretty hit or miss, if it works it's awesome, strong, hypnotic, warmer&fuzzier flubromazolam? especially good as a nasal spray (and I assume Iv'ed) as the hcl salt is water soluble in acidic water
nitrazolam was very nice, shame how it disappeared overnight
metizolam is a slightly weaker and longer lasting etizolam so nothing special
norflurazepam is a warmer and fuzzier flubromazepam
and finally there's flunitrazolam which is the king..... strongest of all, even more euphoric than flam, very warm and fuzy

haven't had 3-oh-phenazepam (doesn't really sound like something worth buying especially since all eu vendors are swedish), meclonazepam (sounds like a shittier clonazepam so wihy buy that when clonazolam is a beter clonazepam), adinazolam (would if I found an eu vendor)/fonazepam (only found a few eu vendors, all from sweeden all never replied or were rude.... not to mention the insane prices), cloniprazepam (supposed to be shitty) and nitemazepam (would if an eu vendor had it)

did I miss any?

I think that clonazolam is way underrated. I've been prescribed clonazepam and temazepam for a very long time and find it hard to compare any rx benzos to their quality let alone rc's. The amount of people that talk about how amazing etizolam is really boggles my mind. It is extremely short acting and isn't no where near as good as all the rave.
I've tried them all and the only one I find worth ordering is clonazolam .5mg pellets. It has a very apparent recreational feel to it and it lasts just long enough. Not too long or too short.
Maybe I'm spoiled by having the two best benzos (imo) prescribed. Temazepam 30mg capsules are delicious but I think kpin is the king. Completely underrated. People seem to find alprazolam superior on the streets of usa. I think only real benzo connoisseurs understand the subtle yet potent characteristics of clonazepam that make it the all around best. But with clonazolam you could have the best of both as it is sold as a hybrid chemically of Xanax and kpin.
Enjoy responsibly!

There's tons out there. More than ever in fact, a bit harder to get/adjustments needing to be made now that the UK is RIP.

mygreenbic: I feel the same regarding Etizolam. The only way I got something out of it was when in blotter form, sublingually, suckling on it like a hit of acid. That would make me feel a huge euphoric relief. But regardless the general effects are gone within an hour.

Diclazepam has changed my life. I had no idea how much social anxiety I suffered until I started using diclaz. It's now in my permament group, alongside phenibut and codeine.
It wiped away all my social phobias, anxieties and problems meeting the opposite sex. I only take 3mg daily dose and it keeps the wolves from the door.
Best RC benzo EVER!

I only take 3mg daily dose

Only 3mg? Every day?

:\

Glad to hear how much you have benefited from this waffle-head, but this is a serious dose of a really serious benzodiazepine. How long have you been at this for? I really would encourage you to make sure that you know what you have let yourself in for before you ever increase, or most seriously, decrease or cease your diclazepam usage. All the best dude.

Ok just saying that's a lot of diclazepam (equipotent to approx 30mg diazepam) and with it's long acting AM's there also may be some risk of accumulation (not sure about that last bit but I'm sure (and hope!) kleinerkiffer will correct me =D 8) if I'm off the mark here).
Even so - it's still a moderately hefty dose to be taking daily so if and when you are ready to start winding down your usage make sure that you don't stop taking them cold without getting further advice from here or Prof Ashton for a safe taper plan. If you are confident that your diclazepam source is inexhaustible and you do not ever plan on stopping them then ignore the above, but if you do ever see yourself giving things a go without this drug then make sure you get all the advice you can before reducing / ceasing the dose. Again - don't want to rock the boat WH if this is having good benefit for your neurosis but it's always good to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Please don't think I'm trying to neg you out with all this - I'm an anxiety cripple who has been flirting with serious benzodiazepine dependency for nearly 15 years now and the only thing that has just about kept me in check has been forced tolerance breaks of 2 - 4 weeks every few months and even then the rebound symptoms are right nasty. Just arm yourself with the knowledge on how to discontinue this properly should the day ever come - it's better to have a plan and not need it than vice versa.

and with it's long acting AM's there also may be some risk of accumulation (not sure about that last bit but I'm sure (and hope!) kleinerkiffer will correct me =D 8) if I'm off the mark here)
Hehehe :D

As far as I know there's something called steady state, where intake=output, this happens after around 5-7 half lifes, but this doesn't include active metabolits.
I'm pretty sure it's easy to calculate, but I don't have the right formula, so I'd say if we take 5 half lifes and ignore the active metabolite (not sure if this is right, particularly the 3mg)
3mg*0.5^5 + 3mg*0.5^4 + 3mg*0.5^3 + 3mg*0.5^2 + 3mg*0.5 + 3mg = 5.9
So if you stick to taking 3mg once a day after 5 half lifes you'd reach a steady state of around 6mg, meaning that it won't accumulate more, but iirc benzos can be stored in fat tissue and this could mess up the calculation. It's something that I don't know enough about, but this would be my guess :)

3mg*0.5^5 + 3mg*0.5^4 + 3mg*0.5^3 + 3mg*0.5^2 + 3mg*0.5 + 3mg = 5.9

hehehe

" (we) feel... safer about your guesses than most other people's facts."

Deforest Kelly "Star Trek IV The Voyage Home" Paramount Pictures 1986 all rights reserved.

:D

^you never fail to make me smile :D please post in OD more often!

I talked to a former anesthetist and my calculation doesn't seem that wrong, but what I forgot to think about is that the liver will produce more enzymes to metabolise the drug etc.
So while it most likely won't accumulate that much it's hard/impossible to calculate to what dosage it will accumulate

The better it accumulats the smoother rate at which your blood levels drop on quitting.

Becarefull however, your first withdrawal symptoms might start days after you quit.

I kept hearing mixed reviews on this one. Some people swear by it, and say it's their favorite RC benzo. Others hate it and claim it doesn't do shit. I placed an order myself to investigate.

You guys. This benzo is REALLY nice. It's a good one. It's not a benzo to get "fucked up" on, it's simply a really really great anxiolytic. As in, I can be completely anxiety free, without stumbling or slurring or having the memory of a goldfish. Effect-wise it's somewhere between diazepam and clonazepam. It's the closest RC benzo to diazepam that I've tried, and I LOVE diazepam. I'm prescribed clonazepam but only because they just don't prescribe Valium around here. Anyway yeah this stuff is nice, they say that 10mg diazepam = 1mg diclaz which I disagree with, I think 1.5mg diclaz is closer to 10mg diaz but who knows.

This stuff is light and gentle, but not in a Nifoxipam way (I was genuinely very disappointed with Nifoxipam, it was hyped up a lot but I never felt much if anything from it.) It's more like a social anxiety godsend - a conversational lubricant that leaves the user not impaired or visibly high, just anxiety free and happy. It would be great for those trying to taper, too, since the half life is incredibly long. Of all the RC benzos I've tried, I could see this one as the most likely one to be prescribed - sure, maybe etizolam too, but etizolam's short duration makes it better for panic attacks than generalized anxiety.

To summarize, diclazepam is the shit, not sure why so many people don't like it but for me it's a near-perfect functional benzo.

Last edited: