• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

1p-lsd

I had 250ug at the weekend and it wasn't as intense as I'd been hoping. It was, as has been mentioned, very mellow and forgiving but still in the realms of a proper psychedelic.

Ordering more at the weekend so I am going to go solo. Maybe push it up to 500ug and see how I get on. Visuals were lovely, euphoria was good. Just need a touch more dark.

about 3 hrs ago I tried another of these 1p things. sweating a little but that's it. It's not as if I'm a big girl or used to such fancy chemicals! to think I was worried about eating a whole one!

how is this for music appreciation? i tend to regard lsd as very good in this respects, but sadly neither allad nor lsz have had quite the same effect :(

I'm also interested in this question regarding music perception otherwise i better stick to L.

I found musical appreciation to be improved. There was a very direct synergy between the visual and tactile sensations from the music.

I will report back in a couple of weeks time when I've had the chance to focus on this in a solo trip.

Use of SSRI's wll almost completely kill the trip. Sounds as if opiate use might do the same.

Interestingly, having a benzo in the system also appears to kill the trip, but dosing a benzo once the trip has started kills only the boday load & relaxes the muscles, which always get a little restless & twitchy, for me.

I was forced to abort a trip after suffering an asthmatic attack on LSZ in summer last year. Dealing with an asthma attack tripping as well as fear-of-death anxiety was too much so I necked an Etzolam which eased the tension considerably before a paramedic turned up & eased the asthma. Once he'd gone (he was a good laugh, but I am not certain he knew we were tripping) I laid in bed watching the ceiling for an hour, the eti had done little to kill the trip, only the anxiety. On other occassions however, when I've had eti already in the system, I've found I get the sort of trip Pink described, boring basically lol

Pink, get some more & try again, if you take SSRI's try doubling the dose, neck two tabs. If that doesn't work, personally, I'd call it a day & try again when I'm clear of whatever is likely to be stopping the trip...

This is not unusual really. 1P is weight-for-weight quite a bit stronger than Al-Lad & there were peeps in PD necking five of them & coming back complaining that it didn't work. There's also all sorts other factors such as personal, idiosyncratic tolerance, chemical tolerance & such at play with psyches. It's worth tripping properly at least once in your life imo so maybe consider juggling doses &/or compounds (provided you're doing so safely!) in order to do so.

Stick with it!

I found one tab to be as expected - really good :) (thanks v much to the people who make and spread this <3) I found it about similar to 1.5-2 allad in intensity, but lasted longer. I didn't really find it more 'serious' than allad except being a bit stronger on one tab (allad could get very 'serious' at higher doses if unprepared) - i find it hard to distinguish the actual experience from the last several allad trips really, except the time (it's hard to compare and contrast when the messing up of your compare and contrast equipment is the very thing you're comparing). I could maybe say there was slightly less euphoric push at times and it was maybe less visual, but i'd probably just be echoing what i'd read here (and it was euphoric all the way through anyway and quite visual). Bottom line it was a fucking good lysergic trip with reliable dosage - what's not to like - judging by the effects of one tab i look forward to trying two (but it'll need the respect to wait for it)

Managed to sell out very fast everywhere. Think I can only find ONE place with it in stock and the least they sell is 5.

luckily ive tried this twice now and found it lush both times and when a little stimulant and noids are added its to that far a reach for the tabs i was necking in 93

Managed to sell out very fast everywhere. Think I can only find ONE place with it in stock and the least they sell is 5.

believe me for the price of 5 is a better deal than £10 a tab and you will not regret buying them

ive heard that the could be 2cb-fly floating round in the next few days/weeks :)

its on par with the real stuff all it real miss is that malevolentness that acid has that i could turn bad and fuck you in the ass big time any second and once you get out of that head frame of hang on ive had a bad trip on acid is this going to get me it becomes really playful
if you get what i mean its not as intense in simpler terms

Yeh, that's what ive never liked about acid - its fucked me in the ass several times. Sounds like this stuff could be a winner.

Shit, looking back we used to try for the most intense trip to start with, many times just in a bare room with a strobe for 8 hrs, down a coal mine, faces of death and various other video nasty marathons, Goose fair including the boxing ring8( and many many times riding. Very stupid, but very very good fun.

LSD should be about chaos and beauty for me.

I always found normal doses to be the best for a bit of fear, once I get past 200-300 ug, apart from the come up, you're just too deep in ime.

it end up about just me no one else i became to unstable around people so end up walking miles just listing hawkwind or the damned i think thats why i hear voices now from the years of abusing acid