16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the boat on shooting that Opana, damn! I was too busy shooting dope, but it sounds promising!

No. Opana is Oxymorphone, Dilaudid is Hydromorphone. Different drugs. Both get you high as tits though.

For a deralict like myself who likes stuffing drugs up the beak does opana give as good of a buzz as dilladid? Or is it like comparing vikes to old school oxys? Similar but different. I am gonna trust your judgment on this next question.(because we think a lot alike) if presented with opana, old school oxy or Dilladid and you could only choose one to get your high on (snorting as the ROA) which would it be? I would pick oxy because the high lasts longer for me and I ever had the opana.

Oxymorphone is supposed to be fucking potent IV, multiple times more than any other ROA I'm pretty sure...Oral Oxymorphone I guess is comparable to a lot of other things but shooting it is supposed to be something special! I always had such easy access to heroin and I use needles, never really gave it a thought....even when people offered it to me, I thought it was oxycodone, but IV oxymorphone blows IV oxycodone out of the water from what I hear...

For a deralict like myself who likes stuffing drugs up the beak does opana give as good of a buzz as dilladid? Or is it like comparing vikes to old school oxys? Similar but different. I am gonna trust your judgment on this next question.(because we think a lot alike) if presented with opana, old school oxy or Dilladid and you could only choose one to get your high on (snorting as the ROA) which would it be? I would pick oxy because the high lasts longer for me and I ever had the opana.

I've never done opana but, it is weird in that it actually has a higher BA snorted than eaten. The reformulation ruined that from what I hear though.

For snorting I would pick opana all day over oxy. I'd even never do oxy again if I always had opana.

Last edited:
In a sick way I wish I would have shot dope and also dilladid just to see what it was like. After being on this site and reading so many different stories from you guys I am so glad I never did.

When it comes to IV, a lot of my friends have different opinions on what's stronger, Opana or Dilaudid. I have some friends that swear by Opana over Dillies but in my experience, I always got a much stronger rush out of the dilaudids, though not a lot of legs. The rush is what I'm looking for though out of my opiates.

As far as what's better snorted, couldn't tell ya', but I've heard from a lot of people dilaudid done that way isn't really that great compared to oxy and opana, opana being much stronger than oxy is in everyway.

I just got out of detox last week and am proud to say that I am no longer dependent on benzos after taking them (mostly as prescribed) everyday since 2005. I had already cut down on opiates to the point of not getting sick enough to get into detox, so figured I would stop taking my valium to get in and got some methadone to make my opiate kick pretty painless. I think I was one of the only people that didn't leave detox and get high right away. Everyone was exchanging numbers to go get high when they got out but I didn't do that. I did 2mg of Suboxone a few days after getting out since I went on vacation, and I'm feeling better than expected without taking benzos. I was feeling so down that the benzo WD couldn't really make me feel much worse, so it was a good time for me to kick them. It wasn't fun but wasn't as horrible as expected either, and since I stopped taking them I have less cravings for opiates which is a good thing.

Skid-marks on every pair? Jesus.. I can understand maybe 1-2 pairs on a 'bad' day, however, every pair? That's unacceptable. Learn to wipe your asshole you nasty little rodent.

For some reason I read that [skid-marks on every pair] to the tune of that beach boys song 'two girls for every boy'

For me, Opana was like a mix between oxycodone and morphine. More euphoric than morphine but sedating like it, and a little less euphoric than oxycodone but less stimulating. It was potent as hell though but I think it jacked up people's tolerances so much because it was a little less euphoric than oxy and dope so they would do doses of it that were higher than its equivalent in oxy and dope if you get what I'm saying.

Bluehughs, I was just talking to my friend about how quickly the Opana boat sailed by before they were ruined. I heard about them while I was away at school, then came home and got to enjoy them for only a few months before they changed the formulation.

^It's ok, i didn't get to enjoy one till now when they got the new school ones out but my coworker has a connect that cam get generic old school 20s for a good price so i bought one to try it out. i did a 2.5 mg line about 2 hours before my second job and i was lying in bed nodding, but i was also doing the funland dope all morning at work. when i got home i busted down a bag and did another 2.5 mgs then made a huge mistake of doing 5 more mgs and i was nodding extremely hard. i was nodding so hard that my cig went out cuz i was just holding it, but not until i dropped it right on my chest and burnt myself then i dropped it 2 more times while it was out. twas a crazy nod session. dope and opana in the same line is no joke. i got 7.5 left but im gonna keep it at 5 and a bag of dope to nod tonight since 7.5 was to much.

id take the opana over dilaudid anyday. i think its nice to finally have a opana connect and its still the old formula. this shit blows oxy out of the water.

TOMMYBOY- congratulations man, that's a big accomplishment. it must be nice to feel free from 8 years of benzos use and not have to worry about withdraw anymore, and then not doing opiates on top of that is just gonna help you tremendously. You're doing the right thing IMO. Also, good luck , its gonna be a long ride. If you ever wanna vent or just bullshit about something bothering you, you can PM me since i'm on everyday.

Tommy that's great man! Surprised to hear the benzos weren't all that bad? I've heard those are horrible, even if I do them for a couple weeks I get anxious and can't sleep even with opiates...You'd think that after 7 years it would have been worse, maybe you got lucky and you're brain just bounced back for some reason!

Thanks guys. It's not that the benzo withdrawal wasn't bad, it's that I was at such a low point in my life that it couldn't get much worse. I'm sure that if I was working full time and had more stuff going on that I would be going out of my mind, so I guess this was the only perk of feeling like a hopeless junkie going into detox.

My worst symptoms have to do with my vision. It's distorted, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, and I get headaches from it and my brain feels so tense. I know I'm done with benzos so now I have to focus on staying off opiates. My parents still want me to go to rehab and I'm set to go in a few days so I grabbed some oxy today as my little last harrah. I see how much they are fucking up my motivation too now, so hopefully I can use that as motivation to not use them again. My habit want bad towards the end so I used that to justify this last use, but I can't be doing that.

Congrats Tommyboy! I swear it's harder to come off benzos than dope. I've been on benzos since 2002 or something and can not go more than about two days without them. I am much better than I used to be but I gotta have *something* in my system or else I'm awake for three days, kind of like dopesick without the sweating and kicking... So man, you did good. Did they taper you down or did you cold turkey under supervision at the rehab/detox place?
So proud of you! xoxoGwennie

I just got out of detox last week and am proud to say that I am no longer dependent on benzos after taking them (mostly as prescribed) everyday since 2005. .

Thanks guys. It's not that the benzo withdrawal wasn't bad, it's that I was at such a low point in my life that it couldn't get much worse. I'm sure that if I was working full time and had more stuff going on that I would be going out of my mind, so I guess this was the only perk of feeling like a hopeless junkie going into detox.

My worst symptoms have to do with my vision. It's distorted, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, and I get headaches from it and my brain feels so tense. I know I'm done with benzos so now I have to focus on staying off opiates. My parents still want me to go to rehab and I'm set to go in a few days so I grabbed some oxy today as my little last harrah. I see how much they are fucking up my motivation too now, so hopefully I can use that as motivation to not use them again. My habit want bad towards the end so I used that to justify this last use, but I can't be doing that.

Yeah my eyes get really sensitive too when I'm detoxing. Even a little light basically blinds me and causes my head and eyeballs to ache. It sucks.

The benzo withdrawals really come on in waves. After feeling pretty decent all day yesterday and posting here about it I was sure I was going to have a seizure late last night. My heart was racing, my arm was tingling, and my brain felt like it was tightening up, and my tremors got really bad. Luckily I didn't have a seizure and was actually able to sleep about an hour or so after bugging out.

Congrats Tommyboy! I swear it's harder to come off benzos than dope. I've been on benzos since 2002 or something and can not go more than about two days without them. I am much better than I used to be but I gotta have *something* in my system or else I'm awake for three days, kind of like dopesick without the sweating and kicking... So man, you did good. Did they taper you down or did you cold turkey under supervision at the rehab/detox place?
So proud of you! xoxoGwennie

I wanted to cold turkey it in the detox since I knew that I wouldn't really feel the withdrawals or be at risk for a seizure until a few days after the benzos were out of my system, but the doctor there made me take Librium for 3-4 days, reducing the dose each day. I was on day 3 of no Valium when I got there, and the last dose I had taken was only 2.5mg of Valium so it was probably just about out of my system when I got there which was why I didn't want any Librium.

The first day I didn't feel much relief, but after that the Librium must have built up in my system because I was knocked out for a few days. My opiate tolerance had gone down since I was taking a lot of days off towards the end, so my initial dose of 20mg of methadone held me just fine, and when they gave me 10 more mg a few hours later I actually got a little buzz from it. On the 2nd and 3rd day they gave me 10mg of done 3x a day, then on day 4 they did the same but with 5mg each time, then on day 5 they gave a single dose of 5mg then sent me on my way. Some people got moved down to the 5mg 3x a day on day 3, and were discharged on day 4 after taking the last 5mg dose, but I wanted the extra day there due to the benzo withdrawals so on day 3 when they gave me 5mg in the morning the doctor called me in and asked how I was feeling and I lied and said the dosage drop came too quickly so I felt shitty so he upped me back to the 10mg for an extra day before dropping me back down to the 5mg. Most of the people managed to get an extra day out of the detox by doing the same, or in the case of the alcoholics some of them had too high of a blood pressure to be released so were given the extra day as well, so although it was a 3-4 day detox almost everyone was there for 5 days.

People were talking about the various detox facilities they have been to and said this one was the best aside from one other that started you on 50mg of methadone (this place did 20mg as the initial dose, and if you got in before noon you got two more doses of 10mg, but barely anyone got in that early since the process took so long, so most people never got more than 30mg in a day unless they got there really early or complained late at night that they were still sick) then lowered you by 10mg a day, then gave you 5mg the last day, so basically had you there for a week. They said another place used Suboxone for the detox which I'm sure a lot of people didn't like since they want to get high right before going in which wouldn't work out well if you were going to be taking the Suboxone, so that's why methadone is preferred. Then they said the worst detox was one that gave you 5mg of hydrocodone every 6 hours. What a joke that must be.

Oxy any old day of the week, it is my all time favorite drug hands down out of any. I would have never started using heroin if the OC80 didn't go away and 30s weren't expensive as fuck.

Now with the Opana vs Dilaudid, that is a hard call as I do not have equal experience with the two. The only time I ever had dilli was IV in the hospital which was obviously awesome. But I wasn't at home enjoying myself either, so different circumstances. I pretty much never IV except a handful of occasions in my entire life, so I've never experienced IV Opana. I did a lot of Opana once the OPs replaced the OG OC. Opana was awesome in its own right, but didn't make me as euphoric and comfortable like oxy did, it just made me nod my face off. Legitimately I would nod out and have crazy little nod daydreams and snap out of the nod so violently I would hit my head on the wall, conscious just long enough to say something mean to someone and nod back out. This lasted hours. So depends on what you're looking for but realistically I love oxy a lot. Opana was cool too but not as pleasant

EDIT: also they ruined Opana worse than the new OP oxy, it's even more plastic-like and can't really be snorted at all. At least with the OP you can file them down and shit

Thanks Recky I value your junky insight. I don't really like nodding out real bad I like to do shit while I'm high. I doubt ill ever be faced with a decision between opana, dillys and oxy but if I do I'll take the oxy.

@recky- you said the opanas can't be filed down or whatever. That's why you get the generics which is the old formula. I think its made by global pharms

Status
Not open for further replies.