13th Issue Heroin Discussion v. fuck hope do dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
no matter if its good or bad (i see all as good but other people dont) its obvious i create 80% of the talk and when i dont post this whole forum slows down and you can fit an entire week of posts on just one page cause it slows down so much

Some psychiatrists would call that delusions of grandeur. :D

not to mention most people who get off dope dont exactly want to read about people who still use so this thread is more or less limited to people who are currently using and you know that lifestyle can leave little room for BL sometimes

^ why dont you check her profile?
Haha thank you, i was just about to say that, albeit in a sexily mysterious fashion. But i have yet to figure out how to accomplish that via teh internets so yeah. That. I think if people in real life didnt know me theyd probably assume i was a dude so its a good thing theres the option of informing people that i actually do in fact have a vagina. A freakin awesome one at that, although i have yet to discover a vagina that wasnt awesome, its just an inherent trait of all vaginas. This is what happens when girls are raised by men (me. Im what happens). Also on xbox live people sometimes think im a dude, i used to think it was cause my gamertag was P00pchut3Band1t but then xbox live made me change it so now i think its because i sort of sound like a gay teenage boy. Everyone i know in real life tells me this isnt true but i think theyre just tryin to get that vag. Ive heard myself on answering machines, its just awful. I guess nobodys perfect... Annnddd to get back on topic (what was the topic? Drugs?), yes, ive got some dope, and yes, its good. Yay for me!

Yea I haven't used this week. I was planning on getting high this weekend but I got ripped off by my regular guy. He's a user/middleman but I've known him for a while and have almost exclusively used him for over a year now. Lately he's been trying to kick and I told him I'm gonna be outta town for the weekend and wanted to cop before then, so today he hit me up and grabbed my cash to make the run, which is what he does 90% of the time since he rarely has the money to spot out for me. It wasn't his intention from the start to rip me off considering it was a shitty deal he was giving me to begin with so I doubt he would tell my I would be getting 1 less bag for the usual amount if he was planning on ripping me off. A few hours later his girl hit me up saying he was gonna come by with it, then 30 mins later he called me saying his girl couldn't make it to me but not to worry because he would come through after work. After a few more hours he texted me apologizing saying he was sick and did my shit and was trying to replace it so is working on it.

I was pissed off at first but now I don't care. I've been doing a short suboxone taper and those bags woulda fucked it up. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes through with a few bags, but I wouldn't count on it either. He must be in a fucked situation if he ripped me off though. He told one of his friends that I was one of the few people that he wouldn't rip off, and believe me he's had a lot of chances to do it. At least he gave me the subs before ripping me off, and I'm sure he figured that I wouldn't be sick without the dope so that's probably why he went through with doing it.

^ still, that sucks. I really dont get why people do that, if im really sick and going on a run for someone ill just ask if they can help me out. I never skimp bags or charge extra, and ive never had a problem with someone not helping me out when ive needed it. I try to pick my friends carefully and i guess that probably has something to do with it, but people tend to have a good gauge on honesty and ive found that most people appreciate it when youre up front with them. Especially in a world so plagued with lying and facades. I hope it ends up working out in your favor <3

yep that fcking sucks .. a middle man i knew for a while fcking ripped me off too before.. i stoped using him.. the silly mfer i guess wasn't thinking cause he would make 3-4 bags everytime i coped a jab. which was like 2-3 x's a week back then, now he doesn't call me as much but every time he does i tell him i 'm broke, i would rather go sick then go thru him again.. he would get fire dope plus i didnt have a car, so i didn't mind giving him that much i still would get 9 out of the deal and no risk getting popped off by the cops.

even today when i can't get anything according to plan , i don't mind taking care of whoever makes the trip... after a couple possession cases i simply can't get a 3rd one.. pretty sure i would face some serious time in jail even tho i made it thru probation.. and i don't have the extra money to even think about paying the bail

Whats up with everyone?

Hows the dope where you guys live? Its banging like always here in BK!

Mchigh hows the switch to sniffing coming along?

Shit I always forget about the profile shit my bad.

Its goin straight actually. This weekend if i decide to cop somethin itll be the third week with out bootin it.

yep that fcking sucks .. a middle man i knew for a while fcking ripped me off too before.. i stoped using him.. the silly mfer i guess wasn't thinking cause he would make 3-4 bags everytime i coped a jab. which was like 2-3 x's a week back then, now he doesn't call me as much but every time he does i tell him i 'm broke, i would rather go sick then go thru him again.. he would get fire dope plus i didnt have a car, so i didn't mind giving him that much i still would get 9 out of the deal and no risk getting popped off by the cops.

even today when i can't get anything according to plan , i don't mind taking care of whoever makes the trip... after a couple possession cases i simply can't get a 3rd one.. pretty sure i would face some serious time in jail even tho i made it thru probation.. and i don't have the extra money to even think about paying the bail

In my case he really is trying to quit and he's stocked up on benzos to help him through and had even told me last week that he couldn't be doing this [copping for me] anymore and to call someone else. Of course he caved a few days later and called me up to see if I needed anything and he was straight with me on that deal, and now 4 days later he ripped me off. He knows it's not worth it to rip me off, but he thinks he's gonna kick and not need my money anymore.

I was hesitant to deal with him today because I know that most junkies at the end of the road will rip everyone off, rationalizing it in some way or another. Last time he did that a few years ago before leaving the state, and I was one of the few people that he didn't rip off, and even now I'm one of the few people that he showed where he lives, so I really don't get what he was thinking. Actually my reply to his text was that he could have just done a few of my bags to get well since I would rather some instead of none. I'm not gonna threaten him since it's not worth it, and also because things can't get much worse for him and kicking his ass wouldn't put the dope back in my possession.

tommy thats fucked up that he hit you up..so its like he knew from the beginning he was gonna rip you off...he was sick and broke and he knew you needed siome dope, so he hit you up knowing your gonna give him money and he can use it..the only thing thats positive is he flat out told you and didnt really give you the run around, but fuck youre not in the business of getting people high..

so if and when he repays you, are you still gonna go threw him?

and grinds, if your buying a jab you got to atleast get 10bags..get at least what you oay for considering everyone gives 12-14 bags..by him only giving you 9 hes being really fuckin greedy

i used a guy as a middleman a few times..furst he out uo his own money and i paid him and then he diddnt have the molney and i gave it to him and i had a weired feeling cause he kept insisting and making sure i "dont want to go with?" and of course afte ran hour or so he called and said hes on his way and then i didnt hear from him for a few weeks until he hit me up and gave me a bunch of subs and 3bags out of the 5 he owed me..so i figured it was a ok deal..i chilled with him after that and still talk to him but never gave him money ever again

tommy thats fucked up that he hit you up..so its like he knew from the beginning he was gonna rip you off...he was sick and broke and he knew you needed siome dope, so he hit you up knowing your gonna give him money and he can use it..the only thing thats positive is he flat out told you and didnt really give you the run around, but fuck youre not in the business of getting people high..

so if and when he repays you, are you still gonna go threw him?

I've got the connect so no need to go through him anymore.
He gave me the connect last weekend since he really didn't want to be involved with dope while trying to kick, but I work 7 days a week and couldn't make it out there on my half-day since it turned into a full day, so he said he would take care of me.

I still don't think he was planning on robbing me from the beginning, just giving me a shitty deal. He grabbed the dough but had work before me, so his girl hit me up saying she was gonna come through. She wrecked her car the other day but it was still driving, so a little while after she said she was about to come through to my job my dude said the cars not starting so he would take his car home to get the stuff and bring it to me later. I think I was still going to get the dope until her car didn't start, but once he got home from work and my dope was sitting there he probably said fuck it. Who knows though. And yea, I was happy he told me he did the dope instead of dodging my calls for days.

yea i know he was being fcking greedy, the thing was he got his fcking wife hooked on the shit, and she was the one driving so at the end i would have to get them both dope.. which is when it just wasn't really worth it anymore.. i really don't like his wife cause she would always talk mad shit about me.. cause we would hang out and get high.. fast forward yrs ahead now shes probably the biggest junky out of the 3 of us. at one time the guy was alright like if i was hurtin he would look out for me , and the same if he needed a couple bucks if he was short. altho i remember one time i remember he said he needed me to throw him a couple bags but something didnt seem right i didn't believe him so i told him i didn't have no money.. we had the same dealer so it was funny when we ended up meating at the same time to see the man.. and he was like ''you mfers need to stop clowning around i aint serving you guys separate you guys are gonna pick this shit up together'' i think he was picking up a jaband i was geting one and a half lol.. that was when things became more business and not really friendship anymore

tommy your middle man guy doesn't want to hook you up with his connect? or was he just going to an open market spot? the guy i'm talking about is a bitch like that.. sad part is one of his connects was mine originally my connect , but a couple yrs back when i quit for a while i threw out all my phone numbers... last time i talk to this guy he called and asked if i need something... i said no i can get fired and 14 in a jab.. i can't wait for him to ask me to go for him.. so i can tell him to fck off

Last edited:
yea i know he was being fcking greedy, the thing was he got his fcking wife hooked on the shit, and she was the one driving so at the end i would have to get them both dope.. which is when it just wasn't really worth it anymore.. i really don't like his wife cause she would always talk mad shit about me.. cause we would hang out and get high.. fast forward yrs ahead now shes probably the biggest junky out of the 3 of us. at one time the guy was alright like if i was hurtin he would look out for me , and the same if he needed a couple bucks if he was short. altho i remember one time i remember he said he needed me to throw him a couple bags but something didnt seem right i didn't believe him so i told him i didn't have no money.. we had the same dealer so it was funny when we ended up meating at the same time to see the man.. and he was like ''you mfers need to stop clowning around i aint serving you guys separate you guys are gonna pick this shit up together'' i think he was picking up a jaband i was geting one and a half lol.. that was when things became more business and not really friendship anymore

tommy your middle man guy doesn't want to hook you up with his connect? or was he just going to an open market spot? the guy i'm talking about is a bitch like that.. sad part is one of his connects was mine originally my connect , but a couple yrs back when i quit for a while i threw out all my phone numbers... last time i talk to this guy he called and asked if i need something... i said no i can get fired and 14 in a jab.. i can't wait for him to ask me to go for him.. so i can tell him to fck off

I had only been copping from him on the weekends to avoid the same issue you had. His girl is a junkie so whenever they were together I wouldn't get as good of a deal, but she works weekends and he doesn't, so that's when I would go through him. I wonder if she did my dope of if he did it. He's been getting further with kicking than she has, and since she won't even make it a day he ends up caving in too.

I said in my other post that he gave me the connect the other day, but it's an hour drive one way and I've been working 7 days a week so couldn't cop on my own. Plus, I don't have a car at the moment. I've taken the train there before but one route is a long walk from the stop, and the other way is shorter but way hotter.

Tommy at least he told you he did it. That is better than lying but still not right. You never know next time you see him he might throw you some subs or something.

If i was tommy i prolly would just find a way to fuck him over. You know, eye for an eye.

What are some of your dealers hour of operation? My main guy doesn't do deals later at night. I've met him after 9pm a couple of times, but I don't think he'll really do anything after 10pm. With the morning I'm not sure what the earliest times he'll be around, but I was surprised and delighted that he was up at 10am today. Ended up meeting him before 10:30 and he seemed happy to do the deal earlier in the day.

When i used to go through my buddy and his brother, we would go real early in the morning to see their guy sometimes like 7-8:00 am. His dude would barely ever come out once it got dark. Some exceptions though.

Now i have my own connect and he delivers to me if he has a ride which is most of the time. I only live about a minute away from new haven, right outside the city limits so its not that crazy that he deliver i guess. But he did a few times come deliver to my froends house who lives some what in the boonies but still only like a 15-20 minute drive away from NH.

Has anyone on here ever get rid of track marks?
I could look on google but id rather hear from yous.

boutta get some d-boy tonight boyyy !!

Last edited by a moderator:
You triple posting motherfuxcker. damn tommy i hate a setup, but if your level heade you'll charge it to the game. As far as hours of operation go, i havnt had a dealer yet but the times ive gone to bmore or dc the street dealers shut down at dark or maybe 5pm if they shut it early, but the gram dudes stay up and do meet ups.

yea dude... exactly what im doing. SMD !!!!

And if you notice one of them is like 3 hours after so...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.