14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelly busted with 36 bags of dope,a loaded gun and alot of weed,in texas,the same checkpoint that willie nelson,and fiona got burned

yeah but his security guy or bus driver or whoever, i forgot exactly admitted it was his shit, and nelly didnt get charged with it

and my latest coppin the the snowstorm happned either lat year or the year before, whenever we had that big storm that dupped like 15inches over night and shut down LSD and everything really with people having to abandon their cars comn LSD...but i wen the night before knowing that i wasnt gonna be able to the next day cdause the snow was coming..well the normal 30 min sdrive to get down ther etook me over an hour and the drive home took me almost 3 hours..so after spending all that time in traffic i decided that i was gonna get high htat night...well i do it and i wake up with literally 15+inches with the snow drifts and everything...it was so deep that thge snowblwer didnt work until we vcleared come of it away..so we did alot of it by hand and after i was exhausted and was so pissed that i didnt save the dope for that night..luckly i picked up some weed and was ablr to smoke. the day after the storm i went down and met my guy and everything else went smooth but just that night was fucked up

i feel like pacman. im in a very dimly lit room, mixing some really nice new jack techno and nu-disco, and eating little white pills.

im thinking a good 70/75 mgs is fine for tonight, lol. and i got a free dime of weed. yay!

75mg hydrocodone, 4.5 mgs klonopin, dime bag of blackberry kush shipped from colorado and a couple g's of some ice princess.

also found a budweiser tallboy and a bottle of heineken in the fridge. tonight turned around.

not bad since you have a bundle. i just cwe'd and drank the whole 75 mg 45 minutes ago with 2gs of kpin under my tongue. it's all starting to hit.

i really do like hydrocodone, if the price:mg ratio to what i need was cheaper...id use it alot more. i guess it's why i love dilaudid

not bad since you have a bundle. i just cwe'd and drank the whole 75 mg 45 minutes ago with 2gs of kpin under my tongue. it's all starting to hit.

i really do like hydrocodone, if the price:mg ratio to what i need was cheaper...id use it alot more. i guess it's why i love dilaudid

I don't even want to know how much hydrocodone I would need to get high, but it is a great high if you can get enough of it for a low price. A few years ago I was treated with some for super cheap while I was away at school and hadn't had any opiates in 3+ months leading up to that, and since it was the end of the spring semester my tolerance was even lower since I barely used over the winter break before that, only used poppy pods a few times in the fall before that, and was only using dope 2-3x a week in the summer leading up to that school year, so all in all my tolerance was as low as it had been in quite some time.

I took 80mg of it CWE'd and was nodding hard. I did the CWE in a dorm room in front of some friend and random girls, and I had to explain to them that I wasn't doing anything shady like cooking crack or meth, but just removing the tylenol from some pain killers I was going to be eating anyway. I guess crushing up 16 pills to CWE at once didn't help my case much, but they were cook about it and I ended up hooking up with one of the girls so there you have it.

I had gotten the vikes from my friend that was from a rural area (Lowville), so he wasn't trying to make money off of them so was very generous when it came down to it, and he was just more worried about me taking as much as I did as opposed to being concerned with the price. Actually he was worried about getting caught, but I told him I was going to take them all at once so he didn't have to worry about me getting caught with them on me, and I sure as hell wouldn't give him up if I had been caught.

I remember every winter up there I would be grilling anyone with a cast on their leg or arm from slipping on the ice or a snowboarding accident or something, but I was far enough removed from my addiction to approach them about if they got pain killers for the injury or not. Plus, I was getting decent poppy pods at the time so getting high was just a click away. The price was enough to keep me in check though. I could either buy pods and get a few highs, or have 3 weeks worth of drinking money if I didn't buy them, so 90% of the time I went with drinking, but probably because I'm not a fan or morphine which is basically what poppy pods feel like to me.

lol, my claim to fame was cooking the new oc's/opana to make them snortable in <10 minutes. id get them super cheap because of it, and ofter get a ton for free for showing people what to do

It's 50 to a brick....although in NYC a hundred bags may be called a "sleeve" or a "brick"....In jerz and NE, a bricks 50.....always

bags, 1/2 buns (5 bags), buns (~10bags. sometimes up to 15), bricks (50), sleeve (100), and anything more is usually by gram weight

Last edited:
Well I get my stuff from philly and its 13 bags a bundle and 10 bundles is a log.

A question to you guys (Im from LOndon UK) and oxy's are very rare but I have a mate who gets me a strip every now and again but my question is do you ever mix heroin with oc80's - I should say we still get the old type , so i will normally snort a 1/2 and smoke a couple of points of smack (afghani) do they potentiate each other or am I wasting one or othyer?

Be grateful for a pm as i dont come to this forum often but will check for the next 2 days or so.
cheers and HNY
Blondin

Well I get my stuff from philly and its 13 bags a bundle and 10 bundles is a log.

yeah ive gotten anywhere from 10-14 in Philly. blue bags with their own baggies with a rubber band double wrapped around it right?

A question to you guys (Im from LOndon UK) and oxy's are very rare but I have a mate who gets me a strip every now and again but my question is do you ever mix heroin with oc80's - I should say we still get the old type , so i will normally snort a 1/2 and smoke a couple of points of smack (afghani) do they potentiate each other or am I wasting one or othyer?

Be grateful for a pm as i dont come to this forum often but will check for the next 2 days or so.
cheers and HNY
Blondin

yea it feels nice mixin the two opiates

they potentiate eachother as much as doin more of either one, ya know? like doin a point of dope n an oc 80 would be similar to doin 2 oc 80s or 2 points, not exactly but you get the point

i liked mixing oxy n dope because you get that nice energetic buzz from the oxy n that heavier noddy feeling from the dope

mixing oxy and heroin is fantastic. i used to do it all the time. sniff a 60 and go through a bag or two, now DAMN thats nice.

my advice is to some dope > do all the oxy> do some dope after.

fuck yea. popped 2mgs of klonopin before a friend called me. he's back in town from boston and brought a gram of raw with him. got some for some klonopin and weed.

AND its another snowstorm. fuck yes.

edit: i almost got into a fight because the bags i got were fucking microscopic. i try a little, half a little bag has me blasted beyond the 75mg of hydrocodone last night

Last edited:
Oh fuck yea I like mixing oxy and heroin. My two favorite opiates/opioids together at once, why not?

dilaudid and dope is better. opana and dope is the best but sooooooo damm dsngerou

and goddamn. that little bit of dope i got has me nodding hard. very impressed

Stole my parents car, just left my house as they had me on house arrest basically. Drove into paterson and picked up. Feel awful. I was just withdrawaling so hard and know I'm going into detox tomorrow or monday so said fuck it.

Anyone know of any places in NJ that are great detox centers? I was looking into Sunrise, because my boys sister works tehre and she says its a very good program (plus it's basically a whore house at night lol and I would love to get laid in detox). But they do not take my insurance, I have Horizon Blue Cross blue shield. Anyone know of really good places in NJ. I am on a waiting list at carrier clinic, but I am looking fo going tonight to detox. Any help would be great!

PS. I am located in northern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.