11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably good then. My camera is from 2003 (and wasn't incredibly expensive back then) so it's got no GPS capabilities... And my phone takes such horrible pictures that I pretty much never use phone pics online. Good to know though.
One more reason that I don't understand why everyone thinks new technology is so great. Why in the world would I want people knowing where I took a photo, even if it's not incriminating? Fucking stupid if you ask me.

I mostly do perscription opiates because I have been getting them for just about 2 years now. But when the script runs out I look for outside sources. I usually just find some hyrdocodone. Sometimes I can find some oxy and every get while I find some heroin. This last weekend I found heroin. I found a fifty bag of black tar. I smoked most of it until I realized I was just about out and that I had an unopened sterile bag of insuline needles laying around for just such an occasion. I fixed up my last little bit in a rig and IVed for my first time. I will say that I am no longer fucking around with smoking it anymore. What a waste! I am on day one without anything right now. I had a 3 week run with hydrocodone. Then found a Doc who gave me Tylenol 3 then I got more vicodins. This brings us to this weekend where I found $50 bag of tar. I smoked it fora day and a half then slammed the last of it yesterday. Would you say day two is ussualy the worst? This happens to me about once a month. I run out of a script then find some stuff on the streets. I never have the pleasure of finding heroin though. I was surprised and happy. Now I have no more anything. Now I am sad and sick. Oh well....

^ Day 3 is usually the worst for me, but it depends on your habit. If you don't use that much and your withdrawals take a full day or so to start, then day 3 will probably be the worst. But if you have a daily habit and start getting withdrawals like 12-18 hours after your last dose, then day 2 will probably be the worst. ROA also has an effect on this, and from quickest onset of withdrawals to longest it would go IV/smoking --> intranasal --> oral

What's you hydrocodone dosage like? Going from hydrocodone to IV heroin is quite a leap. It's not a fun path to go down, and I suggest giving it up now before getting in to deep. At least try to go back to smoking it and get your technique down better. You can also make a nasal spray solution from the tar, but at this point I'm probably wasting my words by trying to convince you to stop IVing and go back to other ROAs.

Last edited:
yeah man your a fool if you go from eating hydros to slamming dope all in one weekend..like thats a huge leap

just read threw these threads and see how miserable the shit is..then head over to the shrine and see all the members we have lost..especially this past year cause i hate to say it but you wont be too far behind them if you keep that shit up..and i say that bc your tolerance isnt that high if your still able to get high on hydros and to shoot heroin with a low tolerance is like flippin a coin with your life

i dont think in all my time here, ive seen someone who can get high on hydros make a jump to dope and they sure as hell wernt shooting it..if you can get high on hydros, stay there as long as you can cause once you move beyond them..theres no going back

hydrocodone to me is useless and that sucks cause i have hundreds of them layin around my house

Chinky- your house has been seized!! Im coming to confiscate all your presciptions that have been laying around with out a proper digestion. Jkjk :)

It's not the hydrocodone so much as the in betweens that I would pick up more hydro but more so oxy. Saturday night ended about a 4 week run of either about 100mg a day of hydrocodone or about 120 oxycodone. I just happen to get some tar and I jumped because I wanted to try it IV as I was running out. Stupid I know but I've been on a constant diet of opiates one form or another for almost two years now. Today I feel bad. Not as bad as I know it can be if I continue down this road. I am sweating, my body aches my head hurts there's pins n needles in my stomach. I know it can get worse than this. I sould stop while I can.

confiscate???

ill fight you for them kayla, mano-a-mano or you can show me your boobs..

either method is acceptable although forewarned... showing your boobs may lead to your butt being bitten

your choice...choose wisely.

and wonka

its not the dope your Wding from, its the 4weeks everyday use of 100mg of hydro/oxy..

what i want to know is why jump to shooting dope when you could work your way up shooting the OCs? shootng plls of course isnt recommended but neither is black tar or anything else for that matter

You know what pisses me off, I got to ask if this happens to other people too. When you have been using awhile and after you go to sleep and you have time to sleep as long as you want too but you wake up from a bad dream all panicky and you cant get back to sleep?

man i dont ever remeber my dreams but sometimes i will dream when im not really sleeping at least i dont think i am..sorta like my eyes are closed and all that but it seems like i know im dreaming and can keep my eyes closed and keep it goin or i can just open my eyes and its over..normally this happens when i should be getting up but im just layin around with my eyes closed at noon its weird..

like today i was walkn around in these dirt streets but i dont know where its at even though it seemed like ive been there, but it had like a little market place type thing goin on and all they sold was guns and then im just walkin down the street smokin a blunt with a uzi in my hand and everyone was lookn at me and no one was saying anything and i was just kept walkin and smokin a blunt and then i remeber thinking this is boreing and i got up and took a piss and turned on tv lol

but yeah i dont really rememebr my dreams if i dream at all while deep sleeping, its always the little power naps or lke i said i should be getting up but im stll layin in bed with my eyes closed, thats when i dream and can remember it

but bad dreams i never have, everythin is normally a good time or funny or something i dont wake up with "bad dreams"...watch tonite i will lol

confiscate???

ill fight you for them kayla, mano-a-mano or you can show me your boobs..

either method is acceptable although forewarned... showing your boobs may lead to your butt being bitten your choice.
Ooo biting ;) <3

yea i must say if u still get high off of norco dont make the switch to dope that some of the dumbest shit i ever heard doing blows isnt cool i wish i would of never started because now i cant operate without it. and i only snort iving isnt for me but everyones different just stick to pills chinky summed it up pretty good dope for me is a love hate relationship mostly hate

If you would say that .7 is the same amount of powder that you get in 8 bags, then you are getting some fat bags. I'm not saying that it isn't possible, but the pics of the huge bags I was getting in October were the only bags I got that weighed about .1 each, and they were filled past the first fold and broke out to 4 nice lines each.

the bags ive been getting are absurdly fat. when my connect started making her own bags they became fat as fuck because i hit her up ALL the time. i'll snag a pic when i reup next.

substantially fatter than the no-name/frankenstein bags i was getting.

been hitting the subs lately. trying to slow down for a little since people are trying to ruin my life (long story)

^ Word I was gonna say those frankenstein bags looked like the average blank bags around here which are pretty small.

So I finally ended up copping the other day. Just 2 bags, and I was pretty disappointed. I was expecting them to be the fat Brooklyn bags but they were these blue blanks from Queens that have been around for a while.

I've been having some crazy drug dreams lately. Last night was one where someone moved into the place I was living and had an old script of opanas, and once I saw the date on them I figured fair game. I took a few 40s for myself, and another one for a few friends to split. Then we end up in some abandoned house with some hotties, and I end up banging out this blonde.

The dream was so vivid it was crazy. Like I read the date on the prescription and did the math to see how much time had passed to determine how many I should take, the imprints on the pills were all correct (there were some red OP 60s too but I said fuck em since they were the OPs), and I'm surprised I didn't nut in my sleep during the sex part.

^ that happened to me during a dream a couple days ago where i VIVIDLY remember snorting focalin, an op60 that was cooked on a spoon, and smoking this particular strain of bud i once had. it was weird.

but i cant be buying dope anymore. i got booked to dj the biggest event i ever have as the main headliner (dream come true). projected attendance is 4000-4500. too bad the 2 production companies (mine and a friend's) putting it on need to get 15-20k together upfront...

Chinky: If you have so much hydrocodone, why don't you just do a CWE on a bunch of them?

wonka

its not the dope your Wding from, its the 4weeks everyday use of 100mg of hydro/oxy..

what i want to know is why jump to shooting dope when you could work your way up shooting the OCs? shootng plls of course isnt recommended but neither is black tar or anything else for that matter
I get oxycodone or the new oxycontin. I would love to get my hands on some of the oxys you can rail or smoke. I've recently gotten the new shit that has the OP on it. I was excited to finnally get some good ole contin that I could abuse proper like but I found out the hard way that you cant abuse the new stuff at all. The most you can do is pop a fist full at a time. But ya for the most part the oxy I get is the shit mixed with filler. I slammed the tar because I have always planned to slam it someday atleast once to see what all the fuse was about. I had a bag of unopened insuline needles put aside and saved for the someday/oneday when I had the chance to slam. The first time I found H I didn't slam. I had the needles I thought about it but I didnt that time. This last time I had the H I made up my mind to do it when I was getting down to the last little bits of the bag. It was such a small amount. I cant find heroin enough to worry about it. If I knew where to get it I would already more than likely be a junkie. The two times I have found it have been spread out over 6 months. It wasn't really a jump to IVing. It was something that I have always said someday I will try. Now I did enough to get the feel of it and get over the fear. If and when I happen to get some more I will give it another go. This next time I will shoot enough to give me a good nod.

I get oxycodone or the new oxycontin. I would love to get my hands on some of the oxys you can rail or smoke. I've recently gotten the new shit that has the OP on it. I was excited to finnally get some good ole contin that I could abuse proper like but I found out the hard way that you cant abuse the new stuff at all. The most you can do is pop a fist full at a time. But ya for the most part the oxy I get is the shit mixed with filler. I slammed the tar because I have always planned to slam it someday atleast once to see what all the fuse was about. I had a bag of unopened insuline needles put aside and saved for the someday/oneday when I had the chance to slam. The first time I found H I didn't slam. I had the needles I thought about it but I didnt that time. This last time I had the H I made up my mind to do it when I was getting down to the last little bits of the bag. It was such a small amount. I cant find heroin enough to worry about it. If I knew where to get it I would already more than likely be a junkie. The two times I have found it have been spread out over 6 months. It wasn't really a jump to IVing. It was something that I have always said someday I will try. Now I did enough to get the feel of it and get over the fear. If and when I happen to get some more I will give it another go. This next time I will shoot enough to give me a good nod.

hate to say this, but those sound like some famous last words

Tommy did you just pull a rocky? I thought you was cleaning up off the dope specificallyfor a while? I'm not hating, just wondering if it's worthy of a rocky or not lol. I know how hard it is to stay quit believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.