17th Issue General Heroin Discussion v. Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

My issue us that I'm still sniffing it so I have to use a lot more , the dope is really good I just sniff it ah it takes more for me to get loaded. I really wanna switch to the needle but I'm trying to hold off

Also my issue is I always try and get really really high like nod the fuck out high so I kinda have jacked my tolerance up which looking back was really stupid but it is what it is. These are pretty fat IMO I would post a pic but idk how like I said I would be doing a lot less if I shot up but I'm trying not to do that so it takes me a lot more to Get where I want

thats what led me to shooting; then that habit went as high as sniffing, so stay away; you only save money for a few months, then you build that fucking tolerance right back to where it was, trust me. shooting does "feel" different, brings on nod, etc. but sniffing brings more HYPER type shit and good feeling type shit (so does shooting but NOD does come too).

Usually, if somebody ends up selling me bags that aren't right, they'll tell me, "Oh, I'll get you next time!", meaning, the next time I need dope and have money, they'll throw me extra....

If I really bitch, I can usually get them to give me something right then and there, but I don't think I've ever had a dope dealer actually give me my money back!

[

My issue us that I'm still sniffing it so I have to use a lot more , the dope is really good I just sniff it ah it takes more for me to get loaded. I really wanna switch to the needle but I'm trying to hold off

Also my issue is I always try and get really really high like nod the fuck out high so I kinda have jacked my tolerance up which looking back was really stupid but it is what it is. These are pretty fat IMO I would post a pic but idk how like I said I would be doing a lot less if I shot up but I'm trying not to do that so it takes me a lot more to Get where I want

You'd be doing less in the beginning if you started shooting up.. but pretty soon you'd be shooting the exact same amount of bags you were snorting, if not doing even more.

shooting does "feel" different, brings on nod, etc. but sniffing brings more HYPER type shit and good feeling type shit (so does shooting but NOD does come too).

I think it's really dose dependent. Over the summer 2 friends and I split a 60-bag of ECP 3-ways and I only did about half of mine, but I was nodding out over my beer an hour later. I had a low tolerance (no H at all recently, just Dilaudid) and had been smoking hash oil too but still, I was fucking faded from snorting a small line.

Why are you fiending so hard tonight, man?

Because for one I'm a dope fiend and 2 I have been taking subs for a few days and I just can't shake the cravings. I broke today and bought some dope and finally my man got some good shit and now it's way past my bedtime because I wanted to enjoy this feeling as long as I can. I called one 'done clinic today and Tomorrw I'm gonna call the other one. I want to quit because I'm going down fast in life and I need to man up fast before I really fuck my world up any worse.

^I wouldn't wanna be Scagnattie's dealer! He'd be returning bundles every other day and shit!

Haha that cracked me up. Soon theyll be monitoring your returns/exchanges like they do at retail stores .

The thing i love about my dude is he never tries to pass bunk shit off as good. He always asks for my input and if its good or if he should go to a dif source. He legit takes our opinions into consideration and hook it up w good shit if he had crap we dont like. Hes a good dude.

Because for one I'm a dope fiend and 2 I have been taking subs for a few days and I just can't shake the cravings. I broke today and bought some dope and finally my man got some good shit and now it's way past my bedtime because I wanted to enjoy this feeling as long as I can. I called one 'done clinic today and Tomorrw I'm gonna call the other one. I want to quit because I'm going down fast in life and I need to man up fast before I really fuck my world up any worse.

Sounds like a good plan, man. Stop before you get too far deep into it again. The suboxone wasn't working for you at all? What dose where you on?

Ugh. Saw my lawyer today and the DA offered me 6 months in jail with 5 years probation. Tryin to get it down but looks like I might end up having to go away for a bit.

Fuck.

That's a tough break, man. 5 years of probation? thats a long fucking time tho, god damn! Id rather just do 6 months and be done with it. Thats beat they couldnt just do probation and gotta do both? WTF did you do? You get like a felony dope charge or something. i would think it would be a heavy drug offense cuz of all the probation.

Either way that shits beat. When Do you have another court date and also, at least you're not in jail while the whole thing is going on cuz that would suck total balls.

Ugh. Saw my lawyer today and the DA offered me 6 months in jail with 5 years probation. Tryin to get it down but looks like I might end up having to go away for a bit.

Fuck.

Damn bro, I really feel for you. That truly sucks. I don't know if I remember what your charge was, but it's like as if half a year in jail isn't bad enough, when you get out, the state will still have you in the palm of their hand. I don't mean to rub it in. It would suck if we didn't get to see your posts around this place for a while. I'm sure BL is the least of your worries though.

I honestly hope you can get a better deal and shit works out for you. What would you do about your MMT?

Yeah it was 4 class B felony drug charges. Luckily they will give me methadone in jail, same dose I'm on for maintenance so at least I won't have to worry about detoxing when locked up.

I'm praying for a better deal.

At least that's one less thing to worry about as far as the methadone goes. You were the one who posted about just sitting in your car and next thing you knew there were a bunch of cops surrounding your vehicle. I don't remember if you got away that time, but I was just trying to remember your posts about encounters with the law. Shit even sucks just thinking about it. One slip up (sometimes not even your fault) and your dealing with the consequences for years.

I remember when you posted about watching a raid go down across the street from where you were standing while you were enjoying an ice cream sandwich, haha. I can picture that scene. I think you had just scored too.

I feel like having shitty encounters like that are inevitable if you're in the scene long enough. I've only been doing opiates on the regular for 4 years and I've already had a handful. I've been fairly lucky most times other than that one class A possession charge.

I had just picked up a grams worth in individual bags and was about to get down and next thing I know I'm getting ripped outta my car and handcuffed.

Fuck.

what kind of time were you looking at? 6 months may be a pretty good deal depending on the charges and your past record etc. tbqh i would be way more concerned with the 5 years of probation, thats basically a police collar on you for the next 5 years. if you are concerned about doing 6 months then by all means talk to your lawyer about getting less time and more probation. if you can do 6 months try to get the DA to lower your probation to 2-3 years. what were the charges exactly and what was on the table before they offered you this?

Yeah it was 4 class B felony drug charges. Luckily they will give me methadone in jail, same dose I'm on for maintenance so at least I won't have to worry about detoxing when locked up.

I'm praying for a better deal.

oh man, take that deal bro. that would have been my only concern, detoxing in jail, but if they are willing to give you the same dose you are on now i say go for it. dont press your luck with DA's they can take back deals as quick as they make them. make sure you mind your p's and q's until the sentence is handed down.

Yeah, the fact that I'll be allowed to stay on maintenance in the jail and get methadone is huge. That's a big weight off my shoulders. It's definitely not a bad deal, considering I could have very easily been looking at multiple years in state prison. But, still sucks you know? I have a life, I'm doing a well. A good job, great girlfriend, all that. I don't wanna get ripped away from all that.

I feel like having shitty encounters like that are inevitable if you're in the scene long enough. I've only been doing opiates on the regular for 4 years and I've already had a handful. I've been fairly lucky most times other than that one class A possession charge.

I had just picked up a grams worth in individual bags and was about to get down and next thing I know I'm getting ripped outta my car and handcuffed.

i have a great track record with this. i have never been caught with dope and never had any charges in relation to it. been doing dope now for....fucking 8 years, jesus thats insane now that i put it down but its true. the most probable time that you can get busted is when you are in the process of getting off. I have a friend who had just copped and the cops saw him and followed him to a mcdonalds down the street and they watched and waited for him to actually get the dope in the rig and then they surrounded his car and busted him. he only had $20 worth of heroin but that was enough to get him 18 months in drug court, which is simply ridiculous if you ask me. drug court here is pretty flexible though, they will fuck with you if you are legit trying to get clean. like if you piss dirty they wont dimiss you from drug court, they will make you do like 3-4 days in jail and increase the time every time you fuck up. so the first time it will be like 3 days, the second it will be like 5, the third will be like a week to 10 days, i have only encountered one person who pissed dirty more than 4 times and on his fifth time the judge sent him to jail for a month but would not tell him when he would get out.....it was like an "open end sentence" or whatever, basically the judge decides when you can be released, he doesnt have to set a date. but i have yet to see someone be dismissed from drug court for pissing dirty. i have seen it happen when someone catches another charge but down here our drug court is pretty lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.