• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-phenyl)-2-pyrrolidin-1-yl-pentan-1-one

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last four days Ive been using up to 10mg a day(orally), over the course of about 6 hours. Its been doing quite a good job at helping my attention span, glad youre ok

I know nobody can say so, but damnit I'm naturally curious how multiple people here are using this substance. I myself wouldn't have interest in it, but how all of you have it interests me.
Can somebody say as much as they can without breaking guideline rules?
ie, online (don't say the site), friend who is chemist, stole from gov't, etc................

Just really fucking curious thats all.

I found this stuff as addictive as crack and methylone. Once you pop, you can't stop. I was hoping to see if it'd work as a good ADHD medicine but, alas, it all disappeared in 48 hours.

Interesting. Its now day 5, I was intending on giving it a miss today, but 5mg had already gone down the hatch. Have to be careful with this stuff

SWIM has tried it a few times through. SWIM says rectal administration gives a pretty intense rush. Insufflation does not.

Strange thing with this substance is, even though it's not really euohoric it seems pretty damn addictive. So be careful all who tries it.

What kind of dose is required for rectal administration?

Coolio said:
I found this stuff as addictive as crack and methylone. Once you pop, you can't stop. I was hoping to see if it'd work as a good ADHD medicine but, alas, it all disappeared in 48 hours.

It works wonderfully IME

I also find it to be a great attention focuser if used sparingly. Fortunately I don't find it very addictive at all. At the appropriate dosages (5-10mg orally for me), it's pretty side effect free. It does produce a slightly weird feeling throughout my body sometimes though... almost like a really faint pain. It feels a bit like vasoconstriction, really, and I primarily feel it in my legs and feet.

Also, I wouldn't try to take it to get high. It's just not that kind of thing, in my experience.

dont forget to sleep....

MDPV will forever destroy your ability to derive pleasure from any other stimulant. stand warned.

DMT is the only medicine that repairs the damage that i have seen work so far.

eat plenty of l-phenylalanine. vitamins, B complex. magnesium.

oh, if you get lethargic / tired after smoking / ingestion, you've had way too much. please dont die.

I dose around 5mg in the morning and then depending on the day, 5mg at lunch, sleeping hasnt been a problem so far. You mentioned some pretty bad side effects nanobrain, how often and how much were you using? Were you smoking it? Ive only been taking it orally, I find smoking makes me too stimulated. Why do you thiunk it stops pleasure from other stims? Its not euphoric, in fact 5mg orally is barely noticable, dont see myslef enjoying a line of speed of coke any less
Oh, and doesnt DMT cure most things? ;)

^nah, DMT cures only those ills DMT can cure.

i do not use drugs. but i subject healthy rodent volunteers who are bright enough to have signed release forms to doseranging and contraindication experiments to establish said agents' pharmakineticomorphotopology.

while MDPV has no entactogenic / empathogenic traits traditionally associated w/5-HT / DA transport / uptake affectors - ie it has no euphoria in and of its own, euphoria will not be felt again from (other) stimulants. you will see.

nanobrain said:
while MDPV has no entactogenic / empathogenic traits traditionally associated w/5-HT / DA transport / uptake affectors - ie it has no euphoria in and of its own, euphoria will not be felt again from (other) stimulants. you will see.

not true for me.

i still get great euphoria from a single dexie after plowing through 250mg of this a while ago...

perhaps my recent forages into gaba territory has helped. i noticed when i started taking gaba every other night and oxiracetam every morning, any stimulant seemed to be "how it was in the old days"... hence i have stopped totally taking meth because just plain amphetamine does what i want without the over stimulation...

I am really interested in trying this MDPV compound, but I usually like dopaminergic transport substrates (e.g. your classic dexies) more than reuptake inhibitors (e.g. methylphenidate), so I am not sure how much I would like this stuff. All of these rumours of toxicity also scare me a bit--this compound looks bizarrely biphasic in toxicology, as some people have no problem with ridiculous doses of 250mg and others get parkinsonian effects after 5-10mg qD. It certainly could be that the 200+ mg reports are exaggerations and lies, but nevertheless, certain people really react differently to stimulants.

Also, many negative reports appear to be related to method of administration: as usual, smoking seems to be the dangerous route. I will be sticking (as usual) with oral dosing only. I have experience with methylphenidate, but it always wore off quickly and left me very tired after dosing due to the comedown. As I actually do have ADD, it might be related to the paradoxical stimulant phenotype displayed by people with ADD.

Last edited:
Riemann Zeta said:
All of these rumours of toxicity also scare me a bit--this compound looks bizarrely biphasic in toxicology, as some people have no problem with ridiculous doses of 250mg and others get parkinsonian effects after 5-10mg qD. It certainly could be that the 200+ mg reports are exaggerations and lies, but nevertheless, certain people really react differently to stimulants.
Also keep in mind that there have been at least two different batches of this compound available. Allegedly, the more recent batch does not appear (or smell) as clean as the first batch. Also, I've read many more reports of acute toxicity with this compound recently (i.e. with the most recent batch). I believe this has already been said, but the recent growth in reports of toxicity might be caused by a toxic impurity in the most recent batch, not necessarily because of MDPV itself.

Riemann Zeta said:
as some people have no problem with ridiculous doses of 250mg and others get parkinsonian effects after 5-10mg qD. It certainly could be that the 200+ mg reports are exaggerations and lies, but nevertheless, certain people really react differently to stimulants.

if you are referrring to my 250mg, please be aware that was smoked, over the course of a night. taking any more than 15mg orally leads to the worst comedown ever. and that night i wished to dear god that i had controlled my urges, because yes, i came down like a sack of shit.

others have gone through a whole gram smoking it between freinds in one night.

with reports of an impurity in this batch i would not smoke it at all...

As for this alledged impurity,doesen't this sound a bit like a disclaimer???

Add to my last post:if theres is really an impurity present which is toxic in these levels,all trials should be stopped with this batch.I mean 2% is 200ug,there are not many chemicals toxic in such miniscule amounts.

I'll get some for an NMR to see if we can resolve this issue.

I know synthesis details are not allowed here,but,based on certain synthesis routes (mention them vaguely to get the drift),giving an educated guess on what the impurity might be,should be ok.

Last edited:
from the Rules It is acceptable to talk about washing/cleaning drugs, and the chemisty involved in toxic by-products and hence, the steps involved in NOT creating those.

In this case, relevant synthesis discussion should be OK.

Hugo, please send / PM NMRs et al, i believe this will be in the interest of the both the trial rodents and their feeders....

Status
Not open for further replies.