13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job for pointing that wonderful fun fact for the day. You making that up too like the made up stories you told in the baltimore thread?

This is the internet so im not gunna further indulge myslef in shit talk.

Anyways im trying to get dope tonight and tonight will be my third week not using a needle.

^ Or wait until a mod comes along to merge them together cause no one wants to read three consecutive posts by anyone.

Boom. Made up stories ? Like i said i got a few people that can vouch for me. And jsut stop it, your reaching, you know im a regular bluelighter

If i was tommy i prolly would just find a way to fuck him over. You know, eye for an eye.

I know that he didn't want to do it, and fucking him over won't do much. Plus there isn't much anyone can do to him to fuck him over since he is already below any rock bottom any of us have probably gone through.

What are some of your dealers hour of operation? My main guy doesn't do deals later at night. I've met him after 9pm a couple of times, but I don't think he'll really do anything after 10pm. With the morning I'm not sure what the earliest times he'll be around, but I was surprised and delighted that he was up at 10am today. Ended up meeting him before 10:30 and he seemed happy to do the deal earlier in the day.

One guy is open 24/7, but charges a tax on anything after 11PM. That's pretty reasonable considering he gets up early in the morning to make deals, and it's his only job. Another guy is 10-10 and turns his phone off all other hours, but if you call the night before and tell him you will be in the area at like 9am he will make sure to wake up and turn his phone on for you.

damn tommy i hate a setup, but if your level heade you'll charge it to the game. As far as hours of operation go, i havnt had a dealer yet but the times ive gone to bmore or dc the street dealers shut down at dark or maybe 5pm if they shut it early, but the gram dudes stay up and do meet ups.

For people that I actually know, if they rip me off I move on with the thinking that if they were desperate enough to rip me off, then they are a lot worse off than me. I actually texted him before saying he should at least try to make it right by giving me part of what he owes me since I've always helped him out, etc... He replied saying I'm absolutely right and he will take care of me. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

Also I've never done this forum blogger stuff. I stumbled across it when my friend asked me is she could smoke methadone pills. Googled and bluelight popped up so i decided to join.. Seems like a place I should be haha

Smoking methadone? Most definitely lives in a tar state. Florida is probably the only state that doesn't have tar where the people try to smoke any pill they come across.

i smoked heroin for the first time th eother month, it tasted very much like smoking a oc. but not a great result although it def got me high. i had to put a little water on the powder and then spread it a little to get it to burn right.

I've attempted to smoke about 200mg of methadone back when I was 15 and had no idea what the hell I was doing. They were the old giant round Methadose pills so I'm kinda surprised I didn't fuck up my lungs doing that.

P.s. I am fully aware that smoking methadone is a waste of time. I don't live in Florida I just think she wanted to smoke it so she would feel more comfortable because she smokes heroin. But I convinced her otherwise and advised her to take it orally. Oh question: if you're perscribed methadone by your physician will CPS still take your baby if it's born on methadone?

Oh question: if you're perscribed methadone by your physician will CPS still take your baby if it's born on methadone?

Sounds like a myth to me. We actually had a former mod who was prescribed methadone and had a child, and there were no issues with CPS. Doctors advise pregnant women to stay on the methadone during pregnancy because if they stop their withdrawals can cause a miscarriage. I think that the baby is naturally tapered off of the methadone by drinking the mothers breast milk, so breastfeeding is encouraged in their case.

^ I know a handful of women who have had children while on MMT and no one took their child.

I think that the baby is naturally tapered off of the methadone by drinking the mothers breast milk

I am pretty sure the baby gets to stay at the hospital for a couple months, living in a glass little cube, screaming its lungs out as it slowly detoxes off methadone. While the mom gets sent home to sip her methadone elixer.

^ The only person that I have met who's mother was addicted to opiates was detoxed as a baby by using hydromorphone. Pretty sad and pathetic if you asked me. I was addicted to opiates for 7 years, but seeing pregnant women at the methadone clinic before I detoxed, really pissed me off. I went to rehab with a pregnant woman and every single patient gave her hell, including the female opiate addicts.

my people start at i think 9am and ive copped as late as like 930-10ish..now i dont know if he startts any earlier cause i never call that early and im not sure if he meets people any later..

i know alot of the biger spots open around 6am to catch the working folks.. and a lot of spots close pretty early.. i find the spots or peps that sell crack tend to operate much later as a rule of thumb

wiggi that really pisses me off too... to see a baby have to go thru that that... i first gf from manny yrs ago pulled that shit.. to make it worse she was lieing about using and rigging drug test to make it look like she was clean months prior to being due.. so noone knew what was going on.. untill after the baby was born.. i dont know if the autism was directly linked from here heroin use but it sure didn't help the outcome.. to me that is a real piece of shit in my book ... poor fcking baby doesn't deserve that at all.. and they should stick a hot prong up her cunt to prevent her or anyone else that dose something like that from ever reproducing ever again

i have a question why does this site always be signing me out after like 5 mins.. say like if i 'm typing something... is there anyway to prevent this ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.