11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can tell you for sure that post is incorrect. #4 heroin is hydrochloric salt. Tar is NOT a salt. Do you guys even know how heroin processing works? That post does have some correct info but some of it is incorrect as well.

While yes you may consider tar to be heroin #4 it actually is closer to #3 since 3 is still base form, 4 is broken down by acids and purified to (what should be) white powder. #4 heroin is a powder.

Tar is soluble in water without heat, it just takes longer. If tar was heroin base, heating it wouldn't matter since heroin base requires that you add something acidic when you are cooking up the shot in order for it to dissolve. Anybody from the UK will tell you that they have to add something acidic to dissolve thier heroin base. Tar is #4 but is just less refined since they don't take the steps to refine it that well, and they use acetic anhydride instead of acetic acid, so it ends up being a mixture of Diacetylmorphine, as well as the two monoacetylmorphines 3-MAM and 6-MAM.

Now while you guys say #3 is non existent in north america that is false. As a matter of fact there is a lot of manufacturing from #3 to #4 is done in america. It's the other steps that are done else where (taking the opium and processing into morphine, then cleansing, then morphine to heroin base) - most of the final processing takes place right here believe it or not. Now while I'm sure some does come across the border already processed and ready for packaging in powder form, there is a lot that comes over as #2 still needing to get to #3 & #4.

I highly doubt that the hispanics getting the dope shipped into NYC, or any other groups getting it "off the boat" are converting heroin base to heroin salt. It's already made into #4 heroin hcl in Colombia before it makes it to the US. I'd be interested to see any source that says that there has been seizures of heroin base in the US. We don't allow synth discussion, but if you look around online you will see that it's not a simple process to convert heroin base to heroin salt, and the chemicals needed aren't easily obtained like like the stuff needed to convert cocaine to crack. If heroin came into the US as a base I'm sure that some people would be getting it on the street in that form, but I have never heard of that happening.

By the way, before anyone says that tar is cut with an acid to process it I know this. It's Acetic anhydride- not the same acids to turn it to a powder. If you have ever had pure tar heroin you would know it is NOT water soluble without heat - #4 is water soluble in all instances. I have crushed up pure tar rocks and it sat at the bottom of a spoon with water on top just like sand. This is because it has not been cut with the acids to make it #4. Some tar is #4, and it's melted down powder into a tar and cut with other things like what tommy said, but most often this isn't the case. Pure tar is heroin base (#3)

Tar is soluble in water without heat, it just takes longer. If tar was heroin base, heating it wouldn't matter since heroin base requires that you add something acidic when you are cooking up the shot in order for it to dissolve. Anybody from the UK will tell you that they have to add something acidic to dissolve thier heroin base. Tar is #4 but is just less refined since they don't take the steps to distill and condense it to remove impurities that well, and they use acetic anhydride (as you mentioned) instead of acetic acid, so it ends up being a mixture of Diacetylmorphine, as well as the two monoacetylmorphines 3-MAM and 6-MAM.

Last edited:
tar most definitely is soluble in water. when I get that really really good stuff, I won't even have to heat it, it just kinda dissolves on its own

however, with most tar if I just left it chillin' in the water for an hour or maybe a lot less, it would just turn into watery goo

^ Word. The heroin base in the UK just stays in powder form in the water. Adding heat to heroin base won't do jack unless you add citric acid or the like to it. The tar that requires heat just has more crap in it that isn't soluble at room temp, which is completely different than the heroin base.

So my buddy grabbed me some of this shit today. It's damn good and all solid chunks. I don't get shit like this all the time so I figured I'd post a pic.

NSFW:
exifremovercom.jpg

Obviously a bit of a close up shot

damn that looks nice how much is that?

and ill get little pieces of rock that look like that in my bags sometimes and its alwasy a score...gotta l ove gettin little chuinks of raw in your bags, its like a bonus

ive alwasy heard snorting raw though isnt that great by itseld..its liek a differnt high with out the dormin on top orwhatever you use out there

That's not much probably like .4. I did a close up cause I thought the pic looked stupid otherwise. My boys new connect does nothing but bags of chunks. I'm not even sure what the regular cut is here. I think it's different all the time.

It is quite nice. Two little bumps (one in each nostril) had me nodding my face off.

so tonite i nodded and then at 11 i went to the nino..just got back from there and brokeeven after being up like $100 bucks, so im pretty pleased cause it wasa good time..i sat at the roulette table all night, well the 3hours..goodtimes,

hahah chinky the good old midwest... yeah years ago i use to always go to harvey to get dope. even when i lived on the northside of chicago near loyola. i had no connects and knew no open air spots. so it was like an hour drive each day each way. it sucked. but yeah i did get raw a few times years ago and i remember almost being wired after using instead of nodding. i really do think it is the dormin mix that makes you nod or more relaxed. so vividly remember feeling so energetic and almost like speed after using pure raw. well TGIF. have a few bags for when i get home and will prob hook up tonight. which i can find some benzos, i use to love the dope and benzo mix!

Johnny blue this is consistently found here in , I've never seen anything diffrent as powder. I thought that's what most of the US was getting for powder... Learn something new everyday.

JB, those chunks looked like some rhyolite. And yea, stamps have powder that varies from some flat flakes to all powder. I've got some harder stuff that I needed to crush by putting a credit card flat over it, and pressing down and moving in a circualr motion, like you can do with pills.

should of broke out the old pipe clamp like you do with Ocs

*team nod assemble*

well JB, that pic wants me want to pick up some raw. i got a number from a guy at one of my open air spots, he is not usually out there but i seen him once before. well he was blocking me from turning in so i just pulled up to the side of the street, and he tells me he has really good sawbucks. well i was like ok, what ever, and thought he had something different because this spot is a nickel bag spot. so he gives me x for x, and i didn't flick the bag, and he gives me his number and says he can get raw too. well, they were the nickel bags, i just didn't know cuz i had been hitting up another spot but there was a long ass line and they were re upping from the stash spot so it was gonna be a minute.

so i circle around and tell him they nickels but keep driving and go cop elsewhere for the rest of my shit. ( i only gave him a lil less than half my money cuz i didn't know what he was gonna give me) and he called me but i didn't answer. so maybe i will give him a ring tomorrow and see if i can get some raw.

you guys didn't really need that whole story but eh, what ever. just came out of a long nod. bout to go drink some beer, i got bells special double cream stout, and founders double trouble!

i seriously need to stop this routine. coke all night > benedryl, beer, and buds to sleep > wake up and cop half a bun. ugh

luckily i got my d-girl's connect, so im saving money and the bags are easily the fattiest i've ever encountered. found out my old connect would sit there, pop the tape, pinch a TON off, then sell them as unsealed/unstamped. fuck her.

ive been in a bad routine myself..and i ended up sleepin all day today, i mean its 7pm and ivebeen up for like 3 hours..well i got up at 1pm but watched alil tv then back to bed a few times til 4..i was just gonna sleep allday then wake up and get high but i changed my mind and im not gonna use today and make it back to back days

the dope oi got last night was real good and i remember doin the bags and being fine but they must have crept up on me cause i dont remeber nothing between 9-12 last night, all i know is i woke up and had 3lines still left busted out that i never got to but dont rememebr nodding at all

^ Those always seemed to be the best nights while using. God, I don't even want to think about all the powder that's gone up my nose.

But it was always pretty damn scary to wake up laying on the floor holding an empty pen tube or a lighter with a fentanyl patch laying near by with some tin foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.