11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there is tar out here, although I recently moved out here and haven't solidified a good source. Still hit and miss with the open air park scene. In Dallas I use to score nice bags of great tar.

you must be the exception to the rule. from what I've seen the Mexicans have held down Denver with only tar...

if your gettin powder in a tar city..make sure you hold onto that connect..meaning dont be givin that number out to anyone. npot you friends, not your dope friends. not no body

cayuse if you do you can start counting down the days until that connect is gone nad inm jail..im not saying his other custys wont go it but stull dont help

if your gettin powder in a tar city..make sure you hold onto that connect..meaning dont be givin that number out to anyone. npot you friends, not your dope friends. not no body

cayuse if you do you can start counting down the days until that connect is gone nad inm jail..im not saying his other custys wont go it but stull dont help

For sure, solid advice! I won't be burning any bridges.

damn that looks nice how much is that?

and ill get little pieces of rock that look like that in my bags sometimes and its alwasy a score...gotta l ove gettin little chuinks of raw in your bags, its like a bonus

ive alwasy heard snorting raw though isnt that great by itseld..its liek a differnt high with out the dormin on top orwhatever you use out there

.....wut?

you think dormin would make the high better!?!?

.....wut?

you think dormin would make the high better!?!?

depending on the situation, i think it does. it adds a sedative feel to it + potentiates it. hell, half the time i take a couple benedryl before i dive into some stamps nose-first

and fuck. i need to stop blowing all my money on stamps. no es bueno. hopefully i can go to montreal next week and get out of my rut.

The dealer had his phone off all day long and turned it on an hour before work. I'm gonna have to go see him after, guh...

theres no turning off your phone..how you gonna know who to call back?

I haven't done any dope since Feb 24th, which I know because I just went to call my dealer and that was when the call logs say we spoke last. He is supposed to call me back so I guess I will see. I've been doing a bit of oxy between now and the last time I did dope, just to stay sane, but not enough to get me high. I'm not about to pay for some oxy tonight unless I really can't get dope, which may unfortunately be the case.

I woulda just grabbed some subs but my neighbor that gets them only gets rid of a few per month now, since she thinks she actually needs 16mgs a day for her roxi habit that was like 90mg/day. I told her she is just jacking up her tolerance, but she is clueless. Her doctor wanted to switch her to subutex and she said no, which just goes to show how little she knows. I know there isn't much of a difference between suboxone and subutex since the naloxone doesn't really do shit, but subutex is cheaper and she can barely afford suboxone as is.

Well since I started typing my dealer got back to me and said he's no good, but referred me to someone else. This someone else is a friend that just got out of rehab the other day..... Actually come to think of it he was in rehab since he got arrested again, so he mighta been trying to set up my dealer since nobody really knows that he got locked up but me and one other person. My dealer said the other guy was saying he has a better connect if he wanted to start grabbing some from him, so either he met him in rehab or hes trying to flip him.

cops shouldnt be able to entrap people like that

like they shouldnt be able to sell you drugs then turn around and arrest you..now buying off you if fine but not sellin to you

^ Yea I know, but my dealer always has something on him, so would be riding dirty when he went to pick up. My backup I called said that the other guy did indeed get a connect in rehab, but he's still broke so asks for fronts before making the trip to the city, and I'm not about to front him anything since he has some horrible luck and is probably just going all out before doing some time. I don't see him getting out of facing some prison this time, even with going to rehab between being bailed out and hit court case. His most recent arrest was like his 8th overall, and his 5th felony arrest, which is why I could see him snitching this time around since I don't see any other way he will not do time.

Edit: My original dealer is coming through, but not until midnight or so.

Last edited:
theres no turning off your phone..how you gonna know who to call back?

Yeah and I was getting worried, too, because he's never done this before and his phone was off for a good few hours. We called our other guy, but his bags are smaller and not as good, and he knows this, so I asked him what he could do for the amount of money we had. Normally, he cuts us a deal because he wants our business and he's a really good guy.

Well, today, he flipped out on me. "What do you mean? I'll give you five! You've got $X, so that's five... five. I'm getting fed up with you guys. All you guys ever do is complain. If you don't like what I've got, go somewhere else." And he hung up on me. I think he was just in a bad mood, but it actually kind of hurt my feelings lol because he's never spoken to me like that before. He's such a nice, nice guy and we've never done him wrong, ever.

But it was good advice, and we took his advice... we waited for our other guy to turn his phone back on; got out of work, and picked up those big, fat bags of nice, fluffy dope. 'Twas totally worth it... LOL

Last edited:
you should call him up tomorrow and get like 1 or 2 bags and when he shows up be like "sorry i would have got more but since you told me to go to someone else... i did but he didnt have enough on him and i was lookin for a couple more"

just to rub it in his face

or call and place the order for 1 or 2bags and when he shows up bust out the rest of your money and be like "yo sorry i would be getting more but im waiting on my other guy to get off work, i just need this to hold me over til tonite when he hooks me up with a jab"?..so that he sees that he fucked up and is losing money and if he says something a;ll you say is...you told me to go to someone else and so im just takin your advice...

LOL that's terrible but honestly, I'm just not going to see him anymore. If that's what it is, then that's fine, no hard feelings and I'll just go somewhere else.

I understand where he's coming from because having your customers always asking for deals has got to be annoying, but at the same time, I didn't straight-up ask him, "yo, can you do me eight bags for $X?" I just asked him what he could do, and if full price is what it is, I still might have gone to see him anyway because our other guy wasn't around. And besides, I wouldn't have to ask for a deal to begin with if only his bags were on point. They're not, and he needs to know that in order to correct it. When his bags are back on point, I'll be happy to begin paying full price again, no deals.

I mean, shit, I eat bags this size for breakfast; the difference is huge, and it's the difference between scoring five bags and getting high, or scoring five bags and merely taking away a bit of the sickness. These bags are probably a third the size of our other guys bags and the dope isn't as good either.

So, until this guy calls me up and makes shit right, guess I'll just keep on scoring the better bags.

I was gonna edit my last post to say that I would be surprised if I didn't get ripped off on this deal, and sure enough it looks like I got beat. I'm probably more upset that he ruined the 8 years I have been dealing with him that he hasn't ripped me off. Lately though he has needed the money first before going to grab the dope, and he is just maintaining and not getting high, so I could tell he is nearing the end of his run. I hadn't spoken to him in 10 days so its not like he is losing much business from me in the short run, but I also won't be surprised if he tosses me what he owes me sometime soon. I'm not gonna have any money for a couple more days, and I had some pharms lined up for tomorrow, but that probably won't happen since I essencially just paid for my dealer to get high.

im tellin you call his ass tomorrow or whenever and get 1 or 2 bags and when he meets up with you tell him you would of got more but your other dude is taken car of you when he gets outta work..and thank him cause if he didnt tell you to look elsewhere you wouldnt have called you old connect and got the fire that he has

i wanna know how 5bags doesnt get your sick off?..even when my tolerance is high and i need 8bags to get high, if i snort 1 bag, hell if i snort half a bag then the sickness will go away..for real you just need to le the drugs do their job instead of rushin threw them or something

I was gonna edit my last post to say that I would be surprised if I didn't get ripped off on this deal, and sure enough it looks like I got beat. I'm probably more upset that he ruined the 8 years I have been dealing with him that he hasn't ripped me off. Lately though he has needed the money first before going to grab the dope, and he is just maintaining and not getting high, so I could tell he is nearing the end of his run. I hadn't spoken to him in 10 days so its not like he is losing much business from me in the short run, but I also won't be surprised if he tosses me what he owes me sometime soon. I'm not gonna have any money for a couple more days, and I had some pharms lined up for tomorrow, but that probably won't happen since I essencially just paid for my dealer to get high.

is this the same kid you got out of the car and fucked him over that one time?

and how did he fuck you over this time? he didnt come back with all the bags or are they are stepped on or whats the deal?...and so what time do you want me to come over tomorrow with the car and we go lookin for this used tampon? its been a solid 7-8months since i fucked someone up, im due

The kid that I bailed on who then ran out of gas is the one that ended up getting arrested again and is probably facing time. I only went though him like 5x, but we all grew up together so know one another.

My usual guy just never came back with the bags. I called and texted him once, but I kinda knew it was a lost cause to begin with which is why I didn't blow his phone up. I won't hunt him down to fight though. There is no doubt in my mind that he has hepatitis or other things from shooting up so much without being safe with it, so I'm not about to get nasty blood on me.

I never understood why you don't have a legit dealer tommy.. go find one. Fuck all these 'friends' and middlemen.

Because there is no point when all I use is between 4-6 bags a week, and even less lately. I've had legit dealers that live close to me, but their bags are garbage compared to NYC bags. My current connect goes to the city and his connect sells it cheap enough where I still pay less than I would from anyone else. Even if I found my own connect in the city, chances are I would still be paying the same price, plus another 20 or so in gas round trip. It's not worth it for the amount that I use, when I can just get home delivery and not have to risk it, while paying less due to not paying for gas.

If you were only doing 4 bags a week would you make the trip to the city still if it cost more due to gas, than it would to have it delivered? If I buy more I do more, so I'm not trying to get a direct hook that only sells bundles as their minumum, otherwise it would be gone in 3 days and I would be going through a lot more dope. I just can't justify that at my current rate. If I was stung out and getting sick each day then yea, I would try to get a legit hispanic dealer in the city, but my current set-up works just fine. Plus I get pharms like opana, and roxi for real cheap, and have another friend that gives me morphine and roxis for free out of his scripts, so fuck driving to the city with my current options.

Status
Not open for further replies.