14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(plus it's basically a whore house at night lol and I would love to get laid in detox)

Wtf seriously?
I never thought anyone would be getting any secks up in any detox/rehab places...

^It's usually against the rules in most places, and will get you kicked out....It's nasty, but it does happen....

yeah ive gotten anywhere from 10-14 in Philly. blue bags with their own baggies with a rubber band double wrapped around it right?

Yeh blue wax in small zip lock. Got a fuck ton of those freeze stamps bout a week ago. My tollereance has gone through the roof I do bout a bundle a day.

Wtf seriously?
I never thought anyone would be getting any secks up in any detox/rehab places...

It happens more so in rehab.. detox is everyone all fucking nasty and sick.. the last thing on your mind is sex. If you can find the energey or even desire to have sex in detox, than you're nowhere near that sick and don't belong in detox. Hah.

But like I said, once the grueling psychical part is over in rehab.. sex drive begins to come back and sometimes things happen.. ha

i'd be asking for the bloodwork papers before any nookie went down in a rehab. i can imagine there being all sorts of nasty funk doing the rounds in places.

Dude, I've actually seen this shit go down in DETOX! Not rehab, fucking DETOX!

I could never fathom it, because as Scagnattie said, who wants to hook up with someone when you're all nasty in withdrawal, but I've seen it a handful of times...grosses me out!

What makes it stranger is....It's so hard to pull off....You have staff constantly checking on your condition and wherabouts.....you have to be really sneaky and have people looking out so that nobodys coming....It usually goes down in a bathroom or a laundry-room, it's nasty!

What is wrong with people,sex in detox I wouldnt even want to jerk it let alone some dirty ass sex

I know someone who met his current girlfriend in detox, but it wasn't like that. They just exchanged numbers there for the purpose of getting dope through each other if either of their connects weren't around (great idea to plan that out while in detox 8)). The first few times it was just us copping and then flipping off some bags to her, then she started coming along for the ride with us, then one day my friend came through to pick me up and he was with her and I noticed them holding hands and he told me he was with her now. He pulled me aside to ask me what I thought of her, and I was honest and said she was cute but I didn't think he should be fucking around with another user.

I think it was Mr.Scagnattie that has mentioned how bad girls look while nodding out, and this girl was a prime example. So although she was cute she rarely looked it to me since the majority of the time I saw her she was high, and she nodded out so easily that she always had that ape face going on with her eyelids barely open, and that dumb look on her face from not knowing what was going on since she was in and out of the nod.

i'd be asking for the bloodwork papers before any nookie went down in a rehab. i can imagine there being all sorts of nasty funk doing the rounds in places.

The joke that the counselors at the rehab I went to said was that if you did anything sexual with someone there that you would probably be leaving with more than you came in their with. There was one girl that was rumored to be fucking this guy there, and after he left she was into my roommate. I thought that he was bullshitting me when he told me that she was telling him that she wanted to kick it with him when they both got out (and she was a heroin addict and he was a crackhead so it wouldn't be to use together since neither of them used the other drug) until I heard her telling him to make sure he called her when he got out, while she was flirtatiously touching him. She got out before him so she gave her his number then, and told him not to give it to anyone else since all the guys were crushing on her.

She was a cutie but I never looked at her again after the first day when I saw her nasty track marks and heard her talking about how she blew her dealer for dope. My roommate ended up calling me a week after I got out (he was supposed to still be in rehab at that time) telling me about how he was staying with this other girl he met in there after I left, and both of them decided to leave the rehab together and go on a run. I think he fell apart after I completed my 30 days and went home since he was used to hanging out with me, and since he was older I think he was trying to do good in there to set a positive example for me, but that all went out the window when he left a few days after me and went straight back to hitting the rock.

^I've been off opiates for a year, but that always felt like complete defeat to me! lol....hope you didn't take too much!

Can ya take too much subs? I did half a strip (its orange) and wasn't helpin enough so I did the other half. Didn't know ya can do too much but I'm not doin any more.

How long after the subs to wait before ya can get high. I've read mixed reports sayin anywhere from you can get high immediately up to having to wait 3 days before ya can get high again.

For Me? Honestly, you're lookin at at least 24 hours if you took the whole 8mg.....Of course, you SHOULD keep taking the subs....

Can ya take too much subs? I did half a strip (its orange) and wasn't helpin enough so I did the other half. Didn't know ya can do too much but I'm not doin any more.

How long after the subs to wait before ya can get high. I've read mixed reports sayin anywhere from you can get high immediately up to having to wait 3 days before ya can get high again.

Yeah 8mg is way too much IME. That dose will make it a waste to get high for at least 36 hours.

I only was able to get 2 strips so that's enough till I get more dope. Thanks for the rdsponses y'all guess ill still get the dope but not do any. Till late tomorow nite or Tuesday mornin.

fuck yea. ended up doing like 3 bags yesterday and getting a gram of some papaya to smoke.

just smoked a bowl with my dad, and now i wait for 6 bags. yum. also got like 6 300mg lyrica left..

edit: 5 bags of NY fire (i decided to buy a pack of cigs so i could only afford a 1/2 bun), 300mg lyrica, and a half g of some papaya...and i just woke up after passing out for 2 hours with paraphernalia surrounding me. that dope was fucking delicious

still feeling fuzzy, packing another bowl (or three), and hoping to pass out again since im saving w/e i can scrape from the bags for tomorrow....although i might be getting 10 5mg hydros for free tomorrow....

Last edited:
May sound stupid, but I like learning about how dope is packaged up around different parts of the country.

Does anyone know if anywhere else in the country packages their individual bags the way that we get them in the Boston area? They come double wrapped in two tied sandwich bags that end up coming out looking like a marble (I'm assuming to make it easier for swallowing during a police encounter) until you take off the first tied bag and the inside one is just a sandwich bag corner tied at the top. I've actually really grown to like the way it's packaged around here even though I think stamps are much better.

Here is a picture of what bags in this area look like. Sorry in advance if this is not allowed:
NSFW:
imagegsle.jpg

And on a more random note, how is shit packaged in Baltimore? And what are the lotto folds I hear about Detroit having?

Ahhh, cocksucker... I gave in and used new years eve and the day before... went pretty hard, turned my few remaining fragile hand veins into pin cushions... The smack was really good, it felt like coming home again but... I felt guilty as all hell afterwards, especially because I lied to my girl about it who has been so accepting and amazing. Still though, I haven't used at all in 2013, and I'm hoping to make this year a fully sober one... I finally have some good shit in my life and I soooo don't want to fuck it up again.

I would just tell her you used man. Minimize the damage now so it doesn't blow up 10x worse later on. Also I think it's easier to stay away from using if you tell someone every time you get high. I don't think you need a fucking AA sponsor or anything like that but if someone knows your history with drugs and you talk to them regularly (like your girl) just be like "hey I got high the other day" and it clears your conscience of any guilty feelings. She should understand if you explain it was just an impulse decision.

Using dope for two days aint even bad. You probably feel the same after that as you do after a weekend of heavy drinking, so the dope itself isn't the dangerous part. It's when you start down that slippery slope of lying that you get fucked because next time you get the impulse to use you get that impulse to lie and eventually it will all blow up in your face.

In other news, I can't sleep.

Ahhh, cocksucker... I gave in and used new years eve and the day before... went pretty hard, turned my few remaining fragile hand veins into pin cushions... The smack was really good, it felt like coming home again but... I felt guilty as all hell afterwards, especially because I lied to my girl about it who has been so accepting and amazing. Still though, I haven't used at all in 2013, and I'm hoping to make this year a fully sober one... I finally have some good shit in my life and I soooo don't want to fuck it up again.

I had a feelin....fuck it man, but please don't go completely backwards and drop off the face of the earth......Oh man, are you sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.