11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can;t speak for Newark or Jersey City but in Paterson 99% of street level dealers are black.

LOL my friend claims he swallowed 2 bundles hwen he got pulled over, and they were not even bagged in plastic. I find that hard to beleive lol like these jagged rectangular cubes. But he only got 2 out of 3 down and still got arrested lol.

But yeah I always find the double seal thing odd.. it's like a big extra step to take. I have never had the pleasure but that's pretty cool. Every single bag is sealed in a little plastic bag or they seal the whole bundle up? If they are individuals thats coool as fuck. Thats great if your dealing wtih a middle man..you don;';t gotto worry about him tampering with your shit lol.

By 'run' I meant distribute, like unbreakable said the weight comes from the hispanics. I know that a lot of cities have blacks dealing on the street level, but if you follow the dope up the ladder, you are going to end up at a heroin mill run by hispanics.

I had some kid claim to have swalled a few bundles when he thought he was being followed by DTs. I don't see that being possible, and I'm sure he was just using it as his excuse for having to sell the rest of his bags for more money to make up for his "loss."

Yeah bro I think you are right about that because every time I see a bust of heroin mills around here (in the newspaper not in person LOL) they have like Hispanic women that look like motel maids working the tables. I have never seen a big operation that was busted with black people now that you mention it. They are just the street level.

Because none of these dealers sellin the stamps bag em up themselves. Once in a while a dealer will say that like yo man this is the same stamp as you had but I stamped it something else by accident..acting like they bag and stamp their own dope.. Shit gets done by the thousands of bundles at once then it floods onto the street. One bust a saw they had a nice house in a real nice neighborhood. Neighbors did not suspect anything. The propery was maintained and noone was bothered. If anything it was a little too quiet maybe. Every day a black van or 2 would arrive in the garage and the garage would shut and the workers would proceed into the house to make an honest days salary. No idea what they get paid..but they are not users from the looks of it. This one I am talking about had like 15 workers working this long table. They had legit as respirators on. Hell the conditions were better than most american factories LOL.

I haven't seen them for a few years now, but when I first started getting bags almost all of the ones that came from Hartford were like that. Could just be the part of the city at the time or something. This was more 2005 and 2006 though. I've seen them a few times since then, but it's pretty rare. Then again I hardly ever go up there, so I don't really know how things are.

The only period I was going up that way somewhat regularly was about two years ago and the quality was pretty good. The bags were a lot smaller than New Haven, but the prices were a lot cheaper.

Each bag was individually sealed

I wish someone would take a picture of one of these. That sounds awesome actually. That takes it to a whole nother level.. the branding and stamp bags are cool enough compared to some bullshit tar in the corner of a sandwich bag.

^ "some bullshit tar in the corner of a sandwich bag"?

I'm kind of laughing here, because while you guys in the North-East get some good dope, you guys get burned SO often. I would take my bullshit little tar over that shit any day

just now I was talking to my friend (another BLer) about this situation that has been discussed in this thread, lately. the situation is that you guys up in NYC/Jersey will get a fire stamp, and then some dealer who treats you like absolute custies, uses that same stamp to stamp a bag of absolute bash (effectively tricking you). it seems like this happens a lot to ya'll. I couldn't even imagine such a travesty, you should get AROUND the same product from the same dealer/set/tip almost always

it's a travesty that this appears to not be the case :)

I wish someone would take a picture of one of these. That sounds awesome actually. That takes it to a whole nother level.. the branding and stamp bags are cool enough compared to some bullshit tar in the corner of a sandwich bag.

The picture in the NSFW tags a few posts back has them. The bags at the top are opened, but the ones to the top left are unopened and you can see the glassine around them.

In NYC if you stick with some of the legit stamps they NEVER fall off. They may disapear for a week every now and then but I have been coppin Empire for a few years and it's like a 7/10+ on quality every time., They are loyal..not once have I gotten a bunk batch. Or I cop these blanks from another dude that are also consistant and as trustworthy.. been getting the same ones for a few years. They are the only two stamps I trust like that from ANYWHERE..and as long as I am doin dope.. i am glad they exist lol.. you can avoid the whole chase for fire stamps. They are consistant enough that you can not cop for 2 weeks then throw down a shitload of moeny without worrying if it;s going to be shitty. The blanks I get have been being packaged by the same crew as long as I have been buying them for the past few years. . Ill be sad if they ever get popped. Very consistant..they are folded and taped a certain way so even though they are blank you can tell they are from the same crew. Every month or 2 a new batch comes out...the only way to tell is if there is a visible difference in the dope.. like this month the count was up a bit but other than that same shit. Nice fluffy white powder that mixes like apple juice. But there are a LOT of bullshit stamps out there too like you said. If I copped even 1/2 of the stuff dealers text you and say is 'fire.' I would be wasting a fuckload of money lol.

If you go to Paterson its more of a cat and mouse game.. the stamps come and go mad quick..and the brand loyalty kind of blows. You might get next level one month and its fire as fuck.. th en it comes out again and its like fake. Also a lot of copy cat stamps.. that shit doesnt seem to happen in NYC. If you are cold copping on the street you may or may not end up with fire.. depends how good your instincts are lol. but once you get the right connect.. they only 'hold on' to shit that is atleast a 5/10+ ya know.

Camden I hear has sets that are more like you describe they should be like. The set has a reputation and what they sell is always on a certain level. See in ptown there are people tryin to make a buck, and also dealers that they themselves get ripped off by accident and have to move the product. I spend a little more copping in Brooklyn but I don't miss dodging police and shit. It's worth it to do a call and meet in NYC IMO.. first of all the bags are at least 2x the size. Some bags outta ptown are SO damn small..but very pure.

Last edited:
^ "some bullshit tar in the corner of a sandwich bag"?

I'm kind of laughing here, because while you guys in the North-East get some good dope, you guys get burned SO often. I would take my bullshit little tar over that shit any day

just now I was talking to my friend (another BLer) about this situation that has been discussed in this thread, lately. the situation is that you guys up in NYC/Jersey will get a fire stamp, and then some dealer who treats you like absolute custies, uses that same stamp to stamp a bag of absolute bash (effectively tricking you). it seems like this happens a lot to ya'll. I couldn't even imagine such a travesty, you should get AROUND the same product from the same dealer/set/tip almost always

it's a travesty that this appears to not be the case :)

You can't group NYC and NJ like that. You don't get burned in NYC since it's all phone connects, and you would just stop calling that person that sold fake shit. They can't get away with that in NYC since people drop a nice chunk of cash there if they are buying multiple bundles, which is usually the case. In Jersey its a lot cheaper and open air, so people still go back after getting beat I guess.

I think I have mentioned before that when I first started doing dope, I thought that all heroin was the same. Actually, I was expecting to get tar or something my first time, and I got a double sealed bag that I couldn't see through, and I thought the stamp that I felt inside was a rectangle piece of tar haha. I was really clueless when I started using dope since I never saw it before I bought it. After 3-4 months of buying, I got a few bags that were a little different color and texture, and thats when I found out that not all dope was the same.

Fast forward to present day and the product is still consistent if you have a good source. I'm going on 6 months of getting the same stamp, and it has been consistent, only varying from average to above average. I don't throw the "fire" term around loosely, so I will just say that when I say these are average, they are definitely good bags that anybody would be happy with.

I don't doubt that you get some really good dope, Axl. I'm sure you have a really solid connect, but I would bet that there are some less than professional crews in your area that don't push the same quality products day in and day out, just like every city has good and bad crews.

Last edited:
I think I have mentioned before that when I first started doing dope, I thought that all heroin was the same. Actually, I was expecting to get tar or something my first time, and I got a double sealed bag that I couldn't see through, and I thought the stamp that I felt inside was a rectangle piece of tar haha. I was really clueless when I started using dope since I never saw it before I bought it. After 3-4 months of buying, I got a few bags that were a little different color and texture, and thats when I found out that not all dope was the same.

Dude that's so funny you said that.. I was exactly the same. I figured H was H.. I was more concerned about getting 10 bags in my bundle than anything. Slowly I began to realize if you get garbage it might take 10 bags of it to equal 1 good bag of fire. I remember back int he day the 1st stamp I got that made the light bulb click, I sniffed back then, it was a purple100% stamp out of Paterson. I remember buying 5 of them for the price I would spend on a single 30mg oxy Ir, and when I got home I realized that each bag was as potent if not slightly more as the blues were.. That stamp was out for like 3 weeks.. it was crazy being able to buy 20 bags for dirt cheap compared to 20 roxis. Needless to say I never turned back.

At first I remember getting like 2 bags of dope in Paterson after driving around scared like a lil bitch because I didn't know any connects until finally this black dude was lke yo I got xmen on me. I was like lemme get 1. hes like wtf a single bag? I am like yeah but he still sold it. Then I peaces out. I had a high oxy tolerance at the time.. I remember taking like matchstick tiny bumps and shit scared like yooo i don't wanna OD. The bag didn't feel like it did shit by the time I had finished it. Actually I remember trying to open it and I was like wtf they like hand fold and glue this shit shut.. then I realized you just have to tear it at the seam lol its so easy and the bag unfolds. I like cut into it with a razor blade or some shit. I truly was clueless.

So the 1st few times before I got 100% I just picked up random stamps at bad prices driving around cold copping super naive b/c I never had did it before. I ended up buying roxis because the high was better from them.. eventually I realized I just was getting shitty dope.

is they are kinda like parchment paper or wax paper that is used in cooking so things dont stick to the pan and things like that..i take it they are used cause the dope doesnt stick to them and cayse they are water resistant and also heat resistant

ive never seen dope that is that brown before...

what i want to know is what is the material that these stamps come in? is it like a parchment paper? or what is it exaclty?

It was like 6 years ago, but from what I recall the darker brown was alright, but the lighter colored dope from the blue bags was better

I've gotten brownish dope like that a number of times, but that one does seem darker than norm. One time, also several years ago, I bought a few bags and while the quality was pretty good, the dope was dark brown and was like little pebbles. It was hard to get it down to a fine powder and it burned when I sniffed it up.

I never said that we got the best dope here in CT so cut me some slack lol and yes, one bag is the equivalent to about 30 - 60 mg oxycodone. I might have been low-balling it, but I definitely do not think that the average bag around here is the equivalent to 80 - 100 mg. It might be more like 40 - 70 mg but that's all.

I've had bags before that blew me away and were probably more like 80 - 100 mg oxycodone, but that's not the norm.

EDIT: And that whole heat-sealed thing is interesting; it seems a bit obnoxious, but it makes sense, actually. I mean, the wax paper bags are pretty good at keeping out heat and moisture, but they're not 100% and I've definitely picked up bags before where I could see the dope had been exposed to moisture.

Last edited:
Everytime I have fronted I always regret it. The next day I never have enough cash to get what I need cause of the payback. Most guys I know won't do it cause most just go down the block to some other dude. Seen a guy get shot for 60.00.

I've only gotten one B in my entire life that didn't have the plastic around each of the wax paper bag? Sometimes the plastic is sealed, sometimes its not. I never thought that there were areas of the country where people dont get the plastic bag at all.. Whenever I copped dope that was without the plastic bag I worried about it being cut. I've had two different shades of dope in the last month. ONE is a brown/tan color, and it tastes like vitamins when I blow it. I'd say for the most part, the tan powder is equal to around 10 to 15mg oxycodone. When I get the white powder, its hit or miss. Sometimes, its around the same potency as the brown, 10-15mg percocet, and sometimes, one bag fixes me up right. I got ONE stamp that fixed me up real good so far. (and I have naproxone in my system daily, so it must of been a good stamp) I would have to go through my garbage can to figure out what it was... But it was pretty good, had me in that kind-of afraid to go to sleep by the end of the B type of night. I had actually split that B with my girl, so I only had my 5 bags + the 2 bags I bought extra. (7 all together) I wish my middleman would get that shit again but I guess hes getting the shit he has now from the same guy, so I guess the guy lost that particular stamp. But I've been picking up "30/30" "Mac N Cheese" and "Hell Boy" and they are all alright, but 1 of them is the one I want to run into again. I'm just not sure which it is. :p Anyone else run into these??

Last edited:
Dude that's so funny you said that.. I was exactly the same. I figured H was H.. I was more concerned about getting 10 bags in my bundle than anything. Slowly I began to realize if you get garbage it might take 10 bags of it to equal 1 good bag of fire. I remember back int he day the 1st stamp I got that made the light bulb click, I sniffed back then, it was a purple100% stamp out of Paterson. I remember buying 5 of them for the price I would spend on a single 30mg oxy Ir, and when I got home I realized that each bag was as potent if not slightly more as the blues were.. That stamp was out for like 3 weeks.. it was crazy being able to buy 20 bags for dirt cheap compared to 20 roxis. Needless to say I never turned back.

At first I remember getting like 2 bags of dope in Paterson after driving around scared like a lil bitch because I didn't know any connects until finally this black dude was lke yo I got xmen on me. I was like lemme get 1. hes like wtf a single bag? I am like yeah but he still sold it. Then I peaces out. I had a high oxy tolerance at the time.. I remember taking like matchstick tiny bumps and shit scared like yooo i don't wanna OD. The bag didn't feel like it did shit by the time I had finished it. Actually I remember trying to open it and I was like wtf they like hand fold and glue this shit shut.. then I realized you just have to tear it at the seam lol its so easy and the bag unfolds. I like cut into it with a razor blade or some shit. I truly was clueless.

So the 1st few times before I got 100% I just picked up random stamps at bad prices driving around cold copping super naive b/c I never had did it before. I ended up buying roxis because the high was better from them.. eventually I realized I just was getting shitty dope.

The first time I did dope I got it through my OC dealer. He stopped selling OCs, and started selling dope, so I eventually made the change. He just said that he wasn't getting 80s anymore because he was back on dope, and that a bag would be like 60mg of oxycodone, and naturally cheaper. When I decided to get a bag I drove over to him, he got in the car to chill for a minute and smoke a cig, and he was surprised that I was waiting until I got home to sniff it since I would usually sniff the oxy right away. Truth is I was intimidated by heroin, and wasn't about to sniff it carelessly since I thought I would OD easily on it, but I quickly learned that my tolerance of 160mg of oxycodone had me prepared for dope. I felt pretty good off the bag, and just like he said it felt like 60mg of oxycodone. I went from doing 2 80mg OCs to get high, to using 3 bags of dope instead, which was much cheaper even at inflated suburban prices. It's funny how we were both scared to sniff the dope at first so were doing tiny bumps at a time, but meanwhile our opiate tolerance was enough to make 1 bag of dope not enough to get us where we needed to be.

That's pretty common though, people with high oxycodone habits expecting a bag of dope to be stong enough to get them as high as they need, and they end up being disappointed. It's that media hype and all the people you hear about ODing on heroin that makes you afraid of it at first. When I finished my first bag I thought, wow, that actually did feel just like 60mg of oxycodone, just like I was told. So I wasn't disappointed with dope, it was exactly what I was told it would feel like, but I was worried about OD due to stigma.

With Opana being more popular now, I could see people being disappointed with dope if they make the switch. Oxymorphone is some potent shit, a lot more potent than heroin mg for mg. I've only done Opana a few times, and even with a dope tolerance sniffing an Opana 40 got me high. The heroin/opana combo had me almost too high the one time I did it. I don't have enough experience with it to know how it effects tolerance, but from what I heard it jacks it up pretty high, so I'm sure people taking a lot of opana would need a lot more dope than they would think, in order to get a nice high.

As for the stamps I was getting when I first started with dope, I actually never paid any attention to the stamp names so I barely remember the ones I got on my first dope run. I was going to the same dealer who was my only dope dealer at the time, so stamps didn't mean anything to me since I wasn't shopping around, and also like I said before, I thought that all dope was the same for a while. The first stamp I remember was this "Street Legal" stamp with a car doing a burnout under it. The irony of that stamp is what made me remember it I guess, like imagine getting busted with those bags; "your honor, I was assured that the bags that I was buying were street legal, so either let me go and charge them with false advertisement, or I will file a complaint against them to the Better Business Bureau."

Status
Not open for further replies.