11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. blew an opana 40 (sadly with the identical abuse proof crap as the op oxys) with a friend while smoking another friend's homegrown FIRE. me gusta.

on a relevant note, a friend of my cousin once brought an ounce of coke that was literally directly off of a key from puerto rico into jail by swallowing a shitload of pellets made of something that didnt break down in his stomach and kept swallowing them everyday to keep himself "clean."dunno if he was selling or stockpiling for himself though

Yall chill out on the drug testing talk.

With that being said, I'm glad everything worked out for you chinky.

just this time last month this lady set the record for the most dope smuggled in a human stomach. Go big or go home...nike should offer her a sponsorhip. She swallowed around 150 pellets (not sure exactly what they mean by a pellet) which clocked in at nearly 5 pounds, beating the previous record by a whole pound. And we are talkin dope here!!! Damn if I had a pound of pure heroin inside me I would be psyched as fuck assuming I could get it out and consume it.

woman-caught-with-180-packs-of-heroin

Last edited by a moderator:
i just found out that along with starting my new job this summer, i'm also throwing a series of EDM events in my city. I'm donating half of the profits back into the community and the other half is going to the dj's (although there's not many every time, especially since im playing them too)/lighting/sound/shenanigans (more or less communal drug fund).

yay! savings AND opiates.

and btw, my spoon cooking method for opana and the op oxys is amazing. woke up this morning with a half eaten yogurt cup and a random dvd out of the case on my bed, but with a little buzz still. that buzz + coffee + weed + cigs + gabapentin + celexa = a delightful way to start the day.

damn. blew an opana 40 (sadly with the identical abuse proof crap as the op oxys) with a friend while smoking another friend's homegrown FIRE. me gusta.

Nah man, that's the old opana, the new one is literally like it's made out of plastic. Couldn't possibly be able to snort one if you tried. Doesn't chop up, can't grind it. I bent a razor blade trying to cut one in half... I had to use diagonal cutters to cut them into tiny pieces

Speaking of different cuts. The march 2007 DEA microgram had an interesting submission. There were some buttons that were cut with Alprazolam (xanax) among other things. "Analysis of the powder by color testing and GC/MS indicated a mixture of acetaminophen, caffeine, heroin, and alprazolam. The exhibit was not quantitated, but the ratio of heroin to alprazolam was approximately 2:3, based on the TIC. This was the first known submission of capsules containing a mixture of heroin and alprazolam to the laboratory".

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0307/mg0307.html

Damn, Kilos (plural) of %90 pure heroin...

I wish I pulled that guy over, he's have gotten off with a speeding ticket and a minor possession charge for the half of a gram of heroin he was carrying in his car... which is all he was caught with...

Damn, Kilos (plural) of %90 pure heroin...

I wish I pulled that guy over, he's have gotten off with a speeding ticket and a minor possession charge for the half of a gram of heroin he was carrying in his car... which is all he was caught with...

Trust me I know what you mean :) I have never seen those Capricorn looking keys before.
But the scorpion logo is pretty common on dope/coke keys so I hear, Glad to hear that they are really pure which I would of guessed since they come down from Bolivia area

Nah man, that's the old opana, the new one is literally like it's made out of plastic. Couldn't possibly be able to snort one if you tried. Doesn't chop up, can't grind it. I bent a razor blade trying to cut one in half... I had to use diagonal cutters to cut them into tiny pieces

It was the yellow e 40 opana if that makes a difference. it was all plastic-y and wax-like, but all you have to do is chop it up as fine as you can (i use a pair of dog clippers that were new and it cuts through it extremely easily to make the pieces as small as possible), put the pieces on a spoon, heat it with a lighter until it starts to almost melt/turn an off white color, place the spoon on an ice cube until just before condensation begins to form on the spoon, slice/cut/scrape the pieces off of the spoon (it'll come off in small pieces), and blow said little pieces. it's actually not uncomfortable and REALLY does the job. it's a slower comeup than if it were a powder, but i'll be damned if it doesnt get me to the same level as if it were 40mg ir. same process goes for the OP oxys and takes like 10-15 minutes max (my record is 6 minutes from entire pill to ready lines). also doesnt gel at all in the nose. i woke up this morning breathing just fine, but still nodding a little.

and friday is the last day im spending money on skag. from here on i have to limit myself on spending any money, so im sticking to an 8th of bud a week max + alcohol as needed plan. therefor, im splitting a bun with a friend and going to town on it. Our connect has a new batch of stamps from the city that are supposedly fatter and stronger than the frankenstein/no-name yellow bags ive been getting for the past month.

I've been fucked up today. Got my hands on 60mgs of adderall before I went into work at 3. Then while I was at work got 70mgs of methadone and took it. I still feel kind of speedy but I don't know if it's the addy xr's or what. Nice and itchy off the dones for sure.

And I've also been smoking loud since I got off at 11. Feel fuckedd up.

Trust me I know what you mean :) I have never seen those Capricorn looking keys before.
But the scorpion logo is pretty common on dope/coke keys so I hear, Glad to hear that they are really pure which I would of guessed since they come down from Bolivia area

At least when the Cali cartel was at it's height, the scorpion was a popular mark for their loads. There is a famous picture from the 80's or early 90's somewhere. Also considering, the Cali cartel was the first Colombian cartel to start growing poppies and producing South American heroin in 1992, you might be able to point those kilos to them. The Cali cartel was dismantled in the 90's and the top leadership was cut off, but splinter groups (smaller cartels) still operate out of Cali. It is still a MAJOR drug producing area with former members of the cartel running smaller cells, including Los Rastrojos, paramilitary groups, etc.

Whew, finally met a really chill dealer the other day when I was hanging out with a friend. We were talking about our use history/music/school and kinda hit it off -- ended up giving me his number before I could even ask! It's great because he gets delivery from the mexis and is really close by. No junkie bullshit like a lot of the others who middle for the mexis around here. I hooked up with him today for the first time and it all went real smooth, fat bags. He has this new batch that some of the mexis have been running for the past couple months. Reddish-brown rocks that are kind of powdery on the outside but are more gummy on the inside like tar. Just did a bag on some foil (unfortunately, the powder sticks too much and I can't rail this) and am feeling it harder than I thought I would be after less than 12 hours since my last 2mg sub dose.

After over 3 weeks of no luck and maintaining on subs, it feels nice to get right and have a legit connect again. Too bad I can only really get down on this through early tomorrow morning... I have my next sub appointment in about 5-6 days and gotta piss clean for that.

You shoulda peed in a cup before you did your first dose then you wouldn;t have to worry about test day. Just bring your pee to the doctor and follow the instructions in the title of this thread to properly heat your urine.

Haha the thought honestly popped into my head for a tiny bit but I decided against it. Props though Swain, that is dedication if I've ever heard of it!

I'm fine with just getting down through early tomorrow morning then stopping for a good 5 days or so to piss clean if asked. I only binge for one, maybe two weekends each month and I've been doing that for the past year or so with few complications. It'll just make it that much sweeter once I'm in the clear :)

Benzos is another thing that is VERY rare to be used to cut dope. Part of me wonders whether all these cuts people are discussiong like benzos, fent, etc.. if they would likely kind of dirty up a shot? Like if you are used to 100% translucent apple juice lookign shots, I would imagine if the shot is adulterated there is a good chance it might at teh very least make it murky or something. I am just speculating though.. no idea really.

I mean the large majority of benzos are not even water soluable so of all thigns to cut with, I dont get why youd use a benzo considering heroin is rarely if ever used orally, and being unsoluble in water it would not have an affect if you shot it (because it wouldn;'t even make it into your barrel, it would be filtered out), and if you sniffed it, well the effectiveness of benzos sniffed is awlays up for debate but I do know from experience that even though alprazolam for instance is not water soluable, it does have some affect sniffed, I am willing to bet its a big waste compared to orally taking it though.

But I did a google and there were a few people claiming mostly that they knew someone who tested for benzos but onyl shoots dope etc... yadda yadda

If they did use benzos as a cut I would assume they would have to choose one that was water soluble because other wise what would be the point?

I would love to see some actual tangible evidence of this dope cut with benzos or fent, like a single lab test or dea report, anything really. I mean I know it has happened in the history of heroin sales..even anthrax tainted dope (but it was not cut with antrax it was somethign ahvign to do wtih contamn'd poppies).

Ya I mean you're right in that technically it doesn't make sense. The thing is that its cheaper and is supposed to aid in nodding and that's all the dealer/supplier is thinking about in the end. They use diphenhydramine as cut for the same reason. Cuts don't have to make perfect sense they just have to make money.

just this time last month this lady set the record for the most dope smuggled in a human stomach. Go big or go home...nike should offer her a sponsorhip. She swallowed around 150 pellets (not sure exactly what they mean by a pellet) which clocked in at nearly 5 pounds, beating the previous record by a whole pound. And we are talkin dope here!!! Damn if I had a pound of pure heroin inside me I would be psyched as fuck assuming I could get it out and consume it.

woman-caught-with-180-packs-of-heroin
..how the fuk did they plan on getting that shit out? i mean shitting out approx golfball sized turds would be one thing but having to shit out 180 of them is just insane..theres no way that would be accomplshd in one day and i doubt they just slide out and then she has go threw it

first off...how do you know that they came from bolivia?? the part i thought ws most interestng is the color of each..one was tan and the other was grey yet they both came from same general source..

I haven't done dope in 10 days or so now. I had been completely opiate free for 8 days, and then did some oxy two days ago. I just took 80mg of oxy now, so hoping to get a little high off of it.

Man I'm taking a break myself. Spent yesterday in hell, today's a lot better but I'm still not out of the water yet. I'd like to say I'm done for good, but I know that's not true. I at least need to take a break for a while so I can get back to only using once or twice a week, no more of this multiple weeks on end shit.

havent done any opiates since monday. Really felt like shit on wednesday and thursday and today Ive just been groggy like all day. Thank god for that herb I got a bowl last weekend and ive been putting it to good use. Worst part for me was not being able to fall asleep

I used some valium and clonidine to help me with the withdrawals when I stopped. I also used adderall which a lot of people don't like to use while withdrawing, but it helped keep me busy and keep my mind off the fact that I was kicking. I got a ton of stuff done while withdrawing, instead of laying around and thinking about the shittiness of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.