13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
past couple days in withdrawal have made me fucking pissed, man. no weed. no money. no nothing.

so today i cashed my check and got 3 stamps of some of the highest quality shit ive seen in awhile. used my marquis reagent kit to test a little of it (this is the same batch i got last week)...and it sizzled and came up perfect.

also used my new scale to weigh out the bags. ~75mg a bag. <3

lol yea. my connect is a legitamate friend from my pill days who picks up a couple grams at a time so she'll hook me up (especially when she knows i only go to her. loyalty = benefits). i should upload a pic of the reagent test....

I sometimes wish I could get small amounts of meth to combat the lethargy that comes with withdrawal.

For me I always thought mdma would work good for mild wd symptoms when you're about 3 or 4 days into it.
Not a huge dose or anything either, maybe just like 60-70mg to achieve a nice body buzz especially

Anyone else think it could potentially help?

^in my experience, stimulants are the worst for withdrawals...especially the comedown. i wont take my ritalin if im dealing with w/d. coke and amphetamines are even worse, too.

i try to feed the lethargy to sleep through it. benzos and weed are a godsend for that. but when you cant sleep through it and have to work or something, i can see a VERY SMALL amount of stims helping. or kratom (my recommendation)

I would only use it for work. I've used coke before but the cost to benefit ratio is too high, plus I can't be going to the bathroom every 30 minutes to redose either.

For me I always thought mdma would work good for mild wd symptoms when you're about 3 or 4 days into it.
Not a huge dose or anything either, maybe just like 60-70mg to achieve a nice body buzz especially

I could imagine that being pretty horrible actually. I usually feel pretty wrecked the morning after taking mdma as it is, mix that feeling with opiate w/d and I'd probably want to die.

I just took a half an adderall because after my dumb ass shot suboxone I'm to scared to take it sublingually now and I'm I'm withdraw fml it's all in my head I'm sure I'm just panicing ugh the adderall is def helping my mood an getting me out of bed but isn't helping with aching or headache or nausea...

I'm actually very suprised my body took this long after my last sub dose to go into wd...

SM0K3Y, I've been where you are, addicted to the needle. I was once with a friend on a small vacation and brought dope and powdered mdma with me. Once I ran out of dope, I started shooting the mdma simply because I wanted to continue using the needle. I have shot my sub before, but it wasn't worth it IMHO.

It might do you good to shoot your sub, simply for the fact that you have to "un-learn" the pleasure that the needle brings. If you use the needle in ways that do not give you instant pleasure or rushes, than you may not associate the needle with such a good feeling and it might be easier to give it up.

I am no saint myself, I am on methadone for dope addiction, (yes IV) but I managed to kick the needle with going to a methadone clinic everyday. Its working for me. It might not work for you. You gotta find what works for you. I think if i was on sub, given 2 weeks supply, i wouldn't be taking it as prescribed so that I could still feel dope if i wanted to, and i always wanted to. by going to the clinic ive actually put together weeks of clean time from dope, and im trying to make that months

Yea i mean I actually enjoy doing the sub with my needle. I had snorting it, and putting it under my tongue takes too long to take full effect. Shooting it seemed like the most viable answer, but I'm starting to regret it. I can feel it 30 seconds after my shot, the sub just taking away my sickness. I really can stop with the needle I just prefer not to (and that's not the addict in me coming out, even though it may sound like it) - The needle is hard to give up though. I'm starting to slow down on snorting everything.

I absolutely 100% agree with this. MDMA is a cure-all so to speak. I've been sick as a dog, but as soon as I dropped and E pill and my roll started I felt a million times better. I couldn't tell I was sick even.

I did coke with my withdrawals a few months ago and I felt great on it, but the come down is 100x worse since you are wd'ing. If you are in a closed environment I would recommend MDMA to combat W/d's, if out in public actually a small amount of meth wouldn't be bad. I have never done it during W/d's, but meth in a small amount would work I feel.

Meth was the one drug I never truly stuck to. I tried it a few times but never fell in love with it. With exception to Ecstasy/MDMA, I could never do uppers every day. Coke sometimes, but my binges were only 2 or 3 days, tops.

I could imagine that being pretty horrible actually. I usually feel pretty wrecked the morning after taking mdma as it is, mix that feeling with opiate w/d and I'd probably want to die.

Yeah me too especially with pressed tabs
But in my experience crystal mdma (molly) has always been much lighter and sometimes I wouldn't notice any bad effects the next day at all especially if I didn't over do it

That's also why I said to only dose about half a normal dose or maybe even less and don't do it the first or second or maybe not even the third day/night of wd, if it was me I'd most likely wait till about that 4th or 5th day when you're starting to feel much better but still feel kinda shitty here and there.

I just feel like if done right and in moderate doses it could potentially help a bit especially with the mild lethargy, anxiety, fatigue etc etc that comes about 4 or 5 days in.

Yeah me too especially with pressed tabs
But in my experience crystal mdma (molly) has always been much lighter and sometimes I wouldn't notice any bad effects the next day at all especially if I didn't over do it

That's also why I said to only dose about half a normal dose or maybe even less and don't do it the first or second or maybe not even the third day/night of wd, if it was me I'd most likely wait till about that 4th or 5th day when you're starting to feel much better but still feel kinda shitty here and there.

I just feel like if done right and in moderate doses it could potentially help a bit especially with the mild lethargy, anxiety, fatigue etc etc that comes about 4 or 5 days in.

I'll be honest I've got next to no experience with pressies, only had them on one occasion (always been lucky enough to find clean molly) but I would assume that they're worse because of whatever else is in them like amps and such. Even with molly though it's not such a painful experience like a hangover or anything I just feel exhausted and worn out and really dull. When I'm in w/d I am already miserable and worn out so although it wouldn't make me feel sicker I feel like it would just make the whole experience that much worse.

I see what you're getting at though, if you were to wait till you were starting to feel a lot better but not entirely well and you took a smaller dose I suppose it would help a lot with the mindfuck at the very least. That and it would give you some energy and maybe the first bit of happiness that you've experienced in days

I generally don't just have molly on hand though and if I did I'd probably be saving it for a special occasion or a fun night rather than being dopesick :\

Anyone think there would be a use for a step by step IV guide? I thought about making one. My girl has vids on her phone of me shooting up (just us hanging out with friends) when we were high, I just thought about making one for HR but didn't feel it was totally appropriate (as it would seem like I was condoning or glorifying IV use) - just figured I'd get a consensus on it.

I'm pretty sure there is one in OD already. Not a video or anything if that's what you mean but a guide nonetheless.

I think that it would be good for HR purposes, although if I were you I'm not sure I'd want to represent myself as the face of IV drug use... just a thought.

IV *shudders*

only thing i hate more than clowns are needles, although i have nothing against iv users. whatever floats your boat, right?

and hell yea. i managed to get a sub and a g of some sour last night...which is clutch since I woke up with a horrid migraine after a couple hours of sleep. nothing that 8mg suboxone, my treximet (sumatriptan for my migraines), and a couple bowls can't handle though.

Last edited:
^in my experience, stimulants are the worst for withdrawals...especially the comedown. i wont take my ritalin if im dealing with w/d. coke and amphetamines are even worse, too.

i try to feed the lethargy to sleep through it. benzos and weed are a godsend for that. but when you cant sleep through it and have to work or something, i can see a VERY SMALL amount of stims helping. or kratom (my recommendation)

How much were taking?

I think adderall is great during WD, especially if you have to do something, like go to work or school. When I say I think it's great, I'm not talking about getting high on adderall, I'm talking about taking an extremely low dose to try and get a mild mood lift and to not feel so lethargic. I usually would take 5mg, and then if that didn't seem enough, I'd add another 5mg a little later and keep going up until I felt alright. Usually wouldn't need more than 10mg to get what I wanted out of it and it was low enough of a dose that it wouldn't bother my stomach nor would it give me a comedown.

I had been able to use adderall or dexedrine while in minor withdrawal and it kinda took my mind off of dope and sped me through the process. I tried to do it again recently and it sucked, so it all depends on when you take it, and how your habit is.

I think tommy made a thread on IVing already

I didn't make one. I know that there are the IV complication threads in Other Drugs which go over proper technique in the first post. There is also an IV/IM page in the BL Wiki.

:) <3

I'm so pissed right now, I am so shocked that everyone is offering me meth just to stay away from heroin. I don't understand it. Why is everyone is Houston so biased to heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.