14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not supposed to give out dose info here. Start small either way. D's are really strong. Really strong. Personally I prefer 8- 12 mg shots with a small tolerance , but that's me and everyone is different.

Remember you can always do more. You can't do less

I really want to try pregamblin/Lyrica for comparison. Never came across it yet. Has anyone tried both? If so, how would you describe Lyrica with the gabapentin high as a starting point?

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is very similar to gabapentin in effects. It is much more potent by weight, I take gabapentin in doses from 3-8 grams but less than a gram of pregabalin works for me. Lyrica can be snorted (though the oral bioavailability makes this fairly pointless, it does kick in faster, which is nice due to the long time it normally takes to work orally). It is easy on the nose, the capsules contain a fine snortable powder when opened. It works great in combination with benzos and with opioids (especially with something like suboxone that isn't great on its own). From what I have heard Lyrica is helpful for opioid and benzo WDs, and for reducing cravings, though it is physically addictive itself if taken for long enough, like gabapentin, so be careful. I personally prefer the gabapentin high recreationally to lyrica, it is somewhat "trippier" for me, in high doses (generally starting at 3-5 grams or more, depending on tolerance) its almost reminiscent of low dose dissociatives (best comparison to high dose gabapentin i can make would be the high from a bump of ketamine combined with 20mg valium, a few beers, and weed). One odd thing about gabapentin that likely also applies to pregabalin is that it is much more effective when the doses are staggered, rather than taken all at once. I generally start with 600mg and then take another 300mg every 20-40 minutes, which is more effective than taking the same amount all at once. The high takes several hours to build up to a nice level but its significantly more efficient and effective than taking all your gabapentin at once.

Basically if gabapentin works well for your purposes pregabalin likely will as well, but its really up to personal preference as to which is better. I personally like gabapentin for recreational purposes, but have no preference if I'm using them to treat my anxiety or as a potentiator for a benzo or opiate high.

ended up cold copping in Philly tonight. Every person I knew down there via phone was either out of town or not answering, so I said fuck it, I have no plans tonight and some nice bud, ill just cruise around and see if anything stands out. I pulled into a gas station parking lot to grab a drink and saw a homeless guy standing outside the door. He asked me if I could spare any money and I said Id get him on the way out. First look at the guy and I was thinking like the special teams guy Derrick from The Waterboy

NSFW:
ohhh yeah, that's my bitch
images

so on the way out I give him some change, then I told him if he could help me out id give him some more cash. His eyes immediately lit up and he was like "oh yeah man I can get whatever you want man, as long as I can get a crack rock out of it."

so he hops in my car (we'll call him Frank from now on) and we start off towards the area he's talking about. He starts telling me how he helps people get shit all the time and its basically his job. I just basically spaced out most of the car ride and just said "yeah I hear ya man" every now and then to appear to be listening.

so we get to the street which is a one way of course, and as were going down it he keeps telling me to park up and there's literally no space on the whole street. He just kept sayin "park here, ok park here" every like 5 feet down the road. Eventually I just almost lost it and was like "DUDE, I cant park on this street"

so we make a turn and park right on the next street, and have to walk a little bit backwards. As were walking down the street you'd think I was a sexy girl with all the whistles and "yeooo"'s we were getting. One black guy had subs, another one had crack rocks which Frank would have gotten but he remembered the guy with the dope also had rocks. So we finally get to the guys house and the kid out front (seriously, he mustve been like 15 yrs old) tells us to go wait in the alleyway like 15 yards down the road. When we get there it has all the makings of a stabbing scene and I remember feeling like this may not be the best idea but Frank said he came to this street a bunch of times and never had issues.

So this other dude comes over and into the alleyway and just goes "how many you need?"

I ask him how much for a bundle, and start reaching ino my sock to grab the money. I know prices are a no-no but you can say I could've bought a brand new PS3 game instead

So im all set and Frank says "whos got the rocks?" and the guy motions for us to follow back down the street, up to another Latino guy (Im guessing Puerto Rican but not 100% sure).

He whips out a bunch of the tiniest baggies I've ever seen with nick amounts of crack in all of em and says to Frank to "take his pick". I hand the guy a 5 dollar bill and he says for me to take my pick to but I was like "nah this is for Frank I already got what I needed" and he just smiled and goes "well if you ever change your mind let me know" nice guy huh?

so Frank asks for one final favor if I could drop him off at this store so he can get a crack pipe. It was on my way back anyway so I said no problem and threw him like 4 bucks in singles I had in the car. We both shook hands and went our separate ways , and since he dint have a cell phone he said he just begs outside the gas station every day, and to look there if I ever wanted his help again.

The dope I got is ok, not really fat bags and average quality. But when your cold copping you take what you can get

took me 2 2/3rd bags to get a good high going, and that was on more or less no tolerance. The last time I took opiates was a roxi 30 on Sunday and Monday and usually with low tolerance it only takes me like 1.5 bags to get the same feeling. either way, here's a pic, stamp is called Venenum

NSFW:
104hn2d.jpg

Last edited:
^Nicely done, resourceful! Looks like you made out okay for 9 bucks extra.....that's always what got me cold copping, you never know what you're gonna find, now you know the spot and can maybe get a number....classic

I didnt get the actual dealers number, and honestly they were kind of sloppy anyway

Last edited:
ive been using nightly the past few days. this shit has been fire and dirt cheap

no bueno

I didnt get the actual dealers number, and honestly they were kind of sloppy anyway.I was waiting in the alleyway for like 5 minutes, and when he gave the the bun it was falling out of the rubberband and became like 9 individual baggies in my hand and 4 stuck together loosely. Im hoping to not have to cold cop really haha

IDK man, being a junkie for a long time, it's kind of sick, but I respect you doing what you had to get your drugs without relying on someone else....I know people who've been doing it for 10 years that wouldn't try a move like that.....

In the long run, if you wanna do heroin, you have to be able to make it work on your own....It's a shitty lifestyle, and thank GOD I'm off of it, but it takes a little bit of balls to do that and you pulled it off! I got dope for so many people that wouldn't do that and made a fortune in free drugs from them....

Maybe I'm just an immoral junkie that can't be saved, IDK....I just respect people who go and do what they have to do....that doesn't include stealing really....although shoplifting I don't have a problem with, I just don't do it...I was always a junkie that didn't steal....

OK, maybe a few times when I was dead sick, and usually from my family, which made it worse, but I did what I had to do to support my habit without burning people and being a thief, and I can still hold my head high, and aside from the fact that I used H, most people still consider me a straight-up guy, which is important to me!

At least everything worked out for you man! Glad it went smooth and you actually got high, instead of robbed or worse.

Can't wait to cop me a bun when I'm back in va Thursday , hopefully I don't have to shoot the whole fucking thing to get high. That's the one thing I dot like about my hook up. Seems like anytime I get a bun or more she gets the cheapest bullshit around and it sucks. I'm going to tell her this time though that I want a b and if I can't try it first to keep the shit

Last edited:
Are we allowed to talk about stamp quality? If not delete the post. But this week I got a few buns of whip cracker stamps (philly). Its aite stuff nothin special.

Last week though I got a few buns of some really potent stuff. The bags were really thin but quality made up for it. Oh yeh now I remember shit was called desire. Really good but my guy gets dif. Batch every few days so quality always varies but he always gets good stuff.

ive had the same shit consistantly since like november. bags that very in size (from blatantly skimmed to being full well past the first fold.) and are real cheap. double digit bundles apparently and bricks for less than the circumferance of a circle.

in october it was double that.

edit: fuck yo, dont split a brick with someone over the course of 3 days. you will hit withdrawal like a fucking brick wall. luckily i scrounged up a bowl pack of weed, 1mg kpin, and 4 .25mg xanax.

atleast its something

Last edited:
ive had the same shit consistantly since like november. bags that very in size (from blatantly skimmed to being full well past the first fold.) and are real cheap. double digit bundles apparently and bricks for less than the circumferance of a circle.

in october it was double that.

edit: fuck yo, dont split a brick with someone over the course of 3 days. you will hit withdrawal like a fucking brick wall. luckily i scrounged up a bowl pack of weed, 1mg kpin, and 4 .25mg xanax.

atleast its something

Yeah man, 3 days is definitely enough time to get strung out, especially if you go hard. Fuck, I've woken up after just 2 days of heavy use feeling sick.. such is the progression of heroin addiction and withdrawal. It's a bitch.

yea. the 3 days was so not smart. it started with my friend in a horrible mood grabbing a bun and splitting it with me in a hotel room downtown, and it progressed from there. for every bag we did we would have 3 more being flicked and cut out. for 2 days every 15 minutes it was dump a bag, split in half, sniff, try not to puke. once the nausea subsided, pack a bowl, and start the process over.

it was fucking fun but its the exact shit i need to stop. had a fucking hotel suite for 2 nights and just did ALOT of drugs with a pretty woman.

although i will say, getting your dick sucked as you set the table thing you use when youre laying down...on her head...with lines cut up on it....is one hell of a feeling. i think the only reason i wasnt sick as shit yesterday was because i still had all the dope in my system

yea. the 3 days was so not smart. it started with my friend in a horrible mood grabbing a bun and splitting it with me in a hotel room downtown, and it progressed from there. for every bag we did we would have 3 more being flicked and cut out. for 2 days every 15 minutes it was dump a bag, split in half, sniff, try not to puke. once the nausea subsided, pack a bowl, and start the process over.

it was fucking fun but its the exact shit i need to stop. had a fucking hotel suite for 2 nights and just did ALOT of drugs with a pretty woman.

although i will say, getting your dick sucked as you set the table thing you use when youre laying down...on her head...with lines cut up on it....is one hell of a feeling. i think the only reason i wasnt sick as shit yesterday was because i still had all the dope in my system
fuck ya nigga i luv gettin ma dick sucked

When I was a heroin junky it didn't matter how much dope I did I still got sick the next day.

i can bust up until a point. from the moment of insufflation to the moment i realize how hard im nodding is free game.

otherwise its strictly for sport. and my amusement. and her amusement. and a hell of alot better than watching tv on drugs. hell, i even brought my allen & heath dj setup and spun a mix of trap/moombahton/psytrance/and jungle while nodding my dick off.

and depending on how much i do, its either when i wake up, or half way through the next day itll hit. i think i was just exhausted yesterday and slept through it

I live in South Jersey and I was running hard for 2012. Heh, I live 15 mins from Atlantic City, and where I cop its usually dirt cheap. And the stuff isnt double sealed philly/camden bags. Long Rectangle Bags Like North Jersey/New YORK. I was up in Paterson about a month ago,SWEAR TO GOD, to go to a rehab. They told me I didnt qualify for funding, EVEN THOUGH on the phone they said I did. So I was sick as hell, and hour and 45mins away from my home sweet dealers. First I drove to a gas station, this kid tells me to just drive down the # Aves. Every block just like shimazu said, all I hear is, YO, YEOPE! After driving around for a little I stop and park up and I was going to walk back around a block to the one guy who yelled. BUT this kid who I would of never thought was a dealer was like "yo what you need!" Now I didn't want to get something I didn't know, so I tell him I need a half he comes back and tells me a price that Blew My MIND! I played it cool, even though I was paying an extra 10 bucks for a half down where I live. Miami Heat was the stamp. It was pretty good. LONG story short.. I ended up copping 5 bundles(50bags) for bascially nothing! And Had the best drive down the Garden State Parkway in my life! And was still able to pay all the tolls home, and I only took $200 up there with me, tolls were $15 going up and down, And I still had $5 left over. Soooooo The math is there haha.

SIDE NOTE - Now 2013 I'm about to be put on drug court or probation, not for drug charges just some other B.S. Today is day one of full blown Cold Turkey, And I was feeling it bad this morning. But since about xmas I've been tapering down because I knew this was going to happen. I got down to 1 and 1/2 ticks a day or 4mg sub a day. ANYWAY, my back was killing me all day, and I read online that loperamide which is anti shitting yourself meds will help. So being skeptical I said fuck it let me try it. I took 20x 2mg Pills. Website said about 4 hours it would take to work, I did it at 3pm. It is now 10pm and honestly I cant believe its 10pm! haha. The back pain is gone, and cold sweats are rarely there. AND THE WORST OF IT, the pissing every 30 secs, I havnt taken a piss in bout an hour i think. ONLY down fall is little bit of stomach upset now. Still better then back pains and everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.