17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Did he shoot up before they busted him? I hope he locked his doors and just did he thing before they dragged him out. Hah.

^^

Did he shoot up before they busted him? I hope he locked his doors and just did he thing before they dragged him out. Hah.

nope, he got the dope into the syringe and the cops swarmed him so he didnt even get a chance to get well before he was taken to jail.

im sure he would have gotten a "tampering with evidence" charge or something similar had he ignored them and still gotten off. shit, i dont know what i would do in that situation. if my doors were locked i would probably be in the frame of mind of "fuck it, youre caught, might as well go to jail well instead of sick, im already catching a charge, fuck it". that is what always has me on my toes to, when im getting off. i never have trouble but if i am sitting in a place for more than like 3-5 minutes, i move no matter what the circumstance. there have been so many times i have been sitting in a parking lot and prepping and had cops pull in and i just vamp the fuck out. not too long ago i was with a friend and we had just gotten off and when we pulled off i checked the rear view and sure enough there is a cop parked right behind us....not in our direction but right behind us. he was in the mcdonalds eating im still not sure if he pulled in while we were there or he was already there. when im with someone i expect them to be on their toes just as much as i am and let me know if something like this happens, but the girl i was with is dumb as shit.

edit: down here i wouldnt be surprised if the cops broke his window and dragged him out if he just continued his thing while they swarmed him

edit #2: the fucked up thing is that im sure the dealer was under surveillance yet they want to fuck with a 23 year old with $20 worth of dope. maybe they figured he had more and would hang that over his head and try to turn him into a CI but when i talked to him he said they didnt even give him the option of giving anyone up. just took him straight to jail. if they didnt try to turn him into a CI i wonder if the dealer was under surveillance or it was just dumb luck that a cop saw him leaving an all black neighborhood and decided to follow him to see what was up.

Last edited:
I didn't even consider the aspects of your career that would get screwed up if you were to go away for a few months. Memphis does has a point about the deal though.

At this point all you can do is hope your lawyer knows what he's doing and hope for the best. Looking on the bright side doesn't hurt either as corny as it sounds.

I had just copped and found what I thought was a secluded street to do a nice get well for the ride home. I had the powder from my first bag in the cap and was about to draw up some water from my bottle when I noticed a gold ford SUV slowly cruise past me. I stopped what I was doing for a second and waited till it was out of view.

Looking back at this point I obviously should have tried to dip out or at least get the dope hidden, but feeling shitty and having a shot almost ready to go I just kept going with it. I was about to squirt the water on the dope and next thing I know the same SUV comes flying down the street and pulls next to me. The dude in the passenger seat jumps out and shines his flashlight in my window and sees the shit on my lap and he opens my door and rips me out.

I was cooperative and only got charged with the dope. I had a couple subs, clonidine, gabapentin, and a clonazepam that they didn't charge me with. Ended up on a diversions program (similar to probation, but more lax) for about a year. I got lucky too cause my case manager was an ex dope addict from NYC and he was really cool with me about all aspects and he let a lot of shit slide for me.

I had just copped and found what I thought was a secluded street to do a nice get well for the ride home. I had the powder from my first bag in the cap and was about to draw up some water from my bottle when I noticed a gold ford SUV slowly cruise past me. I stopped what I was doing for a second and waited till it was out of view.

Looking back at this point I obviously should have tried to dip out or at least get the dope hidden, but feeling shitty and having a shot almost ready to go I just kept going with it. I was about to squirt the water on the dope and next thing I know the same SUV comes flying down the street and pulls next to me. The dude in the passenger seat jumps out and shines his flashlight in my window and sees the shit on my lap and he opens my door and rips me out.

I was cooperative and only got charged with the dope. I had a couple subs, clonidine, gabapentin, and a clonazepam that they didn't charge me with. Ended up on a diversions program (similar to probation, but more lax) for about a year. I got lucky too cause my case manager was an ex dope addict from NYC and he was really cool with me about all aspects and he let a lot of shit slide for me.

i used to think side streets were more safe than a parking lot, and in a lot of instances it is but for situations like this i avoid side street get offs now. you should have just hidden the dope and gotten your phone out....atleast then when/if they come back by you can say you are looking for your friends house and had to text him and had to pull over because you dont text and drive.

the last time i did this move i was with 2 other people who were also getting off and right when we pulled onto the side street and parked a cop came right behind us (not following us my guess was he was just on patrol) but fuck that shit, thats all i needed to see to get the fuck out of dodge

Looking back now, there were a handful of things I should have done differently and I have played out the scenarios in my head time and time again.

It all happened so fast and I wasn't even thinking about the fact that a random unmarked, newer model Ford Explorer could potentially be an undercover on patrol. Apparently they thought it was suspicious that I was looking down at my lap and moving my arms while going through the motions to get prepped. That's why they decided to double back and come around again. Guess they were right though, but still, fuck those assholes. They gave me the typical verbal abuse that they give to anyone they see as a drug using 'low life junkie". They didn't believe me that I supported my habit by actually working a full time job.

That shit is all the past now though. I completely the diversion program successfully (thanks to my case manager for being good to me cause dude knew what it's like to have a habit) and the charges were dismissed. Cops can still see the arrest and I've been asked about it a couple times, but it does not show up in a background check. I even got a job at a bank after that.

You can bet your ass that I'm a lot more cautious when doing dope related activities outside of the house now. Live and learn.

What exactly happened?

Somebody wore a wire and completely fucked me. I don't want to get into specifics on what all went down, but the charges ended up being 2 counts of felony sale and 2 counts of felony possession w/ intent to sell. Which is ridiculous.

They made me out to be some fucking big time drug dealer which was just complete bullshit. I wasn't dealing. That's what happens when the cops find themselves a lying rat scum bag.

Somebody wore a wire and completely fucked me. I don't want to get into specifics on what all went down, but the charges ended up being 2 counts of felony sale and 2 counts of felony possession w/ intent to sell. Which is ridiculous.

They made me out to be some fucking big time drug dealer which was just complete bullshit. I wasn't dealing. That's what happens when the cops find themselves a lying rat scum bag.

Damn dude....I was gonna say, sounds like a delivery charge....

That deal that they're offering you is pretty standard, it's pretty much exactly what I got when I got popped 16 years ago for delivery...

I got caught in a "sweep"...They caught a few kids for dealing or possession and let them off if they made buys from everyone they knew....They got like 20 of us, because the snitches knew this whole extended group of people....

6 months is pretty standard with that much probation....The only way to get no jail time is to take like 12-15 years of supervised probation! In the end, youre better off taking the time to serve, but when youre looking at 6 months, most people are willing to take anything to get out of the time....

If thats the first offer though, theyll cme back with something else...

I'm sorry Scags...damn, that sucks!

^Is is NY state?

Like I said, they always come down after the first offer, and the fact that you have bail....they might come down off that...I ended up with 1 year to serve with 5.5 suspended sentence and 5.5 probation...not sure if they have suspended sentences there...

I would try to get 8 years probation if I were you, or at least reduce the time to serve...If you could get 60 days would they give you methadone?

In these situations, its good to be proactive and sign up for treatment before hand...that way, the lwyer can go to court and say that youve already sought treatment on your own, which looks good..

^^

Yeah it's NY. And I'm signing up for treatment now so it'll look good for the court when we see the judge. I have one of the best lawyers, cost me a shit load of money, so she'll get me the best anybody else would be able to get.

Good news is that if I do end up in jail for however long, they'll continue giving me methadone since I'm already on maintenance. But, obviously I'm trying to avoid jail time at all. Like you said, longer probation period, or something contingent on completing an out-patient program + probation, whatever.

The cops probly took you down like you were frank Lucas the American gangster. Didn't your old lady (or ex ol lady)get popped too? Was it all related?
To answer you question about how much suboxone I was taking. I started with 4mg subtex and every 2 hours I would take 1-2 more untill I stopped shiting still was a bit stiff in the joins and lethargeck I think I took 12 the first day then 8 the second day. Most of the physical symptoms were gone but that feeling of being "off" was there and I am no stranger to subs was taking them from a dr for a few years. But I only have a limited supply and am trying to be too conservative with my doseing. Plus I am under a lot of stress lately from work to my home life. And that's one of the reasons my cravings are so intense. I think my tollerance dropped just from not using those few days because I was right where I wanted to be snorting a half gram in like 2 hours or less. I also think the product was better.

The only people I ever heard of to get methadone in jail were pregnant women. I remember one chick coming in in handcuffs flanked by 2 cops

Last edited:
woke up from final nod and just took my final shot. dude, this G lasted me since 530/6 ish. that is RIDIC. these bupe really killed my once heavy tolerance and I am only on 8MG of bupe at this point. back 6 months ago I'd buy a G and just blow it all over lunch time. this time I bought around 530/6 and didnt shot half for about a half hour; then my next to smaller shots worked out well and kept me "feeling good" all night. was good, too.. cuz I had my fav. vein and I just tracked all 4 shots in that vein but moved up a bit from the last shot point (its OK/good for you like that; or so they say). ha. then again, shooting itself it gad enough,no !? veins were popping but stuck w/ my goto left arm right between some tattoos.

as bad as it may sound, it was a great FIRST day at the new crib. the last few days/week I've been moving shit in here; couches, chairs, tables, etc. been a pain, so I guess its OK for me to use a pain killers,right {

Then there's the other side where people with habits of like 80mg of oxycodone get on suboxone and their tolerances end up getting jacked up. I've never been able to do a full gram in one day, aside from when I was about to go into detox in 2 days so was going all out, and the dope was shitty so I did between 1 - 1.2 grams.

Yeah it was 4 class B felony drug charges. Luckily they will give me methadone in jail, same dose I'm on for maintenance so at least I won't have to worry about detoxing when locked up.

I'm praying for a better deal.

Damn. Would you take an extra month or two if they took away probation? I know you want to avoid jail, but if you're already in there...

The only people I ever heard of to get methadone in jail were pregnant women. I remember one chick coming in in handcuffs flanked by 2 cops

Yeah but that is probably more for people who just got nabbed and are awaiting trial or bail. That is more like a prison stay, but they stick you in jail because it is only 6 months.

Rikers island is one of the few in the US that gives methadone, which for a year or less sentence, SCAG would probably end up there...

Damn. Would you take an extra month or two if they took away probation? I know you want to avoid jail, but if you're already in there...

Yeah if I knew I could get out and be totally free, no probation, I'd definitely take extra time.

Rikers island is one of the few in the US that gives methadone, which for a year or less sentence, SCAG would probably end up there...

Yeah that's where it's gonna be. The good ole' island. Been there once before and really wasn't looking to go back, but what are you gonna do? Hah. At least I have some friends in there.

Thank god for bullshit medical reasons....and ketamine. I took today off of work. My boss called me and I was all fucked up from te k and he said I sounded Awful "and not some fake sniffle shit my son pulls". In reality I was just tryin to stand up lol

But now I sit here with some hydros, weed, and k trying to make enough money for dope

Last edited:
My main dude is really really pissing me off lately. I told you about how he made me wait mad long a couple days ago it was around 2 hours i had to wait he did give me 13 bags for that though. He told me his brother got nabbed and he was sketched so last night I drive all the way out there waited for ever and called me and gave me some bullshit about how the car he was in crashed ands had to get towed so I ended up going somewhere else. He called me today and apologized and told me he'd throw me something and to come out so I call him 10 Mins before I get there to explain to him I'm white and I'm not trying to wait in the hood for an hour what do you know I ended up waiting for over an hour again and he only threw me 5 bags. I'm getting really really tired if his games and told him he's making it really hard for me to be loyal to him and get from him. He literally never started doing this until Friday, his brother went down but that doesn't mean he needs to make me wait for hours that's unacceptable he has the best out if any of my dealers which is why I keep going to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.