• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Kinda a broad statement - they're basically opposite ends of the spectrum.
Diclaz is an excellent anxiolytic, whereas Flubro is a much better hypnotic.

I think this isnt a bad benzo but alone it does not do a lot except making me feel heavy without messing with my head too much. For example phenazepam would make my memory really bad the next day. In terms of being forgiving it is a bit like etizolam dosage wise, I even combined low doses of them and fell asleep quickly.
I never had black outs or near black outs on either of them.

Diclazepam alone is mostly on the physical side for me as I already said. 2 or 3 days of half life does not sem right me but that could be because the effects are not on the psychological side for me.

Find me a benzo that kills anxiety completely and that makes my word recall better. Lol.
Otherwise I am not interested in trying new substances anymore.

Last edited:
Hello wanted to write my experience with this.
first of all i have bad depression social AND public anxiety. so i took this 1 mg dicla (no tolerance) just try out if it helps my anxiety etc. 30 mins from that friend wanted to go shopping with me and i went and all my anxiety was gone. i was really happy to see that and had very good feeling after. was more talkative and happy in general. anyways few hours later i get home and try if this can be recreational and took 2mg and about a hour after 2 more. and these doses did nothing for me ( i think). mild sedation was achieved with this 1mg and it didnt change with bigger doses. so in conclusion this can really help with anxiety but taking bigger doses is just waste of pills IMHO.

That is a phenomenon my experience mirrors. After Dose X (tolerance dependent), returns diminish rapidly in the positive sense, but the coordination issues and amnesiac properties increase.

Not so much a 'ceiling dose', but a 'headbutting through the ceiling' dose.

that makes sens based on my experience. ill probably just start saving those in case my anxiety takee some bad turns :)

Anyone else get any weird visual effects from diclazepam? It's like things get a bit smaller then bigger. Otherwise this stuff is great.

god damn rc benzo threads are disgusting on drug web forums. Its just a bunch of idiots who bitch and moan because they cant get high on benzos (which dont give a high unless maybe ur naive to them), and wonder why they need such high does when theyve been abusing them at extremely high doses while constantly redosing or have been using them daily for an extended period of time.

Theres next to no good info in this thread and like zero hr. Its just people telling tales of there horrible self medicating and despicable abuse. Severely disappointed in bl with this.

Last edited:
god damn rc benzo threads are disgusting on drug web forums. Its just a bunch of idiots who bitch and moan because they cant get high on benzos (which dont give a high unless maybe ur naive to them), and wonder why they need such high does when theyve been abusing them at extremely high doses while constantly redosing or have been using them daily for an extended period of time.

Theres next to no good info in this thread and like zero hr. Its just people telling tales of there horrible self medicating and despicable abuse. Severely disappointed in bl with this.

I agree with you in some ways. It's horrific to think some benzo free people buy some cos they might just as well since they're cheap with their order of psychedelics/stimulants. And then they seem really life saving after a coke binge or whatever where they give an awesome buzz on their own. And they get hooked.

I like to think most benzo sellers out there want to deal with people who have an inkling as to what these things are, especially the very cautious ones out there; (and I tell you, it might be easy to move RC's in some places, it's not in Canada, at all, if it's something they never heard of, I had to make up names way back 10+ years when selling some, saying 2c-I was Nexus(Nexus is canadian slang for 2c-B, so it wasn't a huge ethical blow on my side) but let's say I offer some powder etizolam and they laugh in my face and they rather take their shitty Oxazepam 30mg....this happened more than once 4-5 years ago. Now that I don't hang out with druggies anymore and got my life around, in a way, I could care less. But I cringe at the thought of a smart person thinking they know what they do, never having benzos before, buying a shitload of powder alprazolam let's say. But hey, it's not TOO bad, it's not like they're the kind of people who go through withdrawal all the time and develop Kindling (although the evidence show that to happen to alcoholics a lot more).

Diclazepam pelettets must suck. Straight powder is great if u know how much ur dosing. I really liked it and ived tried alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, temazepam, oxazepam, triazelam, etizalam midazelam, and lorazepam. Its one of my fav

To be honest if the recreational value is low compared to other analogues I really dont mind as long as it can be used as an effective treatment for short term anxiety. Etizolam works great for me and if these have the potential to be longer lasting then they seem promising. Will do a post once I have got my grubby little paws on some and let you know how it went.

To be honest if the recreational value is low compared to other analogues I really dont mind as long as it can be used as an effective treatment for short term anxiety. Etizolam works great for me and if these have the potential to be longer lasting then they seem promising. Will do a post once I have got my grubby little paws on some and let you know how it went.

I found these better than Etiz. A 2mg pellet keeps me calm all day without feeling sedated.

Hello, hope you don't mind me joining in.
first ever post, apart from my hello in the introduce yourself forum.

I ordered diclazepam a little while back 1mg. I suffer from situation specific anxiety and also have difficulties with sleep but have never researched it as I am a little anxious about pills, stupid really considering RC powders don't worry me!

Have a really important day tomorrow and me being me I got a bit over excited with my day of work today so I have spent the day researching RC stims, sorry if this topic has been already discussed in this mega thread, and feel free to move it if necersarry,
basically what I am trying to ask is what can people tell me about diclazepam if last stim dose was an hour ago, keeping in mind that diclazepam is brand new to the subject.

i have loved reading the last few pages of this thread, I struggle to read a great deal due to dyslexia, not sure why I am rambling on now, so erm, hope I get to know some of you.

Thanks!

I tried these yesterday 2 X 2mg with low tolerance. I was looking for something to replace Diazepam which I use sparingly. I think the effects are pretty much the same and last just as long so it's a very good substitute.

I just ordered a supply that i will last me a very long time now.

Last edited:
Hey guys

New in town these Diclazepam what color are they supposed to be the pellets the 2mg ones in 2015

Cheers