11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have some dope right now. The new opanas have officially hit the south as of a few days ago. What the fuck, those things are made of a substance not of this earth.

I personally am enjoying some of this "The A Team" dope right now, best shit I can get my hands on right now is going up the nostril.

How is everyone else doing :)

Nodding out that hard here that I thought this was our EADD 'Regional Heroin Discussion Thread v11/12 vs Whats the Point? thread. Ah well, I'd like to stick around here for a time regardless - much to learn about East Coast operation as all of my present goals revolve around moving to NYC for at least a year, and asap too.

I've been told to stay well away from Black Tar... ravenous allegedly, though apparently too if Black Tar Heroin: Dark end of the street is anything at all to judge it upon - however as my new neighbor informs me - that's mainly available more towards the south ie San Francisco, North California where he's from.

Yeah tar is like impossible to find around the East coast, better luck on the west coast with tar/

ok i may have asked before. how can you use chi heroin? i know IV (my veins are shot), snorting (burns like a mother fucker) can you smoke it? can you inject into the #2 spot? i just don't know if i can keep missing cuz my veins are shot and i am trying to take a break but it is very hard as you all know. so any pointers would be appreciated. i actually have dumped the powder into my mouth and washed it down with soda and i did feel something. thanks in advance and hope everyone is safe!!

you can do all ofthat sht with it..ive never got high smoking it but i ghave been able to take the sick off by doing it, so i know it works
I'd love to have some dope right now. The new opanas have officially hit the south as of a few days ago. What the fuck, those things are made of a substance not of this earth.

what do you mean? like you cant break them down and snort them?

**Assembled**

Feeeels good. Picked up a gram today, or what should've been. It was WAY less, I complained, and I only am paying for half. Sometimes it does pay off to say something. Just gotta do it right.

Nodding out that hard here that I thought this was our EADD 'Regional Heroin Discussion Thread v11/12 vs Whats the Point? thread. Ah well, I'd like to stick around here for a time regardless - much to learn about East Coast operation as all of my present goals revolve around moving to NYC for at least a year, and asap too.

I've been told to stay well away from Black Tar... ravenous allegedly, though apparently too if Black Tar Heroin: Dark end of the street is anything at all to judge it upon - however as my new neighbor informs me - that's mainly available more towards the south ie San Francisco, North California where he's from.

If you are a smoker, than black tar would be your best bet with that. I know that a lot of the heroin users in the UK like chasing their gear. But if you IV, then you want powder. I sniff my dope so powder is best and easiest for that.

what do you mean? like you cant break them down and snort them?
they're like straight up made from plastic now. Can't even grind one up with a file. I actually bent a razor blade trying to cut one in half no exaggeration. Way worse that those newer OP oxys, I had to cut them up into tiny pieces with diagonal cutters and eat them and that's all you can do. You can't snort them, can't smoke them, can't even chew them they don't break up.

put it in coke..if that shit can eat rust im sure it can take care of that pill.throw a couple in and swallow

Recky, I just saw a method for snorting them in this thread but it seems too good to be true.

And chinky, nobody wants to eat the opana, that's the whole reason why the reformulation sucks to much. The oral BA is only 10% as opposed to the nasal BA which is 40%. That's a big difference when dealing with a potent drug like oxymorphone.

i see, ive never had one or even seen one so i didnt know that..

^ I've had it 3x, and each time it was free. One of those times I sniffed 20mg after sniffing some dope and I was wrecked. I couldn't piss and was nodding so hard. I know I'm as high as I want, or too high to the point of worrying about OD when I can't piss.

the only time i notice its hard to piss is the morning after and i realze ve been up for a few hours and didnt take a piss yet but normally ill take a piss right before bed or ill wake up early and take a piss and then go back to bed and not take one til later on

fuck my dealer, man. i drove out to her house (15 minute drive) for a bag that she said she had. i pull up and she says she miscounted and didnt have it, so for the price of a stamp she gave me 11 20mg adderall ir and 2.5 g's of some funky ass kush.

needless to say i've blown 120mgs, smoked half the weed, drank a bottle of wine, and would kill for that bag right about now. but oh well. the party i was supposed to dj got cancelled because of the weather, so what the hell else can i do?

Speaking of parties, have you ever ran into someone selling dope at a rave? Because I have never ever ran into dope at a rave, just curious to see if anyone else has.

Speaking of parties, have you ever ran into someone selling dope at a rave? Because I have never ever ran into dope at a rave, just curious to see if anyone else has.

I never have but my father would like to believe so. He doesn't even know about my dope use but as soon as he saw on my facebook that I was going to a rave he flipped. His wife said she is a drug addict and then he said to my sister, "you know what is at raves, heroin." Then I had to deal with him talking in the background saying he can just test my hair (this was on the phone). I said that I would not be accused of doing something like that and hung up lol... But no never seen someone dealing dope but the area raves are at you can easily cop some heroin.

Yeah I know dope can be found where most raves are thrown becuase most of them espcially the outlaw parties are in the Gethoo which is full of dope/crack heads.... But I have never been offered Heroin to buy at a rave.

Commonly Found:
LSD
Pressed E-Pills
Molly Capsules
Ketamine
PCP
Cocaine
Weed

With Enough Footwork can be Found:

Hash
GHB
Shrooms
Popular Research Chemicals

IMO if someone was to find dope at a rave it would be nothing more than a coincidence. In my very limited experience at raves I not come across any downer. I am no expert in this field but if I were to take a slightly educated guess I would say coke is most popular followed by mdma then followed by random RC's in capsules that are either sold as a specific RC, or passed off as E.

I was acually on the hunt one time for some drugs and I thought it would be a SINCH getting some e pills, thats actually why I even went to the rave, not to dance or anything like that really but more just to buy e lol. Well practically every dude I asked said they could get coke and after enough footwork I was able to get some e pills. HOnestly buying drugs in the dark at a rave is last resort.. I got lucky and got good shit but my friend first bought totally fake coke like it was crumbled sheetrock, then he scored some epills that looked so shitty like sdo many different specs of different colors, he went to cut it and half and it basically just crumbled. It got us fucked up but it was definitely not E, 4mmc, methalone, or 4fa because I have intamine experience with those, and whatever this was made me real speedy but also a lil trippy visually but more than anything it was just uncomfortable, not like E. When I have good e it;s like I just feel like every aspect is peffect, temperature, fidgetyness (non existant), mood, etc., but this shit had me get a crazy energy boost and a bit trippy with lights and stuff but my bodyt temp was fucked.. I was like cold, and it lasted really long lke 12 hours. it also burnt like glass when i sniffed it.

I didn't even attempt to find a downer like H but I feel that the chances of H being sold at a rave are zero. FIrst of all not everyone at a rave is using drugs, secondly most who do use are using recreationally and just accept the comedown from E or COKe as part of the game.. me on the other hand if I was to take coke or E I would have heroin or at the very least some benzos secured because I hate coming down. I just feel like most heroin users generally just wanna stay home and get high muchless pay money etc... to go to rave. There is little demand therefore no reason for ti to even be sold. Your best bet would be to ask whoever your buying whatever coke or e, k, whatever it may be, ask that dealer if he can hook you up with someone who sells dope.

It really depends on the event though.. not that I came across it but I feel like shrooms or acid likle ubreakable mentioned would probably be popular too.. its just that you can fully communicate and function normally on coke and e, if your tripped hard on acid, like an average to heavy trip, it would suck being around all those strangers etc.. It would be crazy though with all the electronics like lights bass etc.. Personally I would much rather take good e that I paid for at a rave than free shrooms lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.