17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a bigger pic if you blow it up; all about music, life, you know. some of you maybe know the music part. others knows the life part.

[img=http://s11.postimg.org/lhp3iefz3/1619386_10152178193958293_1469929743_n.jpg]

what site u guys use to upload pics. PICTURE IS HUGE WHEN YOU CLICK. STILL SEE ALOT OF REAL GLOOD.

Feels good to be able to pay for tats again; I was always covered but just started back in sept again going back once a month. was no way spending $200/mo during my run days on tattoos. now I just get tattoos of my past use, ha.

Very nice, man. How many hours total that take? About 30 or so? And are you apprenticing at the shop you're at or are you not looking to actually become a tattoo artist yourself?

You're [Tomatalli] gonna find yourself pissed off all the time if you keep going, because that kind of bullshit is common

Absolutely. The bullshit that your getting Toma, from your #1 guy no less, may at some point become par for the course. Eventually for most addicts, dope becomes all consuming. There was a time when the majority of many of my days were spent getting the run around, embarking on wild goose chases, and waiting hours when I was told by the d boy that it would only be 5 minutes for the re-up. Of course there would be long stretches where the connections that I had were solid and (relatively) safe. But eventually, the dope game took every ounce of my patience and energy, not to mention every dollar I had. Good luck.

Very nice, man. How many hours total that take? About 30 or so? And are you apprenticing at the shop you're at or are you not looking to actually become a tattoo artist yourself?

dude, I can draw; but I cant tat. what killed me in that career was jail, drugs and the life I was living. drug run rampant in that field, so its sad in a way. do you want me putting something on you FOR LIFE while I am on benzos and dope? nodding w/ no memory of what was said or doing? it happen, dude. thats why you find your MAIN man and stick to him, or you got to places people know. its hard to come up.

my buddy owns a ship; good dude. drinks but never did a drug in his life. I work at the shop (part time gig to stay away from dope/self thoughts) on weekends and few nights a week after real gig. I know a lot about tattooing and a lot about the biz.

That tat right there is about 15-20 hours in. I still have another 3-5 to finalize all detailing and whatnot to make that fucker POP!

dude, this FUCKING KILLS compared to what I used to do; I'd be doped up (well, before I was a big dope field) and I'd go in there on a few 80's and just listen to music and not worry. now I got in and listen to the music but CRY and MOVE. thse subs dont do shit for pain, ha. I just love it cuz the music, my life, and my thoughts of past. tattoo sums up a lot and looks more negative than positive but I take it as all the negative ending and that SHOT being in the eye ENDING the bad, not doping him up in a vein. kinda meaning I had 3 eyes (look it up) and one was the bad and 2 were the good. the 3rd eye is what brought me to the dope, drugs, etc. so the same machine I used to get high is what I used to kill the thought/eye - the needle. then bleed the freak is Alice in Chains and the eye, the FREAK, is bleeding now; also, the blood in the needle. the tattoo artist wasnt sure how blood was drawn into a needle and I told him to even it out but he did it that way. ill have him even it out a bit next time. how blood really pulls back. I guess you dont know that unless u actually shoot, so its hard when people ask for loaded needles on back, ha.

^^

What do you mean? You already did.

that was a link. or at least how it showed on my comp? I ended up posting much larger picture, did I not? this is also a different angle from last I believe. already today looks much better but no photos. alot of the red healed and the color is popping. the red color is sticking out more. cant wait to get this done. kinda whacky to have a junkie but a needle on him but as said before its my life, my-thoughts, my music. people in the art and music world will get my idea.

that was me still in the chair; already today the red has faded and the blood is popping. having him do more and re-do the needle. he didnt know how a needle SHOULD look when drawing back.

That's a lot of work man, and very nice. I love getting tattoos, it's just a real thing that cuts through all the bullshit of existence. I'm really feeling the need to go back lately, I just need to decide what's next (and get some money, haha).

I love the pain, but I wouldn't even call it that, it's just meditative for me. I've never gone in on opiates but I've never really had problem with the pain, except after a couple hours when it's right near bone, especially on my legs.

Wow,thats awesome,i got a big demon,but not as much as thats its wicked.

my body is covered. in my early years I was on so many pail killers in 1999/2000 (when 80's first hit my market place) I'd go in there and just pop and 80 and say tat. during my dope days I never got one cuz the money had to go to dope; since I've been running much cleaner I've gotten a lot of sick work to put the story of life together. tattoo has a lot to do w/ what happened, the story of what occurred, ended, etc. its all kinda of thought of by my on perceptions; plus it has to do w/ Alice in Chains song Bleed The Freak and Layne being a dope fiend himself.

that was a link. or at least how it showed on my comp? I ended up posting much larger picture, did I not? this is also a different angle from last I believe. already today looks much better but no photos. alot of the red healed and the color is popping. the red color is sticking out more. cant wait to get this done. kinda whacky to have a junkie but a needle on him but as said before its my life, my-thoughts, my music. people in the art and music world will get my idea.

What I like is it looks very original to me, and that's what makes a tat great instead of just average.

I don't have any tattoos because I hate needles. I'm a junky with a needle phobia. Go figure.

And oh happy day! Got tomorrow off of work, just got a quarter of bud fronted to me until tomorrow, and he gave me 4 bags for no reason. Not even as a front, just straight up have me them. Cool beans lol

One of the best things about being sober.. money for more tattoos. %) Which is good because I got some new scars I need to cover up, ha.

So it pretty much sounds like your gonna have to put up with some bullshit like that of you want the quality. I guess it really comes down to how much of a gap in quality level between him and your other connects. Is it big enough to justify putting up with some bullshit?

As of right now It kinda is, toda I only waited 30 seconds
Absolutely. The bullshit that your getting Toma, from your #1 guy no less, may at some point become par for the course. Eventually for most addicts, dope becomes all consuming. There was a time when the majority of many of my days were spent getting the run around, embarking on wild goose chases, and waiting hours when I was told by the d boy that it would only be 5 minutes for the re-up. Of course there would be long stretches where the connections that I had were solid and (relatively) safe. But eventually, the dope game took every ounce of my patience and energy, not to mention every dollar I had. Good luck.

The thing is he never used to do this before last week. I never waited more than 10 minutes before. Today I thankfully didn't wait at all bc if a cop saw me in the area I was in id be searched instantly

Sittin' in an.. angrrrryy chaaair...

angry walls that steal the air, stomach hurts and I don't care!

dude, obsessed w/ AIC; prob why I become the fiend I have. Think if going back to the early 90's and what the dope was like then.

anyone on here buying in the 90's? anyone in the seattle scene? wonder what laynes dope was like and how bad his habit was w/ the money he had. they found him and he weighed 80lbs and teeth were basically gone. guy legit rotted himself to death cuz of dope. he was shooting speedballs later in life but dope early. one of my fav. tracks is Junkhead.

What I like is it looks very original to me, and that's what makes a tat great instead of just average.

always original, man. not one put on me that isnt original. a lot have to do w/ music, life, drugs, etc. I have a whole arm dedicated to the beatles, the back is AIC and life, the right arm has top of right is life both sides and then bottom or arm is all gambling (huge ACE on forearm, set of 7's down the side and a joker on the forearm which is sick. legs are random skulls and scorpions, and chest says "come together" (beatles) because it says LIFE and DEATH on side of the biceps.

New BL OD Mod Applications thread now up, people... soooo, if any of you NASADD miscreants wanna throw your hat in the ring to apply, nows the time!

Must send free drugs to all OD mods first though... =D Haha

hi check this

Uk Ghetto crack vid what u think?

[video=youtube_share;yRffP7oysl8]http://youtu.be/yRffP7oysl8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.