13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup. ive been high everyday since the first time i smoked, age 14. freshman year.

update: so todays drugs were: 120mg done+6 somas+ 2 big mimosas (champagne+ OJ). got some rest, then popped #6 37.5mg phentermine aka pharmiceutical speed. its kickin in. such a good day.

hows yalls day? good? bad? soso? boring?

^ But the furthest away = the most pure.

rzh2R.gif

So the purity of cocaine doesn't really vary with proximity to the border which is actually surprising to me since it seems to be the easiest to cut. New York is just over 1500 miles from the US/Mexico border (it's about 1900-2100 miles) so I wonder if that's the area with the higher heroin purity. I wonder which areas have the shitty meth.

Quitting cold turkey is def rough. I have done recently and been pretty much clean for almost a month. the first 2-5 days are awful. then the next 2 weeks are shitty. and a week after thing begin to be okay. but generally it sucks soo much easier with subs but for they were a crutch and kept me using

^ But the furthest away = the most pure.

rzh2R.gif

So the purity of cocaine doesn't really vary with proximity to the border which is actually surprising to me since it seems to be the easiest to cut. New York is just over 1500 miles from the US/Mexico border (it's about 1900-2100 miles) so I wonder if that's the area with the higher heroin purity. I wonder which areas have the shitty meth.

ya but its purer than most. trust me man. the shits fire. my friend only needs a speck to get high. .07. plus its cheaper than powder.

^ What was your habit like before quitting cold turkey?

Well i kind of weaned down before I quit. basically two weeks before I quit I was only doing 2-4 bags a day. But prior to that I was doing a about a 1-2 bundles of paterson dope a day for 3 years on and off. but before I quit this time I had about a 8-10 month run. But once you get around a month clean you start to feel pretty decent. Now, that the worst is over I feel glad i did it without suboxone, cause I would have to quit suboxone and I heard those w/d's are super long

it takes a real mfer to quit cold turkey.. you should care! just be thankfull u dont have to do it . it also is the only true way ''clean'' i hate when people act and tell you they are clean when they are taking a phat ass dose of methadone or whatever... just my 2cents

I don't consider clean being on bupe or methadone, but I don't see why going cold turkey is the only true way to say you're clean. If you're not taking anything then you're clean.

Well i kind of weaned down before I quit. basically two weeks before I quit I was only doing 2-4 bags a day. But prior to that I was doing a about a 1-2 bundles of paterson dope a day for 3 years on and off. but before I quit this time I had about a 8-10 month run. But once you get around a month clean you start to feel pretty decent. Now, that the worst is over I feel glad i did it without suboxone, cause I would have to quit suboxone and I heard those w/d's are super long

My friend just hit me up for cash and told me that he couldn't make it past day 1. I've got the cash so didn't mind, plus he gave me his connect so whatever. He thinks he owes me more suboxone than he does, and when I gave him some cash he gave me more than he owed me in subs, plus is going to give more. But anyway, he's been shooting at least 6 bags a day, and these bags are fat, like at least 70mg of dope. I told him he's gotta wean down on the dope if he wants the subs to work without bailing out on day 1 of kicking to go score.

I don't consider clean being on bupe or methadone, but I don't see why going cold turkey is the only true way to say you're clean. If you're not taking anything then you're clean.

I agree. I usually always kick cold turkey using just clonidine to help. I've got some subs for this time though since I'm working 7 days a week and can't afford those 2-3 days of being out of commission. Being on maintenance drugs isn't clean though IMO, since it's totally different being on a subs than it is being on nothing, and things get a lot better once you are on nothing.

My friend just hit me up for cash and told me that he couldn't make it past day 1. I've got the cash so didn't mind, plus he gave me his connect so whatever. He thinks he owes me more suboxone than he does, and when I gave him some cash he gave me more than he owed me in subs, plus is going to give more. But anyway, he's been shooting at least 6 bags a day, and these bags are fat, like at least 70mg of dope. I told him he's gotta wean down on the dope if he wants the subs to work without bailing out on day 1 of kicking to go score.

70mg is double the size of a paterson bag. NYC bags are double what paterson bags are, but paterson bags are 1/2 price . Yea. your boy has to really want to quit. It's a state of mind that is hard to get into and it takes a bunch tries and relapses. I know i have been there. Like i said weaning down is really helpful, but its also hard cause when you got dope you want to as much as you can.

^ somebody should fill their bathtub with milk and cereal and then post a video of their experience. Or a video of boobies just doin' what boobies do. Jiggling and such.

Whats up with everyone?

Hows the dope where you guys live? Its banging like always here in BK!

Mchigh hows the switch to sniffing coming along?

Shit I always forget about the profile shit my bad.

Last edited:
This place has been a bore lately, huh?

like patrick told me, thats cause they take the fun out of posting and if you cant post like you want to..then why bother right?

no matter if its good or bad (i see all as good but other people dont) its obvious i create 80% of the talk and when i dont post this whole forum slows down and you can fit an entire week of posts on just one page cause it slows down so much

also ive had som really good dope and been nodding all night..normally ill start posting around 530ish anad i just now opened up this page cause the dope madde me nod off before i even could get here..what sucks is im pretty sure i bought the last of the fire batch cause there was like 3 bags that was different then the bags ive bveen getting this past week...i called my dude a few days ago fo a half and he was like "you sure? this shit is goin fast" and then when i ddid it i realized it was pretty good and way better then the shit before he had, so i knew people would be blowing him up to get the good shit..so i went down the last night and grabbed 1 1/2 even though i had a few bags left over from before and i wasnt planning on using until tonite anyways..and like i said there was 2 or 3 bags that was different and so im pretty sure i bought him out..i went down at like 930at night too which i normally dont go but i just had a feeling if i waited til today to go cop after i went and seen my PO id be out of luck..also there was an extra bag in it too, so thats always cool

passed my final drug test though, at least i assume i did cause he didnt say anything to me about it..shitty thing is i found out the money i owe is due in 2 months and not a year like it was written down on my sheet and like i always thought..i owe like 700 from a total of 1500 and i thought i had til nov of 2013 like it says on my probation thing but they wrote it down wrong and its really nov of this year and i got pissed and he was like maybe we can talk to the judge and let her know you were told wrong and that you have paid every month and never missed a day and never dropped dirty, that she just might drop the rest of the money i owe..i hope at least cause i would have been paying more then i was if i thought i had to pay it off by nov..i mean its not a ton of money but it still sucks..especially cause i see how much money they bring in with all the people on probation..he sees like 50people a week and hes one of like at least 10 differnt POs..thats alot of people and alpot of money they are raking in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.